"IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" GUIDE THREAD

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DWMwQ
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayyy

WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
>WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
>WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
archive.is/DWMwQ

KEEP AT IT ANONS

Floridafag here.
Thinking about posting prints of these at my high school just to see how they really think.
There's just one problem.
There's cameras fucking everywhere.
What do?
>inb4 underage SAGE!!11 xdddddddd

>I was handed a warning for reporting these threads. They are obviously against board rules as they are a raid, and in many US jurisdictions it is illegal to do this in the first place.
Keep it guys. /qa/ can't stop us.

ski mask

Is this your original idea my dude it’s fucking genius. Where did you come up with it?

Don't post in high schools. For a number of reasons.
1. Gen Z is shaping up to be the most conservative generation in decades already
2. This makes it seem like we're sneaking into kids' schools
3. Getting underageb&s involved just screams "terrible idea"

Not really an "original idea"
There was a thread on this a long time ago where some anons decided to put this together without any sort of symbolism or anything so that even normies would smell bullshit from the media.

>implying campuses didn't have cameras
-Just cover up your face
-post a few poster
-walk around the neighborhood to lose your ""scent"", so to speak.
Done.

also
>you have to be 18 to post here.

>its ok to be white
>its ok to have no food culture

Okay, how about putting them around my town?

Must be 18 to post here

You're good to go, buddy

This

I am 18 faggot. I'm a senior.

>eternal life strikes again

>it's okay to have no Father

you could get a life

If im bored tonight do i put more up or no?

You realize "soul food" borrowed all of it's techniques from french cuisine right?

>it’s okay to be African.
>it’s okay to have no food.

kek

Are you sure you have time to shitpost my leaf friend? Don't you need to get ready to accept 1 million migrants?

Don't do this. Just lay them in public areas where it is legal to do so. The topic of these posters will be brought up in class discussions. White Gen Z kids will defend the posters while colored kids will argue them, naturally driving the wedge between the races, which is our end goal. The goal of these posters is to show the lefts hypocrisy on full display and get their pet shitskins to argue "being white is not okay"

(((Canadia)))
Too obvious Abe.

Remember that your printer prints a very light code on each paper you print. It has all the info about the printer. It's kinda like a water mark, but you can't see it.

checked

btw anyone hating on this dude for being 18 is a megafaggot. liberals infiltrated our education system which started this mess, do the same to fix it.

>Honestly believes white people don't have food culture

How hilariously pathetic

Now post "Kill All White People" Posters and see how the left responds.

It's okay to be white.

I watch blacks shop at grocery stores load out the most junk crap foods then pay with an ebt card. This macro could not be further from the truth.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, President's Day, Valentine's Day, ...
Every Holiday: It's Okay To Be White

Maria is a white European name.

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

Looks like HP 2110 isn't on the list.

This is really good!

God damn that looks delicious.

ALSO IGNORE ALL SLIDE THREADS. JUST PRINT AND POST!

>Are you sure you have time to shitpost my aussie friend? Don't you need to get ready to accept 1 million convicts?

>gets banned

It's okay to be white

I sincerely hope none of the people posting these are enrolled in an academic institution or employed at a company that wishes to avoid employing people that incite negativity. Maybe we should of payed high school teachers more.

Black Lives Matter

underage njfag here, thinking about stealing phil murphy signs and replacing it with iotbw posters.
but its in the middle of an busy intersection
any ideas?

>-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)
yes the media will just focus on that, just larp as an (sjw, lgb, blm member etc.) supporting the poster or something instead

>Forgets that he's getting older and slowly but surely getting replaced by fresh blood
Get fucked oldfag

> what is France?
> what is Italy?
> what is Spain?
Is this just bait?

So is Kim. I don't get his point.

Careful. Last time we found about spices, we started conquering the world

lel

Alright, another problem I just remembered.
I'm too much of a poorfag to afford a printer and every local printer is checked by good goys before being given.
What do now?

don't, the whole point is that it's completely non-aggressive. even something as tame as removing other posters undermines the message.

Don't do it

>just larp
No!
No larping
No falseflagging
No harassing
Just put them up and then the reaction come

Any Halifax fags wanna go irl shitposting?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

*let the reaction come

Walk your dog with your print outs laying flat under a hoodie, or something that will hug your body so they don't fall out, carry a packing tape dispenser and quickly move out of the area, try to wear baggy clothes

be quick with each spot, don't linger in any one 300ft area longer than a few minutes to put a few up then move to another location entirely

Niggers use so many spices and shit because they can’t actually cook the food properly. Steam should never be eaten with a sauce other than one made from its own dripping. It’s unnesesary.

Godspeed, men.