/polder/thread English Speaking Edition

Please keep the /polder/ English folks. Wouldn't want to annoy the moderators, now would we?
We speak the language better than most native speakers, so let's show it.

The future of our country is more important than this. Speak English.

Other urls found in this thread:

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7277741/8fa76f2e/greetrant.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Anyone see Wilders speak today?
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7277741/8fa76f2e/greetrant.html

tell me about Dutch consociationalism

What do you want to know?

Bump

Vriendly bump.

Hello fellow Dutchmen and all others from around the world, a few words of comfort now the new regime has been installed.

Even though we are a small nation, we are one in-twined with world history, connecting cultures, the first free-market society, the enlightenment started with our Batavian Republic. Yes we Dutchmen have instigated lots of great things in this world and it is time to do it again. Led by the spark of hope Trump gave us, we can change the tide of our history. Cast out the demons from the sands, reclaim our christian lands. Become brothers with our neighbors again, instead of a symbiotic freak like we are now.

Dutchmen, Belgians, Germans, Americans. Our fight for freedom is now. We are the last generation to stop the ills befitting us all. Read, Learn, Grow, Be selfsufficient, hit the gym or do sports. Be prepared for the coming storm, only then we can be victorious and under the leadership of those who are of european kin we shall usher in a new age of prosperity and progress for the whole world.

Fate is in your hands, you need to mold yourself to mold your fate.

Well said.

The future is now.

Why are you starting a polderdraad at 11:30 PM? Most dutchbros will be sleeping.

Strength in miems.

Polderedraads can run all night, vriendo..you'd be surprised. Besides, the pannenkoekenrevolutie only happens at night. Sofar.

Theo is such a charming man

If this is not a pasta, I congratulate you user. Beautifully said.

Checked. Sssshh

I never do pastas. All my posts are OC. You can know my by the image posted. I will always post it at the first reply on a thread I will post in.

That looks like JIDF

You, my friend, are a true Dutchman.

Charismatic for sure!

Haha, yes..shhh.

Also checked, kek mit uns

Poffertjesleaf, why do you love us so?

I wanted to go visit a lavender farm on my island this year. But I'm allergic to bees, and was worried I was going to die ;_;

That's not very white of you. If a bee can kill you, you fucking kill it back.
(what island user?)

user, are you active at 8? You sound like it.

Because the Dutch people are still great, they just need to rediscover it. Their imprint on the world in indelible and even here one can feel the Dutch influence in their daily lives. I am also worried about the present course of the Netherlands, and the future of it...it still has time to turn things around and if anyone can stop this shit it would be the Netherlands. The clock is running out, and a nexus approaches.

Also pannenkoeken, poffertjes and hagelslag. For these, I am forever in debt to your people :^)

I do not know what 8 is.

I am just one who has awakened, His lights guides me, the words I convey in this manner are given by Him. If we trust in God, and are willing to accept His light, to be His tools, He can and will guide you.

That's too bad, Lavender is great!

If you do not fuck with bees, they do not fuck with you. Very simple just leave them bee

Gebaseerd.

Thierry looks like someone who would browse Sup Forums when he's bored.

>This

Is a simpler version of
>this

I'm flattered!

:')

Much simpler, I do not have anything close to the eloquence that you display. I was just writing from the heart, mostly.

Poffertjesleaf, I'm drunk. I really like you. I'm the guy who wrote all the epic pabnenkoekenprophecies to you. I'm sure our paths will cross some day, absolutely positive.
Our word will be 'maple-pannenkoek'.

Do not die before you hear someone say those words to you. It will be me.

Just watched Thierry's speech at the formatiedebat.

I love him.

If my favourite politician gets killed by a looney lefty again I'm going mad.

I suspect him of it though.

Sometimes his powerlevel shines through. Speaking about modern architecture being ugly to make us feel ugly, the coudenhove-kalergi plan. He knows.

I learned a new word now, Thank you!

Also, thee Dutch are kind, open-hearteed, generous and intelligent. I may be generalizing, but as a whole I think it rings true. When I was a kid, I used to read a lot of historical books about pirates and that's when I learned about thee seafaring days in Dutch history...Dutch crews were top quality crews and feared in combat, and had the audacity to pull off some ballsy shit like sail right up the Thames to get in people's faces. And for such a small nation, too...hitting so hard above it;s weight. Those people still exist...I'm talking to them right now on some Nunavutian ice-carving board.

And he said in an interview that Europe should remain white.

He also said he had experience with the grachtengordel elite.

I like you too Dutchbro...and the epic pannenkoekenprohecies too...good times. If our paths do cross, I will remember

>maple-pannenkoek

(how could I forget??)

Leafbro..

Come join, you deserve better than a half assed canadian identity.

>Thierry looks like someone who would browse Sup Forums when he's bored.
Isn't it semi-confirmed?

Have you already met a Kroket Prophet?

Most welcome. I've learned a fair few Dutch words in my time here...I don't mind repaying the favor!

Based Nigel calling out the jews.

Nazi Western Europe when?

I love these threads, the amount of nationalism here feels nice.

I should, it would kinda feel like here...this area has been extensively settled by the Dutch. My old doctor was Van Vliet. My buddy was a Steenvoorden. Worked with a Slootweg. My girlfriend is a Moonen. Our provincial Premiere was a Van Der Zalm. A mountain nearby is named Spinekop. We have pannenkoekenhuizen....so on and so forth :^)

Wien neerlands bloed door d'adren vloeit

Van vreemde smetten vrij

I have not...is it tasty? I am always down to try something new.

Ohh that sounds really cool!

Makes me thing of that area in Michigan.they have towns called Holland, Venlo and Zeeland I believe and they have their own windmill with tulip field and they do dutch parades with clog dancing girls. Lots of dutch last names aswell like with you.

