Fuck maine

Hi guys, i just moved to northern maine, (from New Hampshire) and it fucking sucks, for the whitest state in the union it sure feels pretty bad man. Im not college educated and i cant find a good job. I moved here kinda by force, im a loser millennial and dont own a home. So anyway guys. I have been up here for about 2 months and i just got laid off from a staffing agency that was working me to the bone at a peice of shit factory for 11.25 an hour (literally the best paying job i could find unless i wanted to drive an hour and a half to Augusta, for 12 bucks an hour...sorry to bitch but whats my best option? Why does our economy suck so fucking bad? Why is every fucking industry job temped out up here? I miss new hampshire...i was working at a factory as a forklift operator for 14 bucks....wtf have i done!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Laurent,_Quebec
roadsnacks.net/whitest-states-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=n-8QoVKzkUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?
sage

Dude really? Why you tryna sage my thread leaf bro?

I was going to call you a faggot, but life ain't easy.

Stiff upper lip, faggot. Keep surviving.

>cant find a good job

Probably because no one lives in northern Maine. Move to the coast and become a lobster fisherman.

I like that advice user

Im not that far...i could be at the ocean in about 1.5 hours of driving

We must take what is rightfully ours. Nova Scotia.

Nova Scotia is basically maine..but even shittier

>i just moved to northern maine
Problem #1
>(from New Hampshire)
You need to go back
>i cant find a good job
Maine in general is retirement land. Nobody in their right mind stays here through their 20s save for NEETs/trust fund babies.
>whats my best option?
Get out.

>t. moving from this state very soon

Massfag here. How do I get on a boat. It's not like I can just apply.

Not your blog faggot

Dude im out as soon as possible. Im moving back as soon as possible. But im just wondering why i cant even find one fucking unskilled labor job or warehouse job makinh at least 12 bucks an hour like wtf is wrong with this state there isnt even any niggers once you leave lewiston and portland like wtf

I grew up outside of Augusta. Maine sucks for jobs. Go back to NH if you can.

It's a pretty rad place for some spook also anyone around here remember the maine taxi guy telling stories about ghosts and aliens. Some cool stuffs.

>Maine in general is retirement land. Nobody in their right mind stays here through their 20s save for NEETs/trust fund babies
is there anyway to fix this? I aint even speaking of Maine in particular, there are other places like this throughout the country

however, better economies tend to attract leftist dregs as well

Im like an hour north of agusta i fucking hate it, thought id like it, its literally the deep south of the north, i met a mainer girl up here and she's a fucking libtard pothead who degends niggers but doesnt even know one...pathetic

If a fishing job doesn't show up here soon I'll probably give Alaska a go. Already cold here so it can't be that much different.

talk to a fisherman or a fishing company and ask around if they need any fulltime deck hands just keep in mind moneys not allways the greatest regarding catching unless you are crabbing in alaska, take care user and good luck

First, you sound like a fucking bitch. Second, 11-12$ an hour isn't bad in North Maine. Cost of living is cheap af here, tons of low cost land and/or owner financed options. Save some money, get a small 10+ acre plot, cut down your own lumber and build a home, hunt and fish in your spare time, drop some yakut cattle, sheep and a couple pig on your property. Spend the winters trapping mink, marten and lynx. In essence, stop being a fucking whinny little shit...

Thanks user I work in a shipyard now so maybe that'll get me in a bit more.

I grew up in VA (NOVA albiet) lived the past 3 years in CT, up in NH atm for school, going back to CT next semester to do CC instead

The North is fucked in general, its where you find the most vitriolic anti American sentiment, "people" from Mass. are on par with niggers, and anything north of that is full of Drug addled weirdos more or less
Fuck the North

Telling us that you "sage" when you "sage" is against the rules. Dumbfuck.

Corporate inversion. It happened in the 60's, which is also when America began the decline. Executive/CEO pay saw a 16x increase. Stock/dividend yields became more valuable than government bonds. Corporations took over and then took over the government. All of the money that was being used for infrastructure and public benefit was vacuumed up and locked away or sent overseas. Little to nothing trickled down, and less with each year. And then you arrive at our current state.

