Anyone else thinking your far right views might be contributing to a depression/anxiety?

Anyone else thinking your far right views might be contributing to a depression/anxiety?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuNKs0RKHtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's the far left's need to politicize every type of media we consume.

Stepping outside only to encounter a heroin and meth ravaged hellscape is the main cause for me tbqh

I think the left have even more severe mental problems obviously they should stay out of policy but I legitimately feel bad for them. That and too much nigger bashing can hit me eventually.

I don't nigger bash though. There is just something you shills don't understand about naughty little racist boogymen like me.
I like some media with black protagonists. There are really good movies, and games with a black protagonists that have been made in the past. What I don't like is when people make something originally made with white protagonists, and "black wash" a series for the next installment. Video games or movies. That's where most of the complaints are.

Yeah generally people are happier when they fit in with the larger society.. also right wing politics in general tend to be sausage fests.. fun to irl shitpost about with close friends but alienating at the same time

W-were the good guys right?

Nah I think living in a world run by the far left is contributing to my depression/anxiety.

that's why if you truly study an art you study something that has intrinsic qualities that can't be politicised. Find a good hobby that involves pure aesthetics.

Nope! Been way happier about things since Nov.5, 2017.

I do find myself feeling rather alienated from most people. Not that I have anything in common with the average normie anyhow, but I wish I, like them, could have a group of likeminded people to talk to irl. It was hard enough before the west became this way.

for me it's euphoria. the west is under attack. the more the faster we get to the point where I will be able to kill and torture leftists with impunity.

I became much happier when I became more right wing, particularly when I started realizing the values of fascism and monarchy providing options to counter the filthy commies trying to destroy Western civ.

I'm a Jew and I'm seriously considering booking it at this point. The far left's insanity is giving rise to the far right, and I know that in time a backlash will occur and I'll likely be hung on the DOTR.

The anxiety was likely already ingrained in you as a child. The depression is likely from realizing the truth and how tough it's going to be to get past the anxiety to improve yourself. LOCK ARMS BROTHERS(AND SISTERS)!!!! WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!

FAGGOT ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION DOESNT EXIST GROW A FUCKING PAIR

The opposite. It pulled me out of the void.

Go to Israel and kill some muzzies, get your complimentary Russian "jew" waifu

Everytime ai think about left/right I think about dipshit/genius.

Let's be honest here. The left is just a bunch of LARPing gender pronouns wishing life was sunshine and rainbows,and the right is just about truth and consequences.

You faggots are going to make us kill you. You do realize that,right??

Anxiety comes from worrying about the future. Depression comes from wallowing on the past.
Both arise from a deep seated refusal to accept reality. ie: obsessing over how things SHOULD be instead of working with what you have.

Maybe a little

But I wanna stay.

idiot

I have never been happier, any left leaning views I had left me with depression but now I'm golden

Anxiety yes, a lot. Not depressed though

Sure, but some of us are going to have to wake up to the dreadful reality if we wish to survive. The idea of blissful ignorance has never attracted me. I don't come here to feel good about myself. Truth is more valuable than comfort.

If you are for us, we will not be against you.

As a jew you should question if the top-jews (bankers and MSM -types) care about you. I know the globalist top-whites do not care about me, a white person. Everyone who isn't part of the 99,999% will probably get exterminated by the NWO elite one day, when they don't need our labour anymore.

Rather live knowing the truth than have blissful ignorance.

It has, but my case is rather peculiar. For two reason, one deeply philosophical and one deeply personal. First and philosophical one is mine " black pill". After reading Spengler & Evola I am utterly convinced that west is marching into death. We have become sterile culture and fruitful and virile muslims are slowly overpowering us and this is actually something that doesn't suprise me at all. Second is personal and this is mine gender dysphoria which is at odds with mine beliefs.

Yikes, that sucks. Have you done any research into what causes gender dysphoria? I'd like to think there's some way to cure it without pumping your body full of hormones but the Marxist infiltration into psychology has kinda stunted any research into that subject.

Well, when i started lurking here it did, i felt powerless and tought the future is fucked no matter what. I saw a lot of threads showing what kind of trash happens around the world and people usually don't know about, all the things that simply don't make sense and makes you wonder how we as a society let that happen.
But after a while, i noticed something. I saw people rechearcing, making theories, debating and protecting the ideas that mattered to them like their lifes deppended on it. And then it clicked to me.
I stopped feeling powerless and sad, i stopped looking at news and feeling like "oh fuck, why don't they just nuke and end everything already?". But i started to create hope.
I saw a bunch of fuckers who don't even know who they are talking to, working together and trying to create a wolrd just like they want to. Seeing a bunch of invisible people, with simply ideals connecting them brought joy to my heart.
All the effort put into finding the "he will not divide us" flags, into turning Tay into a lovely AI lady, all that kind of bullshit.
You just have to find the switch, op, that will make you stop being a little frightened bitch and turn you into a person that knows that a little dedication and bending of morals will always lead to great things.

Where do you live user? 40 km from helsinki here

Shitloads of it. Mainstream theory is that it is neurological - like literal female neuroanatomy, other is kind of fetish which grow over board but they all recommend hormones so I just repress and try to fill my day

Yes

the redpill has some side effects
next time read the package slip or consult your therapist
t. Doctor

Depression exists because of all the libs and mudslimes

Might as well accept it. You can't unlearn how fucked up things are unless you take a good hit to the head. You can learn to deal with your currently level of that knowledge, but new stuff will fuck with you for a bit until you process it/go through the stages of grief. Enjoy: youtube.com/watch?v=EuNKs0RKHtw

Only because you live in a far left society.

Pros:

More self-aware of world. Higher level of confidence.

Clear understanding of the manipulation attempts (((they))) use to try to create confusion and conflate things that don't matter.

Feeling of superiority toward collectivist normies.

Caring less about what people think.

Cons:

Fewer friends.

Note: Let's compare the good and the bad. You are a real faggot if after all this you are depressed, just because you can't suck as much dick from your old fukboi buddies.

SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SHILL SHILL SHILL