Am I "white"?

Half Italian half Croatian born in Canada. Wondering if Sup Forums considers me white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governorate_of_Dalmatia
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146168405/#146168956
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147329660/#q147338803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Southern/Southeastern Europe = mongrels

MODS

north Euros are mongrels too
one drop rule, back to north Eurasia you go

You would do well in Istria, Croatia region, many half breeds like you that would produce decent kids

Croatian nationalists already too busy with getting rid of italospic menace
>lazaridis
Let’s accept that it is true, diffence being that one type of admixture is human. You kind is only alive by some fucking mistake

Basques, Bergamo and Tuscany are pretty much 100% west Eurasians

Yes, you're basically not even ethnically mixed either

I am going back to make babies

As long as you are not manlet you can be honorary croatian, half of our coast is same mix

I consider north italians white, croats and central/south italians non-white
why? accomplishments. N italians have made gorgeous cars, clothes, products architecture , etc. even everything nice in Croatia was built by italians and stolen by croats.

You are getting back to eventually die at hands of rather brutal nationalists, given you are some sort of a subhuman mudblood or italonig

wtf Steve Jobs is White now

>I consider north italians white, croats and central/south italians non-white
>why? accomplishments
the white "race" in a nutshell
no wonder liberals rightfully call out the whole thing as being a social construct, "races" are supposed to be biologically rooted

North Italy's accomplishments speak for themselves. Ferrari, best clothing, Beautiful art and architecture, etc isnt even the half of it. Croats and South/Central italians have been useless. Be triggered

While romans and venice built a lot of stuff on the coast we actually managed to build stuff like Dubrovnik while your ancestors were still living in mud huts in nigeria

Both groups are still nonwhite, silly. They are mongrels

These threads are fucking retarded.

You did not build that shit, that was Venetians. I find it hilarious that you think you built your coast, when your ancestors were in nearby villages roasting pigs being bums. Even Ustashe did not claim Dalmatia as their own and handed it over to italians. Nice distortion of history.

jej shut up fucking ghoul

Pls stop writing about history. You’re embarrassing yourself.

get a load of this nigger trying to teach me my own history

>please stop calling me out
you wouldnt respond if it wasnt true. you know its fucking true.

t.nigger

>American education
Venetians never controlled Dubrovnik it was independent until napoleon conquered it...
Also Italy never claimed dubrovnik in ww2 it was part of ndh

>White
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg

t. triggered southern "italian"
it is race nothern italians look nothing like you, and actually create quality things

t.nigger

t. box head villager

>in Canada
no you're not even human

you can't even find europe on a map, rootless nigger

>let me tell you about your country
you people are exactly the reason race is considered a social construct
I don't want to be "white", which is a meme race which as you confirmed only exists so that mutts like yourself can LARP

north Italians are Mediterraneans, period, doesn't matter if they are a different type of Med from south Italians

to dumbass americans, everything is literally black and white.

but what do you expect from a pack of consumerist niggers

Says a country with zero accomplishments apart from stealing venetian architecture and selling it to nigger tourists.

>because establishing businesses closer to the metropolitan centers and resources is a racial thing

is that why white America is mostly a bunch of flyover states?

>half Italian
> half croatian
Yes, you are 100% white
However, you migrated to Canada - thus you are a disgrace.
White disgrace.

Don't listen to jealous Americans
They are probably 1/8 Mexican 1/8 Turk 1/8 Kongo 1/8 Egyptian Etc. Etc.

stay mad, nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries

>point flies over his head
either you define races as they are supposed to be defined, biologically and anthropologically, or you fuck off with your meme races

Still. Not. White.

See

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governorate_of_Dalmatia

But Italy did control Dalmatia in ww2

also

>Ragusa was founded in the 7th century, named for a "rocky island" called Lausa, by refugees from Epidaurum (Ragusa Vecchia), a Greek city situated some 15 km to the south, when that city was destroyed in the Slavic incursions.

>destroyed in the Slavic incursions.

>AKA German serb rape babies known as croatians

WE WUZ RAGUSAN N SHEEEIT

DO YOU RAPE PEOPLE?
IF NO THEN YOURE WHITE SENPAI.
BEING WHITE IS BEING HUMAN.
SAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

>most influential ""croation"" inventor is Fausto Veranzio
Fausto Veranzio.. hmm very croatian sounding name, surely he isnt venetian

Faust Vrančić

>ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governorate_of_Dalmatia
Did you even click your link? Dalmatia was split and Dubrovnik was not part of italy.

