Secessionist General

Why don't we just secede?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/us}snatl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A house divided cannot stand, you Confederate piece of shit. Fuck off.

Good, death to the fucking Union.

Retard

There’s too much money involved to separate.

The US will Balkanize into several ethnically and culturally oriented countries.
Good

we're already divided desu

Cascadia is only the north 50-100 miles of California, and plus rocky mountain part of Idaho you CLUELESS TO THE BALKANIZATION PROCESS NIGGER

How the fuck do you plan to secede? How are you going to get all your niggers on board? What's stopping us from steamrolling you again, this time with tanks and planes?

Balkinization is likely inevitable and in our lifetimes.
The damage is severe.
We are not one people anymore.
As this country stands, we never will be again.
Ethnostates will have to be established someday. After the wars.

The south tried that once. This is how it ended for them.

Who is this fluid druid?

Tried to crunch some numbers on a possible second civil war. By my estimate we've got close to twice the number of gun owners on the right as on the left.

WHEN I WAS A KID I LOVED PLAYING NBA ON SEGA GENSISI
I LOVED THE UTAH JAZZ CAUSE THEY HAS A COOL SHIT
UTAH JAZZ ALL THE WAY
BUT UTAH HATES JAZZ AND THEY HATE BLACK AND THEY HATE EXIT SO WTF
WHY THEY DECEIVE ME
WHY IS UTAH THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH
YOU BASKETBALL WAS SO COOL
IT WAS THE BE ALL END ALL
BUT NOW...

The balkanization of America would result in way more than 50 Nations.

>Texas Confederation
The Fascist Principality of Texas.

America's future is balkanization weather you like it or not you stupid newfag. Lurk moar

> The balkanization of America would result in way more than 50 Nations.
No. No I don't think so. At all.
Thanks for playing.

>weather
brainless sissy retard

Yankees are tsundere

Cascadia should include Idaho and western Montana, fuck the Mormons and Indians. Really Colorado should also defect to Cascadia, they have way more in common with a Libertarian society than fucking Texas.

It really isn't. Balkanization doesn't happen that easily.

Minton stuff is great.

Yes. California alone would split into at least 6 countries. Idaho would divide. Montana. No country would take Chicago or Detroit or Washington. Probably more than 200 very different countries in the United States.

>I'm just gonna use the voting demographic from the last election to prove my point

Into the trash

There's 195 countries in the entire world you fucking idiot

read a book

If you've got a better way to break down left vs right in each state I'm all ears. I wasn't particularly trying to prove a point here, I was honestly wondering if the larger populations in the liberal states would make up for their lower percentage of gun ownership.

Did I ever imply it were easy?
Demographics aren't going to allow a stable america via civnat democracy.

A former model for an obscure Mexican clothing line.

t. future Chinese property

If you imagine at secession time the Northern Californians would stick is out with the Los Agelinos then you're dumb as bricks. Once balkanization started rural Wyomingians would demand freedom from the libtarded cities aswell. Who gives a damn what rest of the world does?

Not enough woke Southerners (yet).

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

That would be cool if North America split into 50 nations. If you look at Catalonia its a good example of setting elections in order to seceded. It would solve a lot of the bloodshed involved with very powerful nations just controlling one large area. Its a solution I think .

A race war is more likely than fucking balkanization. Do you have any idea how hard people would resist splitting up the United States of America? How difficult it would be to negotiate peace, nevermind trade agreements and stuff like that, between the balkanized states? All you'd have to remind people of is the Civil War and there'd be huge support for keeping the country together. You're absolutely delusional if you think balkanization is going to happen in our lifetimes, if it ever happens at all.

Jesus Christ. I'm not willing to die for my country overseas, but I might be willing to die to keep the whole experiment together.

Niggers and Northerners ALL deserve death. ALL OF THEM

The only American flag that will matter enough abonigger.

It'll happen. America is not mentioned in End Time prophecy. The only way for America to become so globally insugnificant is balkanization. But totalitarianism will keep China and Russia from breaking up anymore, thus Gog and Magog.

jesus chirst that got me

that doesn't mean they all just split into 200 peacefully coexisting countries you fucking idiot. The people with guns will fight, consolidate territory, and the maps will be redrawn. Just because the people in northern california are different from the people in southern california, doesn't mean they automatically form their own fucking countries.

