Are arabs white?

I got into a discussion with my grandmother about the manhattan truck of peace. I asked if the driver was white, and she said yes, which surprised me. At least until she clarified that arabs are white.

I thought long and hard on this, but couldnt come up with a proper response. Are arabs white, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-117340/Its-genes.html
countrystudies.us/uzbekistan/2.htm
alamy.com/stock-photo/uzbekistan-youths.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whiteness doesn't have well defined boundaries. For me, the most useful term is white of european descent.

No they are not white. Unless you can trace your bloodline back to Anglo or Saxon then you are not white.

>Brown eyes, not white
Simple as that

no they are monsters like all shitskins

Ok retard

Usually White just means European, but they are caucasoid

White is hard to define. However he has Neanderthal DNA.

>Are arabs white?
Nope

Brown eyed subhuman detected

He has mainly camel dna.

Well, he's a semite so...no.

That too...

No, you probably are sorrounded by non whites that arabs seem white.

pic

I think in terms of relation to Europeans by DNA, they are more white than Africans.

Nope, they're sand niggers

False sense of superiority beta detected

Delet. I have pink nipple. Pic is just wrong.

lol

Semite scum. Both Jews and Arabs.

Try harder Ahmed
Brown european eyes are not like asians/mid-easterns/africans brown eyes

->If both brown-eyed parents carry a blue-eyed recessive gene they can have a child with blue eyes
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-117340/Its-genes.html

what?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, gotya bitches

In america? Yes.
In the real world? No.

Does your grandmother actually understand that this guy was a filthy uzbek from central asia? Not an arab.

->The conquest of Central Asia by Islamic Arabs, which was completed in the eighth century A.D., brought to the region a new religion and culture that continue to be dominant.
->The Arabs first invaded Mawarannahr in the middle of the seventh century through sporadic raids during their conquest of Persia.
->Available sources on the Arab conquest suggest that the Soghdians and other Iranian peoples of Central Asia were unable to defend their land against the Arabs because of internal divisions and the lack of strong indigenous leadership.
->The Arabs, on the other hand, were led by a brilliant general, Qutaybah ibn Muslim, and they also were highly motivated by the desire to spread their new faith (the official beginning of which was in A.D. 622).
->Because of these factors, the population of Mawarannahr was easily conquered
countrystudies.us/uzbekistan/2.htm

alamy.com/stock-photo/uzbekistan-youths.html