No idea. I live in TX. If you can't apply directly you'll probably have to talk to the locals and tell them you're interested.

hoodbridge

pretty much

>northern maine
If you're not involved in the timber or pot growing industry there's no work for you up there
>no house
So buy a trailer, pay it off in seven years then rent it out or live mortgage free.

i have driven through there too many times the place is a shithole full of spics and spooks, every 100 ft theres a fucking car dealership

Oh ill never ever go back to taxachussets its so fucking bad down there dude. Yeah man i got my hunting license up here and have been enjoying that but idk man its just gay, cant even hunt on Sundays and you need permission to hunt on unposted land which is dumb

I can drive drunk up here guilt free though thats the only positive ive seen...

The farm girls up here are hot too but they are dumb

The whole region needs to be cleansed in atomic fire desu

Pro tip, you can buy an acre of land for 1k in northern maine. You can grow a lot of pot on 1 acre.

Holy fuck man. Chop down trees or catch fish. Are you brown or retarded?

WTF?

Shut up right now

Eat my fuck you nigger faggot. I never had to beg Autists how to turn my ((life)) around.

Housing is cheap af but its idk guys

>Im not college educated and i cant find a good job.

Maine is a loosely organized network of families living a zero sum game.

The blondes are qt tho.

Good for you asshole? Where do you even live bro?

Southern Maine master race reporting in.

Engineer job
Live on the coast
Close to Boston yet far enough away from the degeneracy.
No crime.
Everything is cheap.
Feelsgoodman

Dude chill out bud, like its not a thread you ought to get mad about just a lil lonley and i like this site sometimes. Not even a joooo bud

I was working in wells living in berwick b3fire i moved....feels bad man

It's weird, right? When you're there, Maine feels like it should be a red state but for some reason most people are progressive hippies.

Cumberland County long-term is fucked, demographics-wise. All the nogs living in Portland are flooding into the suburbs due to the skyrocketing taxes/cost of living in the city. If the proposal to rebuild the 4 schools in Portland passes...JUST.

Unless you find the money to live somewhere like Falmouth/Yarmouth/Cape Elizabeth or somewhere like York County, don't bother.

Why not farm? Isn't there a lot of blue berries and potatoes harvested there? Pick them.

Connections, go down to the wharf and see who's hiring. Or leave an ad at a diner near the waterfront. A lot of people travel to Connecticut for work. Fishing industry is dying though. There are not a lot of high paying jobs in Maine regardless of your education. Northern Maine is depressing if you're struggling.

Same goes for northern VT

York county is literally the best place in maine...i need to go back

>
considering moving to maine because i live in california and cannot live another day in a non white state
youre saying i should choose another state?

Bonjour to my Quebecanon. New England is beautiful but the economy isn't doing too well. Even here on the West Coast I know people from Boston who moved here because their work ended. Such a beautiful part of the country, would love to live there, but not so much opportunity. Maybe I should get into maple syrup...

Frig off Ricky

Yea if your not down to farm and timber the land you're gunna hate it here. I don't follow much of the hunting rules desu. Also growing pot can supplement if you're comfortable with the risk. Perhaps a 10 acre plot for potatoes then distill them into your own vodka, sell that off for profit? Good luck man, I hate seeing people leave this area.

It you can make alot of money and you like the outdoors come on down, if not do not come here...its literally the deep south of the north, only VT is worse

VT, NH and ME are awesome idc what OP says.

Good riddance you useless faggot wannabe urbanite.

sounds like if you are a zero skill neet with no prospects it could be a bad decision.

Yeah dude if i could find a good job to get going id stay. Im just a whiney loser with no education or connection im sure thsts my problem, i hate pot and want nothing to do with it, im sure thats part of my problem

Go vote for more immigration so we can get that ludicrous $11.25 down to a reasonable $7.50

And I live in a place far from what actual quebec feels/looks like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Laurent,_Quebec

>Saint-Laurent is one of Quebec's (and Canada's) most ethnically mixed areas, with some 166 ethnicities reported to live there in relative harmony.[8]

>Mother tongue figures from the 2011 census of Canada are: French (29.7 per cent), English (15.6 per cent), non-official languages (54.7 per cent; largest linguistic groups are Arabic, Chinese, Greek and Spanish)[9]

>In 2011 the immigrant population was 45.4 percent, according to the National Household Survey by Statistics Canada.[9] It is one of the boroughs of Montreal with the highest concentration of Arab Canadians.

shhh

I love new england asswipe, just hate that the economy sucks so bad

Agreed that at least NH and ME are awesome, which is why I don't get why their economies are the way they are.

I can't wait to leave Maine.

