White women aren’t red pill-

>white women aren’t red pill-

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/11/01/student-charged-after-bragging-about-putting-roommates-toothbrush-where-the-sun-doesnt-shine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people are not human.

Who won?

roasties are gross
can't argue with results though

Lawl.

>flag
Yep.
Compared to shitskins we're gods.

Haha Niggers BTFO

I personally feel black people are generally inferior but the ones that try to behave and succeed in life should be left alone. If she's a good girl and hasn't done anything wrong, you should let her be.

Doing something so disgusting should be beneath the white race. If you're going to do something awful, at least be smart about it. Like the Jews.

It's Okay to be a Black Woman

No one is, that's a completely fictitious taxonomy. Sven don't you have to pick up your wife's Muslim boyfriend from soccer practice?

Wow, She sure showed her........

Fake news. Too bad though

>white freshman
>black roommate
Jesus christ the media loves turning anything they can into racial bullshit.

The black girl is pretty cute.

Why did she get arrested?

They all need to die

Gross

Get out.

this is just nasty. As much as I hate niggers, I wouldn't wish this on someone, especially since I'm down with a sore throat right now.

>biocunts
Beyond disgusting

She put her moldy clam dip in Black Barbie's lotion. That is fucking sic

That's pretty fucked up. Seems improbable that all of it is true.

Niggers literally eat shit. I don't see how that's a crime?

where does the sun shine?

I always thought white girls were dumb airheads. I was right.

Here's a simple way to get rid of a roommate without having to wait a month: "I don't like you and I think we should look for other roommates."

>The black girl is pretty cute.

indeed, pocahontas type beauty which I really preffer

We should goyfund her

White women are truly vile.

Don't be fooled.
White girls are all about multiculturalism until they have to live in the same room with a nig.
Then suddenly they turn entirely mental.
I've read about this before.

That's... pretty nasty.

Why can't women just be direct and say"Hey I don't like you, lets separate to reduce this conflict." Instead she starts rubbing her tampons on her stuff.

I'm inclined to think her actions were caused by a feud with her roommate over a black man.

print this out

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

She should have asked roommate to leave. This might not even bee about race, she just as easily could have done this to a white chick she didn't like. Women are gross.

I'm surprised that the white chick was the one who rubbed used tampons over barbie's shit. Usually it's black women who feed their partners period blood because it makes men "subservient"

>being a psycho
>red pilled

that is actually disgusting behavior.

Is that a holdover from their voodoo traditions?

Low Test nu-males of this forum detected

A person that acts like a disgusting nigger is a nigger themselves including those who endorse such acts of barbarism.

Do us a solid you low test losers

>KYS

Black person that acts like a black person is a human, high IQ or normative, but I see that is to little to ask of a great many subhumans

That's nasty

>falling for the women meme
destroy all vile cunts

Women should be banished to the shed when the bleeding begins, it would end a lot of the bullshit that goes on.

Every school, hospital, workplace,etc.. is thrown into absolute chaos every time women start collectively ovulating together at the same time as they start having hissy fits over the imagined sleights "those bitches over there" did to them and their clique.

that and low IQ

Who's that white chick? She's extremely cute

>yo girl
Seems the white girl is more of a nigger desu

I would have slaughtered her blonde ass for not only doing that shit but admitting it. It's a felony to spit at someone because of the germs, I can only imagine what period blood and shitty toothbrush would cause.

Yeah they're both real beauties.

jealous inferior ugly cave beast

They could have just licked each others buttholes for hours on end.

The crazy ones, yeah. I don't go around rubbing blood everywhere and feeding it to people. I even make extra effort to hide any dirty products so people don't get disgusted by it.

It's almost like you're just now realizing that women are fucking disgusting wretched creatures that only crawl out of the dirt and act human when "oppressed" by men into behaving in a civilized manner.

>there are niggers of all races
Hello r.eddit

I attend the University of Hartford and am a Resident Assistant here. AMA.

We have a "protest" happening tonight on campus at 9pm. They have some members from the NAACP coming, allegedly. It's going to be a shitshow.

I agree.

the black woman is not that nasty dog on the left

>Looks at flag

This is just some bitchy jealousy , nothing to do with redpilling

>We have a "protest" happening tonight on campus at 9pm

what are they protesting?

To this day I have never seen a beautiful black girl. All other races have non celebrity beauties except for black chicks. It's just something about the frizzy hair and baboon lips that looks gross.

