Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jYONiyG-CZk?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT IS HIS RIGHT GUARANTEED BY THE CONSTITUTION

Seems like a common courtesy to me.

SHLOMO, NO!

So he can hang himself from it?

No way. Next he will demand a goat

This has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Nothing at all.

Just because he wants an isis flag doesn't mean this was an islam-driven attack, drumpfkins

Guantanamo Bay

no, it's not.

Jesus the level of denial.

"KKK forever!!!!"
>Punches black guy

Well it's such a common phraee....

>he could be mentally ill
Well he IS muslim, so

NOTHING TO DO WITH ISIS

Remove his eyes.

Con-n-nfirmed??

How has no one pillowed him yet?

I bet he posted here...

fucking with normalfags Breivik style. love it

Mad bantz by this live action shitposter. But if he wants the flag and pays for it, sure.

This murdering 5' 5" beta fuck wants us to respect his wishes? FUCK NO! Put a bullet in his fucking head.

Need to change your flag to An-Cap lol

That is fucking mad.

Where's the ALCU when he needs them?

>high on drugs
How do we stop the muslim drug epidemic?

I imagine you're cross-eyed and stupid cuz I seriously can't stop laughing at this stupid ass comment.

The amount of mental gymnastics these people will go through is astonishing

>No.
he's 5'5? LMAO I'm a chick and I'm taller than this fag.

Ummm okay....

>I'm a chick
Open bobs please

just kill him

Bix noods

We need him alive to extract valuable intelligence, then we can kill him

Maybe saying "Allahu ackbar" twenty times a day is a sign of mental illness, she better get herself checked.

shitskin

>Seems like a common courtesy to me.

youtu.be/jYONiyG-CZk?t=14

Not in a private hospital

Now this is some loose taqqiya

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include:
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

i refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it."

>Private hospital
>Also committed treason against his own citizens and had given allegiance to a foreign entity that is also our enemy
Nope. He's a traitor and the enemy. He has no rights

well hello there rabbi

I’d give him an ISIS flag that was captured from a territory that was liberated from ISIS rule.