TYRESE $13,000 A MONTH ALIMONY HAHAHAHHAHAH

twitter.com/BenjaminEnfield/status/925804581950492674

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenjaminEnfield/status/925804581950492674
people.com/movies/tyrese-gibson-restraining-order-flew-banner-over-daughters-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he paying the toll?
>ib4 he starts doing shitty ass movies to pay for child support
ohh wait......

Damn. Niggas fucked.

Pretty sad desu. At this point, I have more respect for blacks than women

Times ten years is 1.5 million

Loved him in 2 Fast 2 Furious.
F

Destroying men was a big mistake. All of the failed revolutions of the past will return, with compound interest.

TWO FAST TWO FURIOUS

Shame on him for getting a white women.

What if Sup Forums gets behind a black man in support of his right to see his children, then push a white agenda?

>when you laufin at niggers but crying with them

STOP LAUGHING REEEEEEE

Forgot pic

Just start an 'IT'S OK BEING MALE' poster campaign xd

How in the hell are these absurd, tyrannical, quasi-sadistic alimony laws still in place in the year 2017? Yes, in the fucking current year. Why is nobody doing anything about this? It blows my fucking mind. Let's just laugh about the disgraced men who were backstabbed by their ex-wives and a flawed system and lead to economical ruin due to this, let's laugh at them until it's our turn, is that it?

These laws don't make sense anymore after the introduction of women into the workforce, not this much (just the minimal necessary for the kid and that's it, a kid you are not even allowed to see more than a day per week btw)

I always talk about this but everyone thinks I'm being a bitter Virgin when I do.

Women privilege.

Yeah it really boggles my mind how this isn't a national issue. You really never hear anyone talk about it. Eventually men are just going to stop playing the game if it's so skewed against them.

Sorry Tyrese. You wanted a white woman and you got one XD. Now maybe you'll understand a little of the white mans burden. Hopefully he kills the mudshark

wife the whitey
become a divorcee

marry an aryan
pay the parliamentarian

MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT

I'm ok with that.

on the other hand...
FUCK THIS NIGGER FAGGOT

Race aside, the family court system fucks over fathers. It's not ok for fathers to be marginalized from their children. I hope this dad gets his kids soon

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT A TOLL REFUND

Stop posting my tweets xD You might see my pro white comments.

>famous nigger actually in tears barely keeping it together because he can't meet unadjustable court mandated child support payments to a gold digger and doesn't want to lose his child
>other niggers laugh at him
>women laugh at him

Nice society you've engineered there, leftists.

Trump admin recently got rid of the male presumed guilty of rape laws and decided by feminists in a kangaroo court on college campuses.

>Poor black guy tries to stand up for his child and goes out of his way to try and be a father figure
>All the other blacks just laugh at him crying

This is why their race is so fucking shit. I can't believe we even took these animals in for slavery.

>Race aside
0/10

This is fucking evil.
We all know what's going to happen, the wife is going to the pocket the majority for herself.
What kid needs $16,000 every month?

It has to be tough for rich and famous people to find someone who isn't there just to milk them for what they are worth.

I'm going thru this shit right now. Fucking wife is using weed against me in court. Fucking weed. Never had a problem with it before, used to smoke with me. Surprised me with divorce papers and the fact that she was moving out. (Thankfully I bought the house before I met her, otherwise I'd have to move out) She tried saying I was a danger to the kids and couldn't see them unsupervised. She was working 2 shit jobs when I met her and I knocked her up, married her, and had her move in and become a stay at home mom while I paid the bills. Then I paid for more schooling and certs so she could get a decent job, then I got her a fucking job at my company, then when she gets a little income she gets an apartment and plots the divorce.

I can't believe that this shit actually happens. I would rather go to jail then pay that shit.

What's her justification for the divorce?

Next Brendan Fraser right there.

A kid that was living in a 100,000 a month lifestyle. Alimony is based on income and net worth. To pay 13k a month he would need to be making 130-150k a month in income

Cheaper to hire a hitman senpai

They're still around because you haven't butchered the judges enacting them in their own homes yet

Imagine living with a Sup Forumstard.

She is justified imho

It's time for a vigorous JUSTing.

I had to pay alimony .... don't even get my started on how I got jewed out of my retirement.

PLEASE do not I REPEAT

DO NOT

MARRY

Dude wow.

I would literally chop her head off

>It has to be tough for rich and famous people to find someone who isn't there just to milk them for what they are worth.
Sadly, you don't have to be rich and famous to get fucked over by a devlish woman.

It's been tried

>twitter.com/BenjaminEnfield/status/925804581950492674
>
>HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAA
Holy shit, that bitch fucked his shit all up. Not a good idea to be posting shit like this on social media. He needs to plant some drugs on his ex and get her arrested. Crying like a little bitch on twatter is not helping his ass.

Send her muslim rape pictures
>this is hilarious

bringing awareness to how fucked the family courts are against men

Alimony is a mistake. He should just cash out and move to Southeast Asia.