If ever we go down by our seeming political downfall i'll go to the america's to such a place.

It's really tasty.

My favourite are ones made out of Sate

>Sate kroket

Disgusting. I prefer pig mush.

You would fit right in! Over a million people of Dutch descent immigrated here, mostly in BC and Alberta. We even have Zwarte Piet and Sinterklaas. But some do-gooders are trying to say Zwarte Piet is racist and demanding they stop. The answer was, you can't have a Sinterklaas without a Zwarte Piet.

Zwarte Piet is geen racisme.

Sounds awesome man. Sometimes I dream of moving to North America. But then I also don't want to leave my ancestral home.. US seems comfy and I'm wary of Canada as your government is even crazier than ours.

But hey, if you have pannekoeken, pepernoten and singerklaas then canada > US anytime

I forgot to mention too,
>le 73% face

We are still 73% white, and mostly rural. the immigrants stick to their containment cities for the most part. Our government is is rather crazy, but the effects from so far east has little impact in our daily lives here. Our provincial governments are somewhat sane, at least...out west here.

I underestand you not wanting to leave your ancestral home as well, any land worth living on is worth fighting for. You staying and fighting in whatever way you can is still the better alternative!

GROOT NEDERLANDS WANEER

I speak Freedom.

Google tells me its a chicken filling...breaded and fried...I'm just going to have to try it. Thank you, Kroket Prophet!

Lucky for you, this thread is all about Dutch freedom then :^)

the netherlands is a sinking V.O.C. ship, the planks have been eaten away by nigger termites.
and so all souls on board will be lost.

whats with all the canucks in the polder thread? i mean they are welcome, just why so many canucks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom

Just found out about this today. I guess the Seven Provinces are going to lead the charge to unfuck Europe's shit again?

Just imagine if the Nederlanders and the Brits allied years ago, we could have taken over the world.
Was in Nederlands a couple of months back, lovely place, then we made the mistake of going to the Market in Den Haag, oh fuck, the future of Europe, we've probably got shitholes like that here but it was so upsetting to see.

I count only one.

Go away spawn of satan

yeah, didnt realize it was just one very busy canuck. good for him.

exciting announcement dutchmen, in 36 hours im receiving three large bottles of sweet, top quality New England maple syrup for the pannekoeken. life is good.

Just me, dumping miems. I toss a few out to get the thread rolling until enough Dutchbros arrive.

Good stuff...try it on poffertjes!

do you know dutch? why tf do you know dutch? but very nice, welcome.

I am neither Dutch nor larper...just a humble purveyor of pannenkoeken and poffertjes. I am picking up written Dutch though, as a byproduct of being in polderdraads!

ah, pretty good man. im not dutch tho so i guess i am larping. im just an american who lives here now.

Are you also learning the Dutch grammer?

Sup Dutchbros,

I read a book about the Dutch in Taiwan before a visit for work last summer.

Hah, no worries...is it good living, or what? Always wondered.

Trying to..but its difficult. I used to try and string words together into a sentence but got told it looks like google translate, so I stopped...lol. Need to perfect my understanding of words a fair bit yet too I think. Not yet proficient, but I can get the general gist of a sentence. Spoken Dutch...oh, man...gave up

a lil bit of dutch banter now and then isnt that bad is it

From my experience, a little bit isn't bad as long as most of the thread is English. Or else a random Amerifat comes in and tells us to speak in American as per the rules and reports the thread for deletion.

Funny, one time after a thread was deleted all the Dutchbros in the new polderdraad started speaking English but using Dutch grammar in defiance...holy shit my sides.

Greetings Ameribro.

How's the winning going?

>no interest?

One more is all I have anyway. That Priest had some of that borderline insane bravery that helped make Europe and America great. We could use a bit more of it today.

Good, thanks. Not tired of it yet.

How's Geert getting on?

It's not the ship that's rotten, kikel. Mutiny is the problem, nothing wrong with the ship.
It will sink though, without Dutch sailors.

Geert is an Israel shill.

Our new guys Thierry Baudet is rising in the polls and will probably surpass Wilders in the next elections

Remove the homeopatic part from the meme, that will turn it into a normie friendly meme. I'd rather not people start thinking FvD is for white supremacists or ethnonationalists.

>not posting the real version

>yfw /polder/nightthread on a random Wednesday

What´s my fellow dutchmen´s opinion on GeenStijl? Jewish shills for sure, but I like them

I see.

Will look out for Thierry Baudet news. I guess it will be in the form of fake news selectively quoting him out of context and calling him "controversial" "Islamphobic" and/or "racist".

Interesting, thanks.

I will do as you ask, for the sake of FvD...good point.

Sheeeeeeit, nice...although if one brings up weed, I've found Dutchbros think that you think all of the Netherlands is like Amsterdam and sometimes get offended...and I get called a degeneraat :^) Top tier though, fukkensaved...thanks!

How hard is it to immigrate to the Netherlands from the US? I only speak English but I do have a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and some work experience in the spaceflight industry.

Same. It bothers me the JQ is never mentioned in the comment section. Never.

Sorry leafbro, Amsterdam is the least Dutch part of The Netherlands.

You degeneraat.

If you can learn some dutch it will be easy

In some sectors you can get away with not knowing any but dunno about aerospace

But why leave the land of the free? The netherlands is comfy but it has it's problems like any country

You have good taste in nigger music.
Also, why the duck do you want to leave your heimat behind. Fight, brother. I believe in you.
(if there's another reason for leaving, why not try Fokker?)

>Sorry leafbro, Amsterdam is the least Dutch part of The Netherlands.

Sounds like our Vancouver...haha

>You degeneraat.
What's the hassle, maaaan

Are you Frisian, Saxon or Frankish? Otherwise you don't belong here.

It is on certain topics.