Everyone should contract HIV

Here is an uncomfortable "Red Pill" to swallow, you deserve HIV.

I know it sounds controversial, but hear me out.

> HIV is treatable.
It's no longer the death sentence it once was in the 1980's-1990's.

>PrEP treatment is affordable
Through government subsidization, we can make Truvada regiments as low as $800/month. That's cheaper than rent.

>HIV is fun and natural
Look, this isn't the 1950's. Contracting viral infections is kind of the new punk-rock. Remember listening to Aerosmith for the first time? Yeah, it's kind of like that.

> Undetectibility is in the rise.
The social stigma of spreading HIV is in decline. Even so, tratment allows you to have unprotected sex without you partner even knowing it.

> Everyone basically has it already.
By 2025, those who do not have HIV will be in the minority. This is nasic mathmatical fact. Don't be on the wrong side of history.

Thanks for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-lawmakers-support-reducing-penalty-for-1505179836-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Copied cheers for the pasta mate, sage

It's not Anime Spaghetti m8. HIV is the new herpes. You either got it, or you a basically a virgin.

lol nice shit post

bugchaser fag just go die already, it's inevitable anyway, stop shitting yourself and just accept it

I'd rather have the plague, to be honest.

this is some I am Legend shit right here....

> t. virally ungifted

Sorry you were too stupid to wear a (((condom))) the last time you had sex with your partner.

Am I going to die? Sure, so will everyone. Guess what, life is temporary. EVERY one dies.

Will HIV kill me before you die in a car accident or a space heater explosion or a failed amed robery? Who knows???

Fact of the matter is with Truvada treatment, HIV is as undetectable as spreading the common cold.

It's OK to have AIDS poster when

>Contracting viral infections is kind of the new punk-rock.
I fucking died right there.

Congratulations. You have just made me a straight homephobe

HAHAHA AS LOW AS $800 a month WITH subsidization?!?!

nah dude, its like, I dunno how much it is... but i'll tell you what? THOSE DRUGS ARE FREE AS LONG AS YOU ARE POOR

Medic-aid and Medi-Cal and Medicare even, because when you have HIV you automatically get Medicare, Disability (SSI or SSDI depending on if you ever worked a day in your life)

teens can literally move to SF and get HIV and get free everything, like a refugee.

HIV lists when?
like they make people whatever kid shit you know. THis needs to be done faggots
if you dont do it your trying to get everybody to be faggots spreading faggots

OP is a colossal faggot, but this is one conspiracy that I truly fear.

I love HIV, ever since I caught the bug I don't have to worry any more about who I have sex with. I just take all the dicks I can get. I love it teehee~

I've had sex with literally one guy and it was a fellow Nazi

I refuse to date anyone who doesent hate the gays as much as I do

also

I can relate to this

Its treatable but not curable you idiot, they just want you to get it so healthcare companies would gain from your misfortune

>nasic mathmatical fact
Subtle but gud, top 10/10

How can contracting HIV be real if HIV is not real?

This looks like exactly the kind of face that make a statment like this.

Here is an uncomfortable "Red Pill" to swallow, you deserve tendies.

I know it sounds controversial, but hear me out.

>Autism is treatable
It's no longer the death sentence it once was in the 1500s

>Tendies are affordable
Through meme magic, we can make your daily tendie fix as low as 700 good boy points/month. That's cheaper than your AIDS meds.

>Tendies are fun and natural
Look, this isn't the 1980's. Fried and breaded chicken strips are the new Big Macs. Remember the first time you took a shit in your diaper and threw it at your mother? Yeah, it's kind of like that.

>NEETs are on the rise.
The social stigma of peeing in bottles and living in a basement is in decline. Even so, anonymous messageboards allow you to poop in a bucket and never leave your basement without without other Anons even knowing it.

> Everyone basically has them already.
By 2025, those who do not have tendies will be in the minority. This is nasic mathmatical fact. Don't be on the wrong side of history.

Thanks for reading.

Who gives two shits about a cure when treatment is availavble.it's a modest inconvinience at worst.

Utterly cultureless and content-free post.

holy shit! Who is this bug man?

>a disease and sickness should be spread
Never. Didn't even read a word other than the title. Op is a fag.

Guy who made it legal to not disclose your HIV status in California with your partners.

Why would I want to infect myself and then pay for the privilege of just not dying?

>2017
>not getting pozzed
It's like you guys don't want to be cool.

It's more than a "statement", Swissbro. He's a California Senator and gifting HIV is the law now.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-lawmakers-support-reducing-penalty-for-1505179836-htmlstory.html

This guy is 47 years old what the fuck.

HIV and Truvada keeps you viral and young.

Stay Viral to Stay Virile.