Is it really fake news? Talcum X made a big deal about this.

Protest what exactly? Isn't she already arrested? They're protesting the university for the criminal actions of one student who was already charged? What is the goal of their public gathering/protest?

She'll poison her husband someday.......

black girl probably already a millionaire from go fundme

Confining women on their periods is thing in my culture and I've understood why from a young age. My mother throws fits on her period. I'm better at anger management from dealing with retarted lefty females at school and work.

hahaha another leaf cries from the lakes and rivers of toronto

>not realizing all women can drop to sub 3/10s if not denied access to makeup

take pics and post them here

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/11/01/student-charged-after-bragging-about-putting-roommates-toothbrush-where-the-sun-doesnt-shine/
non_Fake. Shes denying the toothbrush bit, but more or less admitting the rest, which she already did on Instagram anyway. And given the roomie went to a doctor 'for a mysterious bacteria in throat' - i guess, Miss IQ here be getting some brand new POC roommates shortly.

They are protesting the "lack of action" and "lack of transparency".

"Jazzy" (not her real name it's Shanell or something) broke her silence agreement on Monday. The incident first occurred on 10/17. They had an investigation and Hartford PD got involved almost immediately. Jazzy wasn't told all of this because it wasn't her business, but she took this as "they're not doing anything to her punish racist whitey".

So Jazzy blows up campus and overnight we have hundreds of students send angry emails to the president. It's looking like they want to hear about every single incident before there's even evidence of wrongdoing so they can form hatemobs on campus.

It's funny because Jazzy calls herself Jamaican Barbie on her own facebook. It's literally not even a race issue.

Of the protest? I was thinking about it.

yeah, this just sounds like some petty roastie bullshit

>They have some members from the NAACP coming,

unreal.

oh and post "it's okay to be white" signs everywhere

WTF? No way the white girl at the top is the same one here.

Absolutely nothing matches, chin/eyes/brows/cheeks/nose

I'm in love.

I'm not trying to lose my job. I get compensated for housing and meals. My department is actually super SJW and I have to push that shit on other students, but I try to do so as little as possible. I get paid well though and I wouldn't be able to afford school otherwise. I'm just going to ride this out until I graduate.

I do worse, I bust kids for drugs all the time. I get a lot of "he a good boy!" students. I've gotten at least 5 students banned. I help in my own way.

>>They have some members from the NAACP coming,
>unreal.
Yeah, they're parasites. They latch their fangs into anything to cause a fuss.

Ever heard of snapchat filters and attractive angles?

Black people will be calling for segregated dorms now.

the black girl because she finally got the privilege of tasting white pussy.

We already plan out housing to keep students of the same race with one another, believe it or not. Nothing would change.

I find that black students have more issues with one another than anyone else.

>
yeah you can totally tell from the angle of the pic that she's a fatty

America yes, separatism is good for black people.

>clam dip

?

>the both of them
Seriously though, the white one looks worse here. fucking disgusting all round regardless

You're gonna get fired for being white.

thighs are too fat and probably flabby

This

That would imply I'm white.

sausage legs

Arrested? Did she rob a bank afterwards, or something?

>be me (white male) in college
>have issues with roommate (white male)
>"hey man, let's talk with residence life and see if we can't get separate dorm rooms."
>problem solved

why can't women do this?

she is more white than black

>why can't women
the clue is in the third word.
its not even launching a 6 week campaign of biological harassment that would probably get you nuked by the UN, its publicizing the fact on Instagram afterwards. Truly, the dumbest of cunts.

Yeah. The white girl has braces and is too immature or too dumb to be self-aware. This post is beneath the board imo. A red-pilled woman wouldn't have social media (or would keep it conservative) and be a loyal stay-at-home mom

That's fucking gross

You're only getting half the story as usual, and black women are fucking vicious to white people. You have no idea what the black girl did to precipitate this whole thing,

She was charged with breach of peace and another misdemeanor.

It wasn't classified as a hate crime so it looks like Ms. Brochu is going to just get some ugly fines and get a name change.

She's trash
t. uhart student

The girl in the picture isn't the one who did this.

>literally putting her bodily fluids in another person's skin products and on their toothbrush
Go cum in a woman's drink and tell her about it after she drinks it. Then tell me how long it takes for the police to swing by and pick you afterwards retard