They are doing something about. Trump is appointing the judges now

>black guy actually tries to stay around his kids
>gets slapped with $13000 a month in child support instead and loses custody

Sad stuff desu

You cant toss someone out of a lifestyle they have grown accustom to

Because the only people who bitch about it are the ones dumb enough to stick their dick in crazy. The rest of us agree you should take care of your children

>its okay to falsely claim rape
>its okay to be independant while spending a mans money.

>Im the first one to post this

I want to believe

No, just stupid and gullible

alimony isn't child support

people.com/movies/tyrese-gibson-restraining-order-flew-banner-over-daughters-school/

F
nigga goin thru a lot

Wtf she need to pay the toll. Hopefully Tyrese takes her ass out.

>I can't believe that this shit actually happens. I would rather go to jail then pay that shit.
If you don't pay it you do go to jail and you will not be released until it is paid in full. That means that your family or friends will need to scrape up whatever it is you are in arrears on to get you out. Courts are one sided and you will not win unless you have a vagina. You'll be lucky if your ex doesn't tell the courts that you raped or one time, or that you love beating off over teenage/prepubescent girls and that they're afraid you'll fuck your own children in the ass. You niggers have no idea what evil is until you face the devil in court friendos.

JUST

nice court system we have

>Accustomed to lifestyle
There is a legitimate argument to give enough not to lose the house or for some percent of median wage in the established area. But this shit is stupid.

Women get more money divorced than they do in marriage.

>he would need to be making 130-150k a month in income

*at the time of the divorce

>Tyrese Gibson has admitted to hiring a plane to fly a banner directed at his 10-year-old daughter despite the temporary restraining order his ex-wife granted against him.
>The banner read “No matter what, daddy loves you Shayla”

Oh fuck. Thats sad.

>You cant toss someone out of a lifestyle they have grown accustom to
of course you can

but the courts fuck people

whats next rich people can sue the universe if they lose it all

>i was rich so i always have to be rich
LEL

i would just forfeit life if i had to payup even 10% of my salary

What the fuck, poor nigger

>No, just stupid and gullible
Not at all. I hope no one on this board of peace ever goes through this shit. You never know what a woman is thinking. Everything could be going fine one day, then they see their opportunity to strike and leave your ass with no warning. If you have kids, fully expect them to be used against you like a deadly weapon in a court of law.

Hahaha poor bastard

>You cant toss someone out of a lifestyle they have grown accustom to

men yes

women no

American women are the most privileged group of ALL TIME

>Women get more money divorced than they do in marriage.
That would be false. Once again, it is based on income. If she gets 13k a month, she was getting numerous times that in marriage.... Do you know what a mortgage payment is on a 8-12 million dollar house? Or on 3 Land Rovers and a Bentley?

Yes, that is to stop people from saying "fuck her" quitting their job, and going to work at McDonalds. The law is a lot of things. Stupid isnt one of them

I for one believe this nigger did basically torture his half breed child, as they usually do, and deserves everything he gets, death would be better.

Do not reply to MGTOW threads.
Do not reply to MGTOW posters.

BEGONE, THOT!

Typical retard who marries a trailer trash Target employee only because she's hot. Idiot.

she's not white. why are you saying this?

MOVIESTARS ARE WHITE BY PROXY

REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Feels good living in a country where alimony isn't a real thing and child support is capped no matter your income.

Did you know it's almost impossible to get alimony in Sweden thanks to feminism?

I can't wait for user. Purge time! Can't wait to BTFO everyone Mad Max Humungous style.

>we want equal pay, equal treatment, equal rights.

>stop oppressing me and pay for my life style

Follow your fellow roasties

Why is this funny you sociopath? This shit almost made me cry..

This should fucking enrage you.. The court system is absolutely insane with the way it treats divorces and 99% of the time favors the mother in absolutely brutal ways.

You're a piece of shit if you think this is funny or won't possibly affect you one day and leave you sobbing on twitter.

What a faggot. I remember him crying like a bitch at Paul Walker's funeral as well.

Same.. Especially a talented black man who wants to be a father like come the fuck on you fucking bloodthirsty whores WHITE FUCKING SHARIA WHEN

She can't charge you child support if you commit suicide.
The state also won't ever pay you for workers comp claims, if you're injured, time to clean house.

>become a stay at home mom while I paid the bills
fine until then
>Then I paid for more schooling and certs so she could get a decent job
aaaaaand.... you screwed it.

hope you'll be alright though
or better, that no one will ever find her body

THIS IS HOW REDPILLS GET FORCEFULLY SWALLOWED

SWEET LADY WOULD YOU BE MY SWEET LOVE FOR A LIFETIME

It's not a national issue just like fatherlessness in general isn't a national issue yet it's at the root of why so many of us grow up in broken homes and become failed human beings.

Feminism was one massive shit test and men failed it.

>pretending MGTOW isn't gaining ridiculous levels of influence

>Am I doin' somethin' illegal by doin' this video or is this, am i protected by the, the...the first right amendment. the 'mendment.

now. in europe

brutal

Actors gonna act. Don't be thrown by fake tears. Kind of makes my $450 a month seem quaint. That's what he's really worried about if you ax me

>shit test
>larp flag
Get fucked

Would you pay 13k/month for the rest of your life to fuck her?