ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

The operation was a succes anons, the media is going apeshit, offcourse they are pinning it on us and saying its just a prank or some shit, but it was a succes, btw if plane user is reading this please post updates.
links to the media´s faggotry:
tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/its-okay-to-be-white/73234159/

medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.89d2fa661901

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tIUH9
youtube.com/watch?v=O6-2Q12Q6B8
archive.is/DWMwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for leftist asshurt

it may be okay to be white, but don't take it too far. It's nothing to be proud of.

It's stating to get dark out. Might go for a stroll.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER

Nice

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

bump

Bumping and reminding

Damn, we got into the Washington Post

Remember not to change the original even if its funny

Of course not, most of us are just tired of all the blatant double standards

>okay lives matter

Why did I read this in Moonman's voice?

But seriously, don't do this.

psst.
Armenians are white.

#RESIST #NASTYLADIES

HE WILL NOW DIVIDE US

WASHINGTON POST CALLED THIS DIVISIVE

Not sure how it works in Burgerland but in Germany commies are mostly cringe beta manlets and cucks so after these terrorists kept destroying /ourguys/ posters they where just put up out of reach for manlets.

Shit actually worked so well hardly any of these posters got destroyed. Some commie almost killed himself trying to destroy them

>did jew make dis?

Keep going. Don't stop.

screenshotted this and i will send it to jezebel.com when it breaks.

Yeah, comfy threads makes me draw silly things

thanks for the OC, user--got any other comfy pepes?

this, you do make really nice comfy pepes

REMEMBER TO GO HERE INSTEAD OF SHILL THREADS

A full tarot set

imgur.com/a/tIUH9

Bonus points to anyone who can get it on an advertising screens or a news crawler.

Reminder to out razor blades behind the signs along the edges so people can't remove them.

No.

This board will forever be shit until all Canadians are range banned

Shut up Antifaggot.

Would you fuck off already

Yes, let's associate this non racist movement with neo nazism. Great job retard.

This. It's worked excellently so far. None of the signs I've put up have been removed, but some of them have blood on them.

Fuck no, that's retarded.

nice samefagging, antifag

I know you think this is going to give the news fuel to smear us when they come sniffing but the walls of replies these posts get in opposition will just help prove that we're not being malicious

kekking hard@u m8

>imgur.com/a/tIUH9
minor Arcana when?

>imgur.com/a/tIUH9
youre the best dude

They still haven't figured out post IDs? Seriously?

i dont understand how this is a shill thread

your pepes imitate my reality

You were never white and you never will be. Hope you sleep well tonight mongrel.

This does feel like a turning point. From here on they wont be able to see "Its okay to be white" without an emotional meltdown. Likewise when anyone white just wants to hear that its okay to be what they are, they'll have a very real and objective response to base their future decisions on.
If this gets mainstream traction, they cant ignore the "open and honest discussion" they've been silencing for so long.

only made this one, never got to it.

Kek and all those thing went full reddir and it lost part of his charm to me

so.. how much are you paid to shill here exactly?

These people are giving benefits to people for the colour of their skin. They are offering up minority quotas, teaching our children to hate themselves. They're creating housing initiatives so that there aren't white enclaves, they're forcing this shit on us. It's not about pride - it's about survival, and pride is a part of that. When you stop being a limp biscuit you'll understand.

Why not? Europeans invented modern society, the airplane, the car, and countless other world changing inventions.

Important.

>It's ok to be 53% white

Leftie white jew here, I actually think this whole thing is funny.

"It's OK to be white" is perfect for triggering SJWs and racists.

Never stop doing these

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, President's Day, Valentine's Day, ...
Every Holiday: It's Okay To Be White

Retweet asshurt for visibility. Like sensible comments. Post nothing.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=O6-2Q12Q6B8
>Music Festival Apologizes For Volunteer’s ‘Overt Racism’ After She Refuses to Move to the Back Because She’s White
Incidentally...

Bumping because this is hilariously true

It’s Oy vey to be Jewish

For Christmas:

“It’s okay to be white, snowflakes”

>Maryland High School
MODS!

I think I'm beginning to finally understand what you guys mean. Is this what it feels like to be redpilled?

That’s not the problem, it’s the pet basketball Americans they keep around with good reach

Hello /leftypol/

this should be the only thing, along with the poster, in the OP

OPs stop inserting your shit-tier commentary, ignore OPs about the operation with people inserting their garbage thoughts into the matter, or trying to make it about them

Got mine ready anons about to hit the town with pic related

Seeing this all over the media, thanks for the hearty laughs

No, just keep up with this same meme. Look at BLM. EVERYONE knows their memes. Whether they love them or hate them, they KNOW them. Keep up the same, simple narrative.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE.

Get out while you still can. You won't like looking at the real world.

>that blog
>medium
>local

C'mon! We can do much more!

Needs a better font.

It's Okay To Be White

>fixed

>washington post

Fuck you

> white
> Jew

Pick exactly one, moishe.

"“We are taking this seriously and are investigating this incident,” wrote Renay Johnson, the school’s principal. “Our research so far has indicated that this may be part of a concerted national campaign to foment racial and political tension in our school and community. The same flier was posted in other cities and communities this week.”"
Of course it was considered racist.

Digits Confirm, but are not necessary.

Jesus christ these shills suck.

very much this, newfags. reminder that instigators of racism and violence are shills or antifa

The shills are here in force. That must mean this is troubling to them.

I go to a Jesuit university and I remember going on a tirade during my speech about how the jeews made goyim pay interest, hence why got so rich. Sup Forums has brainwashed me too far or Im just autistic

HEY HEY HO HO WAYSIS POWICE HABS GOT TA GO

WHO STREETS OUR STREETS

Remember that your printer prints a very light code on each paper you print. It has all the info about the printer. It's kinda like a water mark, but you can't see it.

no u dumb fuck(s) read this

HE WAS A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

WE MLK JR NOW

(PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS REMINDER IN FUTURE /OKAY/ THREADS)

> just put up out of reach for manlets.
i hope this is true, pls be true

the game plan has been executed and followed to a tee by leftcucks.

but specifically whose ass is this?

The way the media is covering this is like they just openly admit they hate whites and don't care. They could've handled this so much better.

Sorry man, commies in the US are Cha-

I can't even say it.

Thats fine. They know the plan, so it'll be their fault if they fall for it.

WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
>WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
>WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
archive.is/DWMwQ

So good when the cops bantzed them back with the “our streets” meme

manlet here

I love this

No, but many of them are malnourished beanpoles. That could pose a problem.

>normies researching anything
"no"