What did Assassin's Creed Origins mean by this?

What did Assassin's Creed Origins mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jSp6yU7A0cCoHcMaU5oQ7Q/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9G9EkykBsCcsgfrFaGJxUw/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K3FdJxQXMtyKtSRj8AHhTA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ This poster is a Turk who pretends to be Greek/image/K3FdJxQXMtyKtSRj8AHhTA/
archive.is/Hb8em
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-mvKFxgGEEwMkFUXvOf7aA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mongrel/country/ru/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
archive.is/wBDb
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/s5YTOgiyiL-Q7f9S-p5PqA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They meant that theyre a "multicultural team of all creeds and religions"

Translation: cucks or brown people of both. And I wont be buying their garbage.

they mean they prefer white wymins over their own QWAYNS. shakin my damn head to be quite honest famiglia.

they are reproductions after pompeii frescoses, a sea resort for wealthy romans. incidentally, the paint used for male characters to give them the ideal tanned look as per roman virtues and mythology aged more than other colours and darkened over the ages but they're nowhere near as dark as what you linked lol

easy,don't buy that game

you should know better

They are not lying. Those are the ancestors of modern Italians

>gipsy

Yiu SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE THIS FUCKNG SHIT UF

YOU MITHERFUCKING ASSHOLES

MOTHERFUCKER HOOLLLYY FUCK

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jSp6yU7A0cCoHcMaU5oQ7Q/

albanian subhuman

Elaborate.

That ancient greeks were cucks.

>Elaborate.

Ubisoft shitposts here for marketing purposes. They put this in because they know you will bitch about it.

letting off some steam, cuck friend :)? your viking dad must be proud

stupid albanian subhuman

this is the du,best version of Loss ever.

Fuck off, Hanz.

klick on those links
search for other posts with his ids
search for the same pics in the archives

its what you poll people call a shill
an albanian subhuman
asiatic mindset
copies writing styles and whole posts
notice the time too
must get payed for this since his "work" is useless to normal people

Most Sicilians are related to arabs

That’s not Albania.

those filthy animals are everywhere

B L A C K E D is an ancient meme. Even white men love to witness the pleasure white women experience from the divine BBC.

That absolutely true. Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens. many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED
All Italians are

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9G9EkykBsCcsgfrFaGJxUw/

albanian subhuman

Dang was going buy it, oh well

None in Russia.

This is correct. Men are usually drawn darker and women lighter. This is because lighter skin is more neotenous, this more sexually attractive - so women get it. It is actually anatomically correct. Men on average are darker then women.

Skin lightening products are also very popular outside europe.

>someone actually took the time to code this into the game

You are a Turk.

This poster is a Turk who pretends to be Greek (difference?) because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet

>loot

If it really was that widespread then more Italians would have Sub-Saharan DNA but they don't.

>code
It's just textures, so blame the artists

lol at a nigger ever eating pussy

>their skin is brown so they must be literal negroes
Afrocentrists use this same line of reasoning. You are actually as dumb as an afrocentrist if you think these images are meant to be some kind of pro race mixing propaganda.

now you know one their diaspora is extremelly sneaky online and in real life where they pretend to be Greeks or Italians
and most albanians here hide their flag

theres an albanian subhuman who has two similar pictures
he posts one with an albanian flag in anti Greek threads when most people are against Greeks

and another one when he wants people in a thread to hate Greeks
while hiding his analbanian flag
that picture is a bit different so you cant find him in the archives with the albanian flag

said the russian rape baby

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K3FdJxQXMtyKtSRj8AHhTA/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ This poster is a Turk who pretends to be Greek/image/K3FdJxQXMtyKtSRj8AHhTA/

look at this albanian subhuman
mentally retarded subhuman

Sad it wasnt pic related

archive.is/Hb8em

the subhuman doesnt care
he just spams this trash

click on one of my links

All Italians have it lmao

See

It's roman men having intercourse with their gaulic and germanic slaves.

why did you write this useless post in this thread?
are you even white?

