How will you celebrate Podesta's inevitable arrest?

I'M THINKING PIZZA PARTY WHO'S WITH ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF6P_vPfeQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will there be chicken?

I'll group call my family and yelll

>ETERNALLLLL VINDICATATION!!!!!!!

With the finest of walnut sauces

Excellent! I'll have my butler polish my red shoes. Don't forget I like my chicken fresh for the extra adrenochrome.

Shall I bring some of Tony's more... extreme art pieces, or would you like to indulge in more contemporary type art?

>pizza
What are you a low test femboy? Men eat calzone

this

Pizza for an hour! But not in a sick child molesting way.

youtube.com/watch?v=BF6P_vPfeQM

BRB ORDERING $65,000 OF HOTDOGS
> WAIT THEY WANT TO KNOW: DO YOU WANT THE SAME WAITRESSES AS LAST TIME?
ALSO CAN ANYONE PLAY UBER TO SOME 7 YEAR OLDS? THEY WILL BE IN THE POOL FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
ALSO: DOMINOS; BEST ON PIZZA OR PASTA?
WALNUT SAUCE ANYONE?

Will it be better to play dominos on walnut sauce than on cheese?

Contemporary is always in vogue, dear boy. What say we shove lit candles up our arses or perhaps shit on a dead wombat?

With a prayer of sincere gratitude.

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you...You incels keep diggin into these things sooner or later your gonna run into somethin you rly don't like..

I know you wanna play hero but sometimes it's better to pack it in and not get to excited. You seek adventure but end up in a nightmare flick if ya catch muh drift hahahaha, oh boy is that a clown by that window? HONK HONK hahahahha see ya'll soon..

probably with some shitposting

Who wants Pizza?

Lobster risotto

I'll bring the dominos!

>pizza party
I really don't want any of that

Oh check it out, the avataring clown fag from /leftypol/ is back. Say hi kids!

>be inbred swine
>no job no gf
>no opportunities in life
>no one will hire with liberal sharts degree
>see job posting on craigslist
>$$$$$ BIG MONEY WORK FROM HOME ONLINE ONLY
>Sign up
>Don't necessarily agree with the beliefs they want me spreading, but do like the money they give you
>Post for almost a year after the election for your steady pay
>devolve to kekistan shitposting on Sup Forums in a Pizzagate thread even though I know that there's something definitely sketchy about my overlords.

FUCK YOU!

Hey nigger you forgot your avatar.

Never gonna happen

OH NO I BELIEVE YOU OMG PIZZAGATE ISNT REAL GUYS, DID YOU HEAR THAT???

calzones? nobody loves you.

if a podesta gets arrested by the end of this week i will shave my head bald shadilay

>sharebluing this hard

I hope to be ordering an actual pizza on Friday.

Pizza party indeed!

IDK meme flagged, I'm a slut so your incel theory sux

Flagger

>caring this much about people's interest in something that doesn't exist
The normal way non-paid shills handle this is to fucking ignore. Like how I just close out all /ptg/ threads without looking. That's how easy it is.

How long is it gonna take to realize nothing is going to happen to podesta? Another year?

I'm going to party hard because he's a traitor to the country. I'm also going to party hard when Trump is either removed from office or resigns, as he is also a traitor.

It's ok, Skippy. I'm sure they will have lobster risotto after all. If only for your last meal.

Trumpfags cling to their fantasies
>the wall
>obamacare repeal
>Hilary going to jail
lol

REMINDER

THAT

ALL

ANTI

PIZZAGATE

ARE

SHILLS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweet it.
Translate.twitter.com

Pizzagate is a meme

You sure?

Your flag tells me all I need to know chubby chubby chubkins.
You don't watch the news much do you? We had all this in Britain and after decades of covering it up it finally all proved to be entirely true. Hundreds of establishment media and political figures were raping and murdering children on an industrial scale, including the prime minister (Edward Heath).
You don't think it can be true... long story short dickhead watch the news or go on Wikipedia.
You should be embarrassed but I suspect you are too fat and too busy mouth breathing.

HOLY SHIT 100% PROOF RIGHT THERE OMG IM NOW A #PIZZAMISSILE

American media hasnt covered a second of it either

This is one of the most horrific reptiles to ever grace the silver screen. Amazing there hasn't been a movie.(((not really surprised )))

i'll celebrate with a non-codeword pizza

What do these three have i common, other than hillary and obama. Pedophile apologist. Probably been through some deep dish yourself jew.