/wg/ - White General - STICK TO THE PLAN Edition

// OP Template: the OP image image should be the pdf found at the web address

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AbVqO
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd post Template: Things to Watch for/ Not Do

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since today is the day, shills we be aggressively trying to thwart this. Stay vigilant and remember that anyone doing the following is a shill:

>saying to print/post swastikas, celtic crosses or other Nazi/Neo-Nazi paraphernalia
>saying to meet up in large groups at certain times in certain places
>saying to brand or otherwise mark the posters with logos/other identifying features
>saying to post any poster other than the original pdf found at the website.
>saying to post photos of where your posters are (extremely do not do this!!)

Do not reply to shill posters. Do not post in shill threads. Anyone suspected of being a shill should be reported right away. Keep this Op clean.

DOs and DONTs:

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>distribute anything other than the original pdf
>once again, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PDF

Part 1/2
If anyone is wondering i'm not OP i am just a proud Nationalist who does not want to see his country continue to go to shit or my race go extinct i am white as well if you are wondering about that also. You might be thinking why is this person just creating new threads and copy and pasting OP's original Post. I will gladly answer that burning question of yours and before you ask no i'm not a shill. I am Simply not able to participate in putting up the posters due to where i live. But i still wanted to contribute to the cause that would lead to a better future that we all want. Isn't that why we organize, plan, then execute these happenings.
Part 2/2
So i decided instead of sitting around all day hoping this would go well, that it would be a success. I would spread the word, get it out to as many people as i could.

This came out to be a bit of a dud thanks to yesterday's news event. What other holiday could this work?

Anons dress as Santa Claus on Christmas Eve and post signs, but unis aren't open on Christmas

Old thread for ideas

It's okay to be Jewish

Duh

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT SHILL

How's your first day on /pol going?

user in last thread suggested this

"I think that making the text lighter and lighter is probably a better way to condition morons to rage out at blank paper.

It's a lot easier to mistake a blank page for a page with very very light gray text, than it is to mistake a blank page for a page with "ITS OKAY" in solid black."

It's okay to be a Muslim.
It's not okay to be jewish

REMEMBER, EVERYONE

-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT

This one is better though tbqh

Post yfw lefties start banning white paper from Unis and having mental breakdowns over literal sheets of paper

Ay, the plan was to slowly thin out the text throughout other phases.

So eventually, Pavlovian training will have succeeded and leftists screech at empty white pieces of paper

The image I posted uses the "thin" version of the font, after the "light" one

Why dont we continue with the rainbow of segregation?

If this operation stays disciplined and continues, it could be the greatest chan memes in history. Has potential to be a watershed moment.

I don't think that will work, but good luck.

This is a great message though. When is the next posting time going to be?

Curious - what do you think of the slogan "Is it okay to be white?"

Can someone tell me what exactly these people are afraid of? Where does the fear of seeing white people come from?

kys, faggot.

>implying jews aren't happy about this

i'm pretty happy with this actually. I would like to see antifa rage quitting life because of this

anyone have a "Fuck Wypipo" archive?
Just saw this:

archive.is/AbVqO
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html

I think it's innocuous, and the reactions only show that to the left there's some weird associations with being white