Were you mugged by Albanians before?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-mvKFxgGEEwMkFUXvOf7aA/

albanian subhuman

t. wog mongrel
Some of those depict literal negroids that Rome BROUGHT and ALLOWED to come or Europe

bwhahahahah
go get a genetic test

Ancient Rome was once filled with the whitest of white women. As Rome became a diverse multicultural society, white bois simply couldn't compete. This is why Italy is brown today. White women were blacked with superior seed to make today's spaghetti niggers.

I suppose you expierenced it, so it must be true.

Yeah, this guy definitely looks black. You're right.

i already thought that you could be a filthy albanian subhuman

>they believe it sticks to the the time period, and believe it rightfully should be there for "historic accuracy"
phew lad

>men work outdoors so they get tan
>women work in the house so they remain pale

Tan skin was seen as a Manly thing because it meant you had a job. Pale skin was womanly.
>no you faggots, not black skin, tan skin as in a white guy who you could tell had been outside.
This was a result of them not letting women leave the house.

It's not niggers they are mixing with, but sandniggers

Anti White Propaganda.

he doesnt care

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mongrel/country/ru/

Egyptians were white. We enslaved Jews and niggers

another albanian rat

That was refuted years ago liar cunt.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

archive.is/wBDb

They are trying to rewrite history by memeing in some faux Greek Murals to justify the degeneracy of modern times.
The real life version of these murals were actually extremely rare in Ancient Greece and later the Roman Republic/Empire, yet they are depicted in Textbooks written by Jews as if they were extremely common. The reality is that they were found in a few incredibly wealthy's people's private homes.

Greece and Rome were founded on chaste values and licentiousness and infidelity were abhorred. It was only in their decline did such degeneracy become commonplace.

he doesnt care
its a subhuman
just click on one of my links

t. Ahmed Gustavson

>kraut flag
>calls someone a subhuman

>If it really was that widespread then more Italians would have Sub-Saharan DNA but they don't.
There was barely any sub saharans north of sahara back then

Germans are the superior people. He’s a subhuman laz gypsy from turkey
That’s not a White man

Isn't it supposed to be Ptolemaic Egypt? Looks more like and ancient Egypt.

>that comment section

you are a subhuman you filthy albanian
literal worthless human trash with no use to anyone

>loot
final proof that they wuz kangz

Im 99% sure the greeks tanned a lot, while women got kept indoors to tan as little as possible. This is likely why greek men are always bronze while greek women are usually pale white.

That’s why the Dutch in South Africa look so dark after 500 years eh? Not like SPQR has a history of multiracial society and mongrelization

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/s5YTOgiyiL-Q7f9S-p5PqA/

albanian subhuman

Those aren't sub-saharans, they are semitic peoples

Have you ever met a Boer? They are generally tanned. NZ is pretty nice to South African Whites so we have a lot of them here and yes they are always tanned when they get here.

Image attached is the greek situation but happening in SA (these guys got murdered from memory).

Note the tanned man and white women.

he doesnt care what you write
just click one my links

WE

>dark skin=black
Take a look at some actual frescoes, men were usually depicted as tanned while women were paler. Darker skin on men was considered masculine, if you're outside doing work/fighting all the time under the hot Mediterranean sun you're hardly going to be Snow White. Once again retards on Sup Forums make everything about race.

WUZ

dont buy this game for console. or period, really.

even on ps4 pro it's averaging like 20 frames, fucking abysmal.

t. 23 & Me merchant

>we
>flag
kys faggot larper

Why does Ubisoft hate black women?
MEME it

Why does the guy have darker skin on the game than in real painting?

unironically true

BLACKQUEENZ BTFO

this
yall niggas never heard of a tan?

THE FUCKING SLAVES ARE BLACK---WHAT?!

Jews were not black, but Jews (wrote themselves in) as the slaves of Egyptians. How is the Jewish community going to react to having their victim role WE WUZ'D?

Get some help, user.

holy shit they actually took the time to edit her whiter
putting all people who worked on that game into a kill list now

Got my official citizenship last year. I've lived in America LEGALLY for many years. I still have plenty of family back home.

>inb4 someone from another faith
ساد ديسو

they made her whiter wtf

Thanks for calling him out, this guy is everywhere, like the slav bashing Swiss, who also seems to be an albanian.

read

We wiz dick washers?

Cleopatro, A greek roastie liked the BBC and took it from just about every foot long ding-a-ling in Africa.

shitskin