twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Yes

yes

I feel terrible for the alternate me in the timeline where Hillary won desu

yep.

Post salt mines

Yes.

every day i thank god i don't live in a country ruled by hillary clinton and get to see the liberal left lose its collective shit over IRL shitposting on twitter

yes it was worth it

We just have to wait after the 2018 elections and then you will see why it was worth it.

of course it was

Yes.

Yes

I voted for the lulz and they have been amazing it can only get better from here.

It only gets better from here

it's been a crazy ride brothers. Trump's America is truly the new wild west... anything can happen, there's always something going down, people fighting in the streets... these are fun times we'll remember forever

It was either him or hydrogen hillary.

That guy on the left is the most nu-male that I've ever seen.

My sister's obese friend self-mutilated and got admitted to the hospital, then transferred to the psychward on the night of the election.

Wait what?! I thought Jeb won

From U.C. Berkeley

you tell me

100% Yes

answer the OP's question you gook

For the butthurt alone. For those sweet libturd tears and watching Pedowood crash and burn.

yes

Yes, if only to see the lefties squeel

sage

Yepper

Watched it all again recently on MSNBC,BBC and CNN & on TYT as an encore - Oh what a night !!

>tfw boner

Are you fucking kidding me? Trump getting elected was worth all the anger and despair over the past couple of years.

But I have a question for you.

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR?

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

I have the entire Hillary HQ stream footage if anyone wants. It's very rare.

this

Trump is not about politics it's about fun, and he has delivered 100%

hell yes
it's gone better than expected

Fucking anything would be worth watching corporate media and liberal elites chimp out for a year straight like they have been. The NFL is dying, degenerate cultural icons like Katy Perry are scaring off their fan base, people seem to be becoming more racially aware, and groups like Antifa are becoming increasingly viewed as terrorists.

I fucking wish life had a rewind button so I could see it all again.

What are you guys planning? Constitutional Convention?

I watch this video every single day, and i'm not even American.

Yesiree
the salt mines are still running at full capacity, I didn't even know we could produce so much salt

Does anyone have any more of these fabricated Facebook posts like these?

It's glorious isn't it.
Spotted a pepe I must collect

damnit it infiniti

the election was some of the most fun I had in years, can't wait for the chaos of the 2020 election

fresh oc

kek that faggot with a metal bar in his ear
God bless every American who voted for Trump

There's not going to comparable to that night

POTUS Trump's continued victories and all the salt and tears have made my dick hypertrophy.

A Great Man, who travels the world, feeding the children.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

yes

Don't be, user. That version of you is the bravest man you know personally.

wait holy shit I missed this other dude-- UPDATED

>Was Trump's victory worth it?

Absolutely, positively. Without any shadow of a doubt.

I grew up never caring about politics neither did my parents (till trump won now they act like they've been political even though theyve never voted before)I didn t care about bush or obama honestly never effected my life. I'm still in awe about how angry butthurt and crazy people have gone over a fucking election. Trump won and just about everyone I know lost their minds. And I just don't get it...and now its all they talk about and get mad at me for not being on their side (even though I'm not on a side ) society is done we will never recover from this.

How could you miss mccullay culkin?

kek shares your conviction my friend

Stop. My dick can only get so hard.

>bush or obama honestly never effected my life.
Being this retarded

i haven't been super impressed with president trump but it will always be the funniest fucking thing that he won.

it was a magical time for shitposting

> That beautiful night of November

GREATEST. DAY. EVER. I have a boner just thinking about it again.

>best possible timeline
yes

Yes MAGA 2020

Let's get that ballot out on a tray. Nice!

How will you be spending November 8, 2017 Sup Forums?

It was better than Brexit. Elections are like buses, you wait your whole life one to celebrate and then two come along in the same year

Y E S
F O R E V E R
A N D
A L W A Y S

Yes.

Brexit and Trump win - both glorious.

Trump is doing a great job in the face of all the liberal media bullshit. Really hope he can push on and get a second term as he needs time to make a lasting impact.

fuck yeah ive came over 9000 times this year thinking about erection night

Probably the most exciting night of my life. What a fucking ride.

There seems to be a lot of sodium content in the hillary ballots, they should preserve for a long time just fine

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include:
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it."

Hes not fucking things up nearly as much as I had hoped. I want the fucking civil war to start.

Uneqovical yes

There's really nothing that won't make Trumps victory worth it. He accomplished everything I wanted him to accomplish in one night. The tears, the insanity, the memes. It's all been magical.

I won money, and liberals are still asshurt to this day.
Definitely worth it.

>Bernie still has a chance my dude...
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

Easily one of the most joyful nights of my life. Seeing libshits get triggered daily for the next year has been a nice bonus.

I'm so glad I stayed up for both of them. The memories I have of those nights are priceless

What kind of question is that?
There will never be a election cycle co good. It was like watching a TV show unfold before us daily.

>TFW didn't get her name
>TFW got a "fuck you" instead

Oh yeah
Its been great desu

Yes^n as n approaches infinity

worth what? laughing at memes on the internet? sure it was worth it

>muh drumpf
>muh breakfast from le eu

Both America and uk, as well as the west, Latin America, and south Korea are going down the drain, and yer is nothing you can do about it unless some dictator takes over said countries.

A couple of faggots opposing Islam and mass immigration doesn't make them based.

Meanwhile, consumerism will continue, our women will still have their vote, media outlets will find other subversive ways, divorces will continue, family structures will still plemmet, women will still be first wave feminists and continue to drive down wages for being in the workforce, and genuine right wingers will never have the guts to express their policies like the left does. Single parenthood raising shit kids will continue, women will only get sluttier, men will still be emasculated white knight cucks.

Face it. You're fucked. And only a cuck will continue to pay taxes to the society that hates him for being white and male.

Gynocentrism wil l never go until it collapses.

Blackpill. Get yourself on welfare, and live off the shifty system that gates you.

>You are time is up!

I'm retarded. This was meant for

>life is *buuurp* pointless Morty *urp* just cuck y-yourself, Morty! Just *urp* juuu *ssurp* c-cuck yourself, Morty!

>Was Trump's victory worth it?

100%, best president ever.

fpbp
/thread

yes

Except that season 2 won't ever be as good

He aint no politician!!!!

>implying I'm a nihilist

Hating on a certain society doesn't make me a nihilist. Meanwhile I love my life happy.

Say, does it make you a nihilist to hate the society of Islam? Of course not.

Also, Rick and morty is based, and only people with high iq will realise that it is a slightly redpilled show.

Thanks to him becoming President I became right wing. The war is not over yet.

If you live only for the past you will never be happy for what the future will bring.

we still in season 1 bruv. election was only the prologue.

It could still be great fun though. I know I'd laugh my arse off if the media gave Trump's opponent a 98% chance of winning and he wins anyway

Rick and Morty is a redpill with blue pill camouflage sweetened just enough to pill be appealing to the normie masses