But I sure love not having any niggers or spics around.

OP here a sound advice
Get into online business
Google affiliate marketing
I quit my 70k job and started my own business online from home. I make right now 1.5k per month. I quit my western country and went for the east. I live like a king here with my money and I'm My own boss.

I'm only bumping this because you're also from New Hampshire.

Anyone from North Dakota, How is it up there? I plan on moving to Grand Forks forks in a few months. Trying to escape MD.

I meant that for just Maine and not the other 2 states.

Typical.

>Whitest state
You mispelled Montana

>not getting $43k a year growing/selling 24lbs of bud a year
>not getting $41k a year, for 7 months of trucking a year
>not getting $14k a year, DJing about 2 gigs a months, 10 months a year
>not getting $8k a year, eradicating feral hogs from owners of large property, 6 weekends a year
>not doing this for 9 years, living rent-free in grandparent's property, saving like a kike
I guess you can't teach hustle and acquisition. I do feel for your ass, boy.

No he's right Maine is the whitest state but Montana has the least niggers. A lot of natives there.

Delete this not pol related

Low population and very few non-whites (though that has been changing) is why Maine is great. You cannot have it all. You can live in a big city/urban sprawl and have tons of jobs everywhere or you live in a more rural area and have a hard time finding work. You cannot have both.

The other factor is location. Maine is out of the way. There is nothing beyond it, so there is no reason to venture beyond Boston if you are a big business.

Maine doesn't need faggots from outside the state get out nigger scum!

Fuck you nigger go back to new hampshire

Stop larping you masshole

everyone stay away from Best England, thank you.

How is this not pol related? You absolute peice of shit?

>There is nothing beyond it

The fuck? What is the second biggest country in the world?

This

I swear through the years of browsing whatever board(s), this is the 2nd Maine thread I've seen.. I live in Far East Maine, and I'm about ready to walk far into the woods and be happy in solitude. I've almost got everything I'll need.

Fuck society.

roadsnacks.net/whitest-states-in-america/

Thanks for putting it into perspective, user. Unfortunately with a Silicon X (like Silicon Mountain in Denver) comes the lattes and recent college grads. You can't have it all.

no i have a job here and can work remote, hence why i have no use for this place anymore.
I dont want to live around you mexicans anymore than I had to

Yes, but that isn't the USA.

nothing on Sup Forums is Sup Forums related

Just work in the local prison.

Seriously, prison jobs are so easy to get and they pay like 18 an hour to start.

Are you sure?

But seriously, I get his point, as any business would be easier to run in only one country. Besides, Quebec would add a language requirement, too.

Dude i love maine, got my guns, got my beers, but im having trouble getting monies, for christ sake smokes are costing me almost 8 bucks a pack up here! Better then that filthy cesspool down south obviously

Might as well be

>Im not college educated and i cant find a good job.

No shit. The only jobs you are suited for are exactly the kind you are offered

>at a peice of shit factory for 11.25 an hour

What did you expect? To be handed a cosy office job with absolutely fuck all knowledge about anything remotely related to science?

And even then, being
>a loser millennial
you can't even handle a drone job.

>Why is every fucking industry job temped out up here?

You are the living reason why these jobs are all gone to Mexico, China, India or whatever other third world shithole. At least the people there aren't complaining all day like you about the state of their economy. They do the job.

If you don't have a brain, you work with your hands. You proved that you cannot achieve either. Just neck yourself for the sake of the white race. You're fucking heavy to carry.

CLOSE YOUR PARENTHESES YOU NIGGER

You should kill yourself. If you were actually white and can't make it alone on 11.25 you should kill yourself.

Dude thank you user!! I forgot about thst fuck!!!

Umm, no. I'm in California right now (Cannabis part of my income). But I'm from N.E. Texas.
I'm telling you, trucking and growing/selling Cannabis has been a godsend.

enjoy your trailer park life as a piece of white trash, lol

That PS1 better already be broken.

No access to sugerbush or land to grind? Moonshine sells well...

>as working me to the bone at a peice of shit factory for 11.25 an
you blew it. But hey good luck on your journey keep us posted! :)

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=n-8QoVKzkUA

>few non-whites

one out of 4 people in Maine have a substantial proportion of indigenous indian lineage

I worked it, and it wasnt that bad (no gooks, stinking up the break room with their gook food) didnt miss a day, and they still laid me off so fuck off asshole