IT'S HAPPENING

ELDERLY WOMAN GOT LIFE SUPPORT PULLED DUE TO AN EMAIL
GET PACKING, FOLKS
rt.com/uk/408507-pillow-death-dementia-death/
>A judge has ruled that a 74-year-old Christian woman can be taken off of life support in the hospital because of an email she wrote more than four years ago after watching a TV show on dementia. The woman wrote a message to her daughter, saying: “Did you see that thing on dementia? Get the pillow ready if I get that way!”
>A judge from the Court of Protection ruled that the email amounted to a “significant” record of the women’s views on what should happen should she lose the ability to make decisions for herself, the Daily Mail reports. The woman slipped into a near-coma following a fall last year.
>Her daughter requested that the nutrition and hydration tubes that keep her alive should be withdrawn. These measures were opposed by the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, nurses who have been caring for the woman, her sisters and other family members.

Think a bit on what this means people!
>user makes a joke 5 years ago
>user goes to the hospital
>hospital can now terminate him on the grounds of willing it himself

What's the problem??

Maybe she meant "get the pillow ready" as she wanted to be extra comfortable and relaxed in her twilight years.

> dementia
> near-coma
> feeding-tube
> life-support

Seems unnatural to keep someone alive in this state. Not like it's going to get better.

>make a joke
>the state finds it as reason enough to kill you

Free pity parties for people that don't want to take care of the senile. What's the catch? Guess the legs can handle the white picket protestors. Yeah man she should fuck a leg!

This. I thought it meant "get a pillow to cry into" or something.
then I thought it meant "get a pillow to be comfy because youll have to wait for me to wake up".

>kill you
>take you off life support at the request of the Family

Your view on life can change radically as your situation changes.

>express opinion that you don't want to live like a vegetable
>end up like a vegetable
>family says to pull the plug
>the doctors and nurses say 'no' because of 'ethics' but it's really because they're making shit loads of money
>family shows proof that she had opinion no not live like vegetable
>schlomo doctors and nurses forced to cut off cash flow 'unethically'
top lul

>in a coma
>find a joke about me wanting to be given it viciously up my ass
>welp, got to do it folks.

>making shit loads of money
Um, this is England, they don't make shitloads of money in healthcare.

that's where you're wrong. they would not be doing it for free.

Not really happening.

End of life decisions in most "non-cucked" science based, most likely blue states are made on common sense decisions based on fact and the families understanding of the wishes of that person.

I work in medicine. I have been involved in ending resuscitation efforts and allowing someone to die with dignity.

There are only a few groups of people who seem to think in this one case we can defy logic, chemistry, physics and biology.

>Poor people
>Uneducated people
>Religious people

What I don't get, is that all of these people should benefit from death.

>Poor, quality of care in this country is shit due to lack of single payer. Unless you have big bucks you are just going back to a festering nursing home to die again of infection, neglect, depression.

>Uneducated- see poor and see religious as they usually go hand in hand.

>Religious- Isn't the whole point that there are pearly gates waiting for you? Why so scared of meeting your maker?

>they're making shit loads of money

That's not how the NHS works, chief.

>schlomo doctors

Yeah, those fucking Jews and their well-known desire to keep Christians alive.

>be corrupt selling anything next to nukes and secrets to every other country other than the one you have an elected seat in.
>state media arm cannot find enough ways to justify your decrepit corpse leading the no.1 military's governance.

>be American
>health care kills you

Its actually the UK, but since we know only America matters I am going to respond to this post as if this is applicable to US law.

>shitposting so hard, they kill you

Winner winner chicken kebab dinner.

Just don't get hit by a truck on your way there euro cuck.

yep, that's an NHS boot stamping on your face

>be old
>afraid of losing mind
>says its ok to terminate under certain conditions

you should watch some documentaries about dementia and alzheimer

lost

who's paying for that woman to live? Do the nurses and doctors get to work double time if they have to? How awful for them their jobs must be so difficult :'( getting overtime to take car of 12 vegetables

It's like a Monthy Python skit

please be white please be white please be white. Oh it's in the UK. It must be an algerian.

NHS money snatchers BTFO