Alex Jones: The teenage Sex God

>“When I was 16, I didn’t want to party any more, I didn’t want to play games any more. I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals. I’d already had, probably - I hate to brag, I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful - probably 150 women or more, that’s conservative."
youtube.com/watch?v=dWdqqEwGPXc

People think he's joking...

Bill Hicks who replaced the real Alex Jones is just making shit up, it's what liars like him do.

Alex can be so cringey. I remember when he went off on how he knew all major taco stand dealers and they would kill new guys getting into the taco stand business, it was a giant mafia of taco stands.

Implying whores wouldnt open their whore legs for an alpha like Alex Jones.

Young Alex Jones was a fucking hotty desu

And then he brings up real topics like the effects estrogen in the water is having on aquatic and amphibious life and everyone ignores it because it's coming from him
Brilliant, really

he doesn't respect the people who listen to him. It's like a spider web.

a delusional schizo can have so many followers, that says a lot about the times we're living.

Woah man thats deep

He was replaced by Hicks and Rogan was replaced by a small ape like creature.

BUY SUPER MALE VITALITY/ALPHA BRAIN AND YOU TOO CAN BE JUST LIKE ME, GOYIM

>a giant mafia of taco stands
this explains a lot, actually

he told a story once were a girl was flirting with him and then brought out to some satanic deal out in a barn. then he fled the scene like james bond or something.
He said that satanic cults love to recruit handsome men like himself (hate to brag).

Cover story.
He was actually defending freedom from the enemies of freedom.

>150 women by age 16 (conservatively)
let's think this through...

Based Alex

our chad

WTF with that voice he has too, alex must've reeled in pussy

Why doesn't he make ASMR videos?

he looks like a slightly fatter version of Ryan Gosling

AJ was a badass rock n roll cowboy Chad in school. He fought and fucked every weekend. A rocketship already aimed at the stars. Fems can smell that like a duck on a june bug.

FACT: IMG is a fake

NOW BUY MY LATEST GREATEST WATER FILTER CALLED BUY-IT-GOYM MKII

IT IS AN ISRAELI COPYRIGHTED DESIGN BASED ON FORESKIN-SAND INTERACTION

YOU'LL DRINK A JUICY SMEGMA SCENTED WATER

NOW GRAB YOUR DEBT CARD AND ORDER ONLINE FAST! SPECIAL DISCOUNT WITH THE TAG #gulliblegoy

That's not him... look closely

I've heard many taco stands are actually cartel drug runner checkpoints so that may actually be somewhat true