Let's do some math. There are 3,144 counties in the US, with an average county size of approximately 997.6 sq miles. If, like you're proposing, the US split into 200 countries, and an average population of 100,000. that would mean each "country" would consist of 15.72 counties, and have 1.57 million people in it. And the average area would be 15,682.27 sq miles.

By area, that's about 1/8th the size of Finland, and 1/5 the population. If the US splits up, it damn sure will not be into 200 different countries.

>vietnam
>afghanistan (Russia and US)
>Iraq

So firepower superiority wins wars?

That's because no one knew the continent existed at the time. The end time were written for the romans

States will split counties will merge. It won't be even as you describe. How big is Road Island? San Diego would not join with Los Angeles just like Northern California wouldn't. It would be total fuxking mess, starvation and rampant disease. Will kill a huge portion of the globes population.

>giving the south west back to losers of war

Be gone spic.

Exactly, it won't be even, lots of people will die. If you think you're going to have 200 16,000 sq mile countries in the US AFTER famine, you're even dumber. Territory gets consolidated. Dissidents will leave to go to a state/country that better fits with their goals or be killed.

Wow. Daniel was writ for the Hebrews. And John wrote to all Gentiles, had no focus on Rome. All biblical prophecy writer writ about things they could not have had knowledge of, Prophecy. Derp.

The United States as we have it is that peaceful consolidation, once it's broken it will never come back together. Humpty Dumpty.

Go away meme flag shill.

>Aztlan
Fuck off

>dixie kills all the niggers and spics in the south
>kills all the spics in texas
>builds a wall
I would be okay with this

No, what we have right now is integration. The image OP posted is post break-up consolidation. States with similar peoples would band together to form something resembling a country. There simply is not enough land or people to split the US up to that extent.

No, but it helps. The next thing I would want to analyze would be C2 capabilities, an area that the left is leading us in by decades. From the weather underground to antifa, their ability to support and direct troops is crazy.

Go to bed, Putin

Judging from the veracity of Antifa and the roaring success of Catalonia, I say it's 'nother 100 years at least before 'Its Happening'.

I fucking hate spics that larp as americans

>us
Who exactly is this "us" you speak about?

I already consider southern California a different nation and it didn't take a war.

actually there's one bad thing about the union dissolving. as smaller states we'll all be far weaker than as a union militarily. meaning that any country that has beef with us, like Russia, or North Korea, or pretty much any country in the middle east, can lay waste to us and we wouldn't be able to retalliate, , like hell the citizens of Montana, Wyoming, and North Dakota have the resources by themselves to maintain their ICBM's, we'll probably have to dismantle them like some of the former soviet states had to, only Russia got to keep theirs.

Honestly with those ICBM's in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming the best possible use of them would be to nuke Dixie into a wasteland.

>Texas confederation that big

We don't need all that shit, man. We'll take Colorado, Oklahoma and Kansas, the rest can fuck off.

I've had an idea about setting up small command and control centers disguised as pole barns.

Cause we'd be conceding a lot of territory as whites. It's all ours and we need to fix it, not abandon it.

southern genocide when?

> as smaller states we'll all be far weaker than as a union militarily

No shit. That's why it'll never happen. Stronger together.

That map is asinine, has no bearing in reality. Oregon would split along Political lines, not merge with other states. Portland Oregon and Hood River Oregon are in two different countries now, only Washington DC unites them.

>southern California
As if there's anything left worth defending beyond military installations.

>Implying anyone would want to join Texas
>Implying the South wouldn't fracture into independent countries over the best college football team
>Implying New York is part of New England

Sources of cheap labor, including infantry, and clay. Would you deny the sacrifices of the soldiers who died during the Mexican-American War? Say that they died for nothing and turn it all over to...who? Mexico? Come on.

It's already de facto Mexico. The question is whether we are going to let it go or reconquer it.

You seem to be leaning towards the latter camp. As far as I'm concerned, destiny that has already been manifested should be secured until the Sun engulfs the planet.

Deport beaners, pass RAISE. Lowered costs of housing will attract whites from the interior of the country as well as European immigrants, making California great (white) again.

>'we can't survive without the South!'
>'fuck off already!'
I wish you yank's would make up your mind.

