White People BTFO

>“WTF THAT NIGGER IS FUCKING RACIST!”
>”WOW BUT IF I DRESS UP AS A WELFARE QUEEN AND CALL YOU A DIRTY BUMPER LIP NIGGER I’M THE RACIST?!?”

Lmao, white people are so predictable but uhmmm no sweetie, Black people have been asking whites to stop doing black face and oppressing Black people for years, so we’re communicating to you in the only language your kind seems to understand. :)

wtf I love niggers now

Hmm, looks like bait. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Niggers for kekistan.

too bad he didn't fix the nigger nose.

Imagine unironically thinking this is funny

>blacks doing white face
They have been doing that since Whites found them in Africa, looks like flattery through envy.

Being white gives you many advantages in society which is why 99.99% of biracial children claim to be black.

Uhmmm no sweetie.

>what is the one drop rule

Try harder. :)

I didn't know lmao was in the ebonics dictionary

Imagine unironically being this asspained by a guy in facepaint.

Sounds like he made a joke, tbdesu
>get it, cuz he has muh Huwhite privvys.

heres the real deal

>the left doesn't like blackface, so I automatically have to diss this guy and make believe it doesnt bother me because 100% of my beliefs are based on the opposite of whatever the left believes.

If the left suddenly became pious anti-gay christians, you'd be fucking traps in under 24 hours.

what would happen if a white kid splashed mud on the face, put on a steel wool wig and asked for candies in a broken accent?

That would be racist. What did this black child do that is “racist” to you?

It looks like he had a gang of dudes cum all over him and it dried

>white
>crown
Did he dress up as shaun king?

I'm going to rip off a black person at my work tomorrow. Them chimps never know what the fuck is going on.

Nigger looks like nigger in any color

The only people who get into partys for free are girls.

Best post

Do whiteface
Get into black club
>why do we care about chimp society again?
We are a board of peace

I've always said, niggers are cheap imitations of humanity.
They wear the white mans clothes, the speak the white mans tongue. They walk among the white man in society, but they will never be like the white man, and without whites there would be no community for the cheap impostor to thrive known as the nigger.

The nigger is an affront to civilized society and decency. A cheap mockery, an impostor. Having never invented anything, or contribute a single useful invention, their shining achievement is being a slave or having stolen the patent for peanut butter.
Left to their own devices the nigger is but an animal, a tribal who dances with fire by night and kills his neighbor by day.
No, nigger, you are not like me. Enjoy the costume. It only proves everything I have ever dwelt upon about you.
I've always said, niggers are cheap imitations of humanity.
They wear the white mans clothes, the speak the white mans tongue. They walk among the white man in society, but they will never be like the white man, and without whites there would be no community for the cheap impostor to thrive known as the nigger.

The nigger is an affront to civilized society and decency. A cheap mockery, an impostor. Having never invented anything, or contribute a single useful invention, their shining achievement is being a slave or having stolen the patent for peanut butter.
Left to their own devices the nigger is but an animal, a tribal who dances with fire by night and kills his neighbor by day.
No, nigger, you are not like me. Enjoy the costume. It only proves everything I have ever dwelt upon about you.

only niggers and nigger enablers/coddlers find this shit funny