>he Slavs named their settlement Dubrovnik. The Romance ("Latin") and Slavs held each other antagonistically, though by the 12th century the two settlements had merged
Ragusan golden age when most of it was built was 14-16 century

Well, they've done a lot for you. AF Lucas found the biggest oil deposit in Texas and basically gave the 20th century to the US. Belichick and Saban dominate football. Maglite and Vlasic are both founded by Croats. Not to mention Croats were all or part of 20+ Confederate squadrons.

My parents are Croatian but i'm 5'9 aka King of manlets. What gives? All Croatians are tall? Why did I get screwed?

It happens

I'm sorry, even my sisters are taller than you.

Are they from near Slovenia?

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include:
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):.

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it."..

Mom is from Umag which is like 15 minutes from Koper dad is from Zadar.

The more accomplishments your county has the better it's genetics are. United states aside, because we have commit genetic suicide since 1965.

PRAISE CROATIA, ZA DOM SPREMNI

No, even better, you're Mediterranean
Fortunately I'm half Italian, unfortunately I'm half ANGLO

Back to your croatian/albanian village

Fuck off, don't want traitor diaspora coming back

Also have to add that Italian part is Genovese
I fucking hate the Sicilian and Napolitan populations here, fucking stupid Guinea negros

We don’t want your kind either Kanake Jurinovic
What a civic message
Back home, shitskin

Yeah, well up there people aren't so tall. Natives, not transplants from other regions. the area around the alps on all sides is generally 6ft wish and under, biologically it doesn't pay to be tall where there's big hills, and those people have been there for millennia

>russian complaining about unwanted populations
Do whatever you want with ones you have, they're not welcome back here

He's an albanian, newfag

Most coastal croats are venetian rapebabies, you're probably 100% Italian.

J....Joey?

But most Croats are mudblooded roaches, that’s the truth

6'2 masterrace reporting in.

My town was never conquered by turks, you could say we are german rapebabies and that would be half true but I;m sure you know what you are talking about mongol

Born in Zadar
6'4"
Green eyes
Blonde hair

Am I white?

My facial features tend to be more stereotypically Italian than Croatian so perhaps.

>i'm 5'9
same here
and trust me, we're a minority here

Why are you trying to spread fear like a jew, are you one?

Do a DNA test and find out the roach racial reality. Y’all have Italian-Greek, Caucasus Armenian and West asian turk cum in your blood

You can console yourself with the fact that 5’9 is above average when you account all countries in the world.

Why are you posting your dna results? We already know what your mother did in grozny.

well that's not so alleviating since i live in a country where's 6'2 average

>Russia
>Europe East, Italy/Greece, Caucasus

Truth is that most of Croats are roaches. People like that go like “ethnic”or “mixed race”in Russia and normal Europe

>while the albanian cuck is shitposting about someone being mudblood, his gf fucks those same people

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146168405/#146168956

You got Slaveshit genetics.There is a decent amount of it in Croatia,which why Croats are the manlets of Serbo-Croatian speaking areas.

So your grandma got raped by some italian soldier. Nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sure you fit right in with all other mongrels

Wait, is he really shiptar? He spent last 20 posts shitting on himself

Tallest region in the world is Herzegovina where Croats are majority.

idk but he surely shills for them the most

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147329660/#q147338803

Ok DNA fags, explain me
From where southern italians came from? And the northern ones?
Are the French related to Germans? Are Germans related to the English?

And why the Irish are so different?

He claims to be Bawarian/Swiss.Also actually knows the political atmosphere of Switzerland,at least according to Swiss anons in Swiss election threads or whatever ti was. .I am pretty sure he is just trolling to be Albanians to get Serb (you)'s.
Ont he other hand we both now the largest diaspora group in Swisterland is Albo.And he keeps bitching about Albos destroying Switzerland etc etc.
Maybe an Albo annihilated his bloodline xd.

nah, just like their turbotribalism and blood feuds, I think we must revive that in Germanic lands and Russia to maintain the purity of the native stock under recent invasions. Me being an Albo is just a meme by some shitalian NEET hobbit

>russian
Dont fall for it, hes a well known analny that larps as a german/swiss

there's also one half-albanian from switzerland shitposting about slavs being worth nothing daily

yes, of course you're white why are you even asking?

Another part of his is Serbian and Portuguese lol

A big part of it is they legitimately don't care about being tanned to shit by months of exposure to a sun that feels closer somehow there than in other parts of the world.

yes you're canadian, that makes you white.

>italian
>slav
>either being white
No.

If you're a recognizable shitposter on this board your life must be utter shit

>Maintain Russian and German purity
Are we living in same century?

The Dutch are still Northern European looking after 500 years in Africa