Arizona is Mormon. New Mexico would either be their own thing or part of Texas. Southern California would be on their own.

Beaners are cheap labor. The only problem is that they're not white.

Fuck off with the message, not the states. Southern education, everybody.

>'we can't survive without the South!'
Nobody believes that. It would be inhumane to let the south secede. Southerners much like the negros who make up much of their population are too unintelligent to run a country on their own. Letting the south secede would be tantamount to negligent homicide.

Apparently many folks are too stupid to secede.

Southern California would split. The difference between San Diego and Los Angeles are night and day. There is no way the southern Southern Californians would carry the Angels, it will be a mess.

>Massachusetts owning more guns than New Hampshire

>I wish you yanks would make up your mind.
I wish they would too and I'm one of them.

What flag is that with the black cross?

Southern Nationalist flag.
>tfw 150 years later and we still can't decide on a flag to use

>Dixie
That's a funny way to spell the First Great and Bountiful Holy Floridian Empire

>Deseret in any form
STOP GIVING THE FUCKING MORMONS SHIT.

I like the symbolism it represents by removing the blue and red.
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/us}snatl.html

I'd be perfectly placed upon the border of Foundry, Dixie, and Texas Confederation. What are the odds? I'd be tempted to go Dixie due to the history, but probably northern Texas Confed due to the lack of non-whites. I guess it depends on how the culture turned out after a few years.

Lol, you're thinking a little far ahead there. I think there's a lot to be said for the current method of "organizing" on here, like the "its ok to be white" campaign. Info is broadcast in the clear and lone wolfs act of their own accord. The enemy knows what's coming, but cannot predict where it will happen. The when could also be hidden, but at the cost of time coordination making our efforts less effective. The only way to stop the broadcast is either jamming (shut it down!) or spoofing (shills). The various bunker boards serve as our backup frequencies (chattermark) which adds a layer of safety.
I don't think we have enough info on how antifa works to get a big picture view of organization. We know they operate in cells which can be infiltrated but the cell divisions limit the amount of damage that can be done. The real question is how their higher command structure works. Are they completely independant with no communication to each other or a higher authority? Is there an antifa Sup Forums where they broadcast their moves? Is there a single member who has the connections to the higherups (soros, etc) so as to provide centralized control but limit the risk of disruption in the event a cell is compromised?

A wild Florida Man appears!

we want the clay just not the people. Neutron bombing the south to wipe out all southerners and just taking the resources would be the best of both worlds.

The United States is a complex machine, one can not chop it up like cabbage.

Because we fought a war to determine whether or not it should be allowed. I mean, if you want to try to convince people to have civil war 2.0 for shits and giggles, good luck and all.

CO here. I'm okay with this.

Murder yankees.
Hang Unionist.
Slaughter Federalist in the streets.
Execute all bankers and industrialist and media masters publically.
Dixie Death Sqauds when?!

Oh, hey there Florida bro.

Don't make us come back down there. We learned how to fight insurgents in Muslim countries. How long do you think you'd actually last?

Looks like I'm a little late to the Yankee Butthurt parade.

"Bbahagagh treason bastards only our treason was okay bagjagaghagag "

Considering that the united states is still fighting
said insurgents. I say a long time.

>We

Who?

They were the new Orleans jazz before they were in Utah. NBA live '95 4 life

Are there 72 virgins waiting for them?

Fuck off, fucking namefag.

Cities are mixed. Rural are 99% white. How is that going to work? We'll just starve the libcuck whites and minorities out and take back what they ruined. Balkanization won't happen outside of Cali coast fags trying it and failing miserably when they realize East Cali farmers do not have their backs. The divide right now is rural vs. urban which just so happens to be white vs. others, and Dems vs. Republicans.

Your use of federalist is wrong in this context likely, you probably mean statist. A federalist would respect the constitution's rules when it was made, and secession would be perfectly right and legal to them. The term derives from the Federalist papers that the founding fathers made to clarify some things in the constitution.

>giving the Mormons that much
>Lakotah republic
>Lakotah
stupid dumb southerner scum

Billy, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your little feelings? Or your little pride in yo...your...gubment? Fucking dicklicker, I'll wipe my ass eith your rags of flags, constitution, and bullshit Desecration of Independence.