Why are there so many racist and 'extreme' topics being created lately?

Is this board dead?
It's literally a honeypot for extremists now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/full-text-paul-manafort-indictment-244307
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/
truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't take this board seriously anymore. All I do is feed disinfo to nazis and larp as washington insiders.

its also never been more popular or posted on, so maybe normies are lot more extremist than we thought

Your mother

A lot of T_D posters have drifted farther to this side of the spectrum in light of current events
If you go over to plebbit you'll see the culture of that board is noticably changing as well

hello, paid shills

Ignore shill threads
Saged

THIS IS THE PENIS BOARD ONLY POST PENISES

give me a break. Fuck off

Always the chance that It is all satire

The last 3-6 months I've notice a real shift in the public. I think the left has gone totally insane and everyone else has shifted several positions right. Racism and anti semetism is exploding.

A mouse got stuck in a sticky trap I placed in the corner of my room. I poured some sort of white glue/paint/substance over the mouse's eye and body. The substance hardened.

Before you call me a fucking psycho - I feel so fucking bad remembering this. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking as a kid/teen (don't remember the age). I would never hurt an animal like that again.

fuck off and kill yourself, you fucking nigger.

Sup Forums has been shilled to death for a while. It's mostly all mindless shitposting, larping, and general faggotry now

Far left views have become normalized, and normal conservative views have largely been deemed extremist by the media.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>lately

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

>implying it was ever good....

Little nigger bois feelings triggered by reality.

Fukcing valueless subhuman LQ, brown little shit.

>muh extremists
name a serious extreme topic

you're funny, Ahmed.

I can't leave any more! Help! HELP ME! THIS SHITTY BOARD IS TEARING ME APART!

This board died many many years ago. Now it's shill central and full of redditors.

This is an ANTIFA thread

sage
slide/concern troll threads popping up because the few remaining real threads have become more potent.
---
be sure to really read:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc

also re:indictment:

Narrative 100% flipped a week ago with Mueller now focusing on, at least in part, on the Podesta Group.
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
>motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
>salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
>washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

Indictment covers Manoford's time with Podesta Group, not campaign--read the actual indictment:
>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/full-text-paul-manafort-indictment-244307

And don't mind Podesta stepping down from his own company:
>nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html

Pelosi wants another Russian investigation - Mueller not independent enough apparently:
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/

And papadopoulos was a Clinton plant now used to turn on Fusion GPS:
>pic related
>truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/

Current milestones which should confirm Mueller flipped:
>Podesta/group indictment
>Fusion GPS employee indictment
>Bunch of Mercury Public Affairs/CNN personnel committing suicide.
---
repost in every slide thread to turn them useful

That horrible feeling is called morality. Be grateful that you found it

>.00001 DogeCoin has been added to your account

It's normal to do fucked up things as a kid. I stomped a toad to death when I was like 8, just because it looked a little different. When that memory resurfaced in my teen years, I felt absolutely terrible and feared I might be a sociopath. But I'm not one. Don't sweat it.

It's the Putin trolls trying to turn Americans against each other. Demoralize and destabilize, is what Yuri told would be the Kremlin's strategy.

Antifa and special agents are doing extra hype work for Nov. 4 to increase the chaos and get more arrests.

first, stop being a faggot

>racist
people are becoming more enlightened is my guess. races are clearly NOT equal and the masses won't stand for that nonsense to be shoved down their throats any longer

'honeypot' implies a trap to catch someone in a misdeed...curious why you would use this term
rest assured friend, there is nothing wrong or untoward about anything discussed on this board. on the contrary, it is a force for justice and good

your mothers anus is a honey pot for my dick asshole

You are on the wrong board

Go back to leftyfaggots

>racist now
guess you’ve never been here for /new/ and Sup Forums 1.0
it’s always been thought of as stormfront jr.
why do you think moot deleted it

gatekeepers
they keep those november 4th fucking stupid threads going any way that makes divide and conquer shit happen

You're right OP. I wanna go back to the good old family-friendly Sup Forums that's free of racism

Only stormfags think that. Everyone else just ignored their obvious threads. We were busy with 9/11 and Paul threads.

shill accusers are the new cancer. who gives a fuck, you're right maybe MAYBE 2% of the time about shills. fuckin hell the schizophrenia is real.

Fuck off OP. Some chick I know started dating an indigenous nigger. A nigger! Personally, I'm ok with all the racist and extreme posts.

This board used to be more extreme i m o. I think with the demographics of Europe and America becoming less white we're seeing less and less white nationalists

You're pissing in an ocean of piss you idiot. Did you think you were gonna lurk Sup Forums and hear insightful conversation? Do you even know why this board was created in the first place?

You're post implies that there are other boards in this site that you DO take seriously. This is concerning.

I don't know, I've been on there for a year and everything on r/all is

>latestagecapitalism
>politcalhumor (read: left humor)
>twoxchromosomes
>science (musk circlejerking)
>liberals
>people pushing their shitty art
>people pushing their shitty cosplays
>people pushing their shitty children
>people pushing their shitty ideals
>sometimes dankmemes
>sometimes wheredidthesodago
>edit: haha this blew up thanks for my highest updooted comment!!
>edit 2: thanks for the gold kind sir!!

Sup Forums is cancer, but goddamn, at least it's funny.

Business as usual

your anus is a honeypot for extremists.

>Sup Forums is cancer, but goddamn, at least it's funny.

This so much

oy vey goy, that picture is antisemitic!

not really. Violence is a common natural response to finding the truth, especially when the truth exposes lies.

>I take this board seriously. All I do is feed disinfo to jewish run ops and as a washington insiders i know me and my fellow kikes are looking to hide like the rats we are.

O vey so many fingers are on tonight!

Ever since the Jewish bankers who hate Putin found this place it has become really boring.

I came here to join the alt-right but the board is dead and it's a honeypot for extremists now? Oh noes. I guess I'm leaving and joining antifa ;_; Thanks OP
>All I do is feed disinfo to nazis and larp as washington insiders.
You mean the holocaust actually happened? ;_; Oh noes. And those people who provide no timestamp or proof of any kind aren't who they say they are? ;_; Oh noes.

You guys are fucking idiots if you're not paid to act like it.