Planned Parenthood Begs Black Women to Get Abortions

youtu.be/A_MeQF6TBoA

They went back to their roots of eugenics and decided to tell black women that it would be safer for them to get an abortion.

Seeing as 70% of the crime is done by niggers it would be safer for everyone in the country....

Should we call them racist?

is anyone gonna call them out for trying to reduce the amount of blacks in the USA? I know Sup Forums doesn't care, but it would be a fun shit storm if it happened.

wtf I like Planned Parenthood now?

no u dont

That can't be real.

People forget the entire org was started by margaret sanger who HATED niggers and its entire purpose was eugenics of what she considered to be animals.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS AS A RESPONSE!

for this single post germanistan was not a cuck

They've never really hidden this.

We live in the worst age ever when it come to social norms.

Those aids freaks must be stopped.

So
Abortion is really the only thing that's prevented the spics and niggers from out populating us a decade ago, thank God for it

Our they, dare I say it, /ourabortionmill/?

Huh? Look at the things the founder of PP wrote in the middle of last century. She sounded like Hitler talking about malcontents and "subhumans breeding like cattle need to be stopped".

Funny how the left doesn't mention Ms. Sanger much anymore.

That is a partial quote, not very well-written, and taken out of context, if you read the full quote she was saying that the black ministers would be a voice to counter such crazy accusations made by paranoid Negros.

Which is too bad, I was hoping she was /ourniggletkiller/

/thread

Where can I donate?

Margaret Sanger explicitly set up abortion mills in black neighborhoods (like 75% of them) in order to "erase the black scum from the face of the earth".

Cover.

Not counter. The genocide is real, the eugenics are real.

Trust us goyim

And this is bad?

Wtf I love planned parenthood now

>exterminate yourselves, please

No checkmark.

good

literal death cult needs to be outlawed.

Must be Russian

/ourgoys/

Why? They're telling nigresses to abort their niglets.

This is wrong. Read the whole letter, it is very clear she is serious about eugenics and the black population.

Dude it's real check the profile.... LOL Welcome to 2017.

FPBP

She correctly supported eugenic policies and the improvement of the nation's genetic stock, though she was working in a pre-DNA era. The true redpill is that she did nothing wrong. I'm a far-right conservative, and think that abortions/sterilizations/free IUDs should be available in every corner of every ghetto.

Can we push this? Can we meme it into mass self-removal by niggresses?

I sympathize with the "based killing niglets" sentiment but I still disagree. It becomes an ends justify the means at the sake of mortality and doesn't actually solve the black problem in America it serves as a social band aid.

ayy lmao

It is, look at their Twitter

So black women are encouraged to have an abortion, while white women are encouraged to have black babies. It is finally nice to see someone call out black women for being the shittiest mothers the world has produced.

wtf I love planned parenthood now

They should be mandatory, user.

Why is it so dangerous for them to give berf? Because the kid will rob them when it gets older?

Faggots here are against PP because muh baby murder, but 15 million black fetuses have been aborted since Roe v Wade. It's not only keeping the black population in check but it's cheaper than a welfare

They should be forcibly carried out. I'll never forgive hitler for ruining eugenics and sterilization progress for the past half century

My tax dollars go to this

>and yet people still are against planned parenthood
you people are fucking idiots

>It becomes an ends justify the means at the sake of mortality

Well, it's more like a tourniquet that staunches some of the bleeding. Do you really think that a country with a lot more ghetto-dwellers would be a MORE "moral' nation in ANY measurable way? Go down the Biblical commandments - they all get shredded by growth of that demographic. Except for the coveting wives stuff, since those people rarely marry.

That's a good thing. The same needs to be said to spics.