Why haven't you converted to anarcho primitivism yet?

why haven't you converted to anarcho primitivism yet?

Because white people actually enjoy civilization?

Because I'm not a retarded faggot and I understand why we need a strong government/state and hierarchy is good

cause I'm not a fag?

Only good one there is mutualism
others are complete garbage

>I understand why we need a strong government/state and hierarchy is good

*starts helicopter*

Cause I don't like to die at age 40 in a shit made cabin in the woods.

Imagine for a second being born into a small village in Europe 2000 years ago.

There are only a few others your age, so you meet all of your friends during childhood and grow up beside them. You explore the woods, make games, laugh together. You never leave the lands you're born on but that's okay because all of your friends and family are assured to stay here as well.

You marry your wife at age 13. You've both known each other since you were children. You've done nothing special to get her, no game, no pick-up artistry no gymceling (you already have a healthy form due to playing outside all day). You guys got together purely because you've known eachother since birth and feel close and comfortable with eachother. You consummate your marriage to her, looking into innocent teen eyes as you orgasm, coming into her virgin pussy unprotected. She's pregnant with your son and you start working on the farm, or by fishing, or hunting or whatever your trade was in order to start providing for your family. You do this over the next several years, and by the age of 30 you have 10 kids with her all working in the same village. Work is hard but it keeps your body in good shape. There is no commute, no cubicles, no busy work. Your just do your labor and come home at night and have sex with your wife all night.

You die around age 55-60, much earlier than the modern year. But when you die you're not absolutely literally falling apart, hooked up with a bunch of machines, being pumped with tons of meds, shitting into a bag. You pass away peacefully but do so with the knowledge that all of your children will marry white people from the surrounding area as well, and that you've lived a fulfilling and happy life.

It's profoundly stupid. All anarchist movements are.

Nowadays you don't have any of that. Civilization, Social media, college has ruined that. When you consummate your marriage with your wife she'll be like 25-30 and her body will already be used up by other men. You'll probably have 1-2 kids because of her declining fertility. She'll feel a lot less close to you because you've likely only known each other post-adolescence. You might have had to truly suffer to get her too, learning "game" and "pick-up-artistry" and sacrificing all of your free time in the gym. This is because instead of just competing with the 10 other dudes in your village, you're competing with thousands of men in the cities and universities and on Tinder and Facebook. And this is all just to get some used pussy that will never remember you as fondly as the dude that took her virginity in middle school.

Was it worth it, really? Was it worth it to be moderately well educated than our ancestors? Was it worth it to live 10+ years compared to our ancestors? Was it worth it to have 100 different oreo types to choose from, instead of just the local home grown food? Was it worth it to become "civilized"?

>Anarchy
Cancer

Because I'm a transistor.

Alex Jones is literally a libertarian/ancap you fucking commie mouthbreather

Yeah, Pinochet definitely was an anarchist.

It's easy to be an anarcho primitivist, just go live in the forest and spend your whole day barking at trees.

back to the jungle bitch, computers are for capitalist statists

too close to the bitch ones

where is anarcho capitalism.... cuz yall dont know how dope thatd really be

>Pinochet was an ancap

Shitposting on a stone slab sucks

I want to see how far the market can take us before I give up on humanity and support primitivsm and a return to nature. Have to see how we adapt if we can to a future free market if we get the chance.

yeah.

i like to come home to my super cozy place i have worked hard for. times have changed with dating and jobs but adaptability is key. anyway i like this site because a lot of people seem to not like the idea of being wreckless with their lives. with apps like this faggot mentioned and current moral standards, youre gonna have to get good at dickin the ladies in order to improve your chance of sealing the deal. its wreckless and people act like idiots about it, though. id like to see more people realize just how exhausting all this is. im glad i have a gf and life is comfy now.. no more bs.

Because gowing down the stairs backwards is retarded
Technological progress and researching on the edge of humanities potential is the real deal
Go back playing with your clay

kek

Is this a list of new genders to ignore?

>implying you wouldn't get your brains bashed in with a rock for making your first steps towards carpentry

>small village
>not being civilization

I eagerly await our beep boop overlords.

>lgbt anarchism

anarcho-fascism > anarcho-capitalism > anyother kind of anarchism

Unlike you, some people aren't degenerates.

>Ancap defending pinochet