Souf Affrika

Dey good boiz...

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
archive.fo/qIqFG
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
iol.co.za/news/politics/king-praises-apartheid-regime-1956136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

https://

www.jewsnews.co. il

/2013/10/02/outrage-in-south-africa-white-boy-drowned-in-boiling-water-while-mother-raped-both-killed .html

(dat url tho)

>The family’s gardener, Patrick Petrus Radebe, 24, their domestic servant’s son, Sipho Mbele, 21, pleaded guilty to three charges of murder and one charge of rape each, reported The Telegraph. David Motaung, 20, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to robbery charges.

>According to the accused, “we mutually raped Geraldine Viana.” Sipho Mbele raped her first while Petrus Radebe helped to restrain her by standing on her face. Afterwards Radebe raped her too. The white family’s dog apparently barked tremendously during the burglary. The animal was killed by disembowelment.

>They then left the South African court and walked back their cells laughing, according to Beeld newspaper.

Dey dindu nuffin...

Were the victim boers

Fuck I am so glad we don;t have niggers here. Haven't seen one in my life.

Altho we do have a gypsy infestation.

Spread it. Jewish media was trying to downplay black monday and said it's overblown, but this shit happens constantly

From what I saw in Eastern Europe and heard from relatives, gypsies are a lot like niggers, just marginally less violent

Id let the whit South Africans migrate here. This is terrible and no doubt what BLM et al envision happening here.

We should meme Trump to rescue the whites from South Africa. They deserve to be saved. Just let them come as refugees. America get's a couple million whites more and SA collapses. Win win!

Kill them all. I will cheerfully watch when white South Africans begin to exterminate the nigger scourge. Whites need to flee and then just nuke the country to obliteration. Jews did this to white South Africans just as they've done similar to the US.

I hope south africa collapses into a 3rd world country.

trump should grant the boers asylum here. left will lose their minds

Such hatred for Whites in SA. These aren't normal robberies and murders (which Blacks commit all the time). What drives this hatred other than race? We see this time and time again whenever Blacks are around Whites.

Take a good look America, this is your country if BLM ever gets control.

it already is I visited on a business trip two years ago and some parts of Johannesburg looked straight out of the walking dead or The Road

It already is 3rd world. The conditions that Blacks live in won't get any worse after Whites are gone, the UN will just ramp up their aid programs down there.

How the fuck do get a bathtub full of boiling water?

Wait isn't UN money my tax money?
You don't have to submerge a whole body to drown someone.

DINNDONUFFIN

>You don't have to submerge a whole body to drown someone.

you must be more gentle with our american friends, please, consider their deficiencies before you speak, making fun of the less fortunate is wrong.

How do you get a bathtub full of water to boil?

>gardener
>domestic servant

Why would you let niggers into your home?

>trump should grant the boers asylum here. left will lose their minds

This would be amazing.

this. they can’t say shit because these are refugees escaping genocide. the left opens their mouth, someone simply has to say but muh shoah

>Be white
>Live anywhere in Africa

Not a wise choice

>slaves

Submerging someone isn't the question, they say the boy was drowned in a bath of boiling water, how the fuck do you make a bathtub boil

>get a boiler
>plug it in electricity
>drop it in the bathtub
>wait 10 or 15 minutes
>voila
>you can now eat your boiled hwhite

UMA DELICIA

Are you guys literally fucking retarded?

This.
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

archive.fo/qIqFG

>2017
>not having your own wood fired hot tub

whites are fools to remain in SA now. Either fight or leave. Negroes are a virulent cancer. They cannot be taught or convinced....... they will not do the moral thing, nor even the prudent thing......

Put water in pots on the stove retard

our taps run HOT!

They supported the wrong side in ww2, pay the toll south africa, you deserve it

Tell me they got a death sentence

There is no counter to this arguement.

imagine the liberal butthurt if trump lets in only white refugees

nah, mandela got rid of that.
its to inhumane or so he said

Bring back the breaking wheel

How much more niggery must we endure?

There is/was talk of this in the Admin and the situation has caught Trump's interest. Last I heard he was thinking of a way to get them here on refugee status. I feel this issue, among other important ones, has been sidelined with this fucked up special counsel though

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

20 niggers should die for every white death.

Start applying for American citizenship ASAP. Dead serious.

this a reference to something, right?

This is something people really have in their homes?

I live in civilization so have indoor plumbing. The idea that they would boil pots of water enough to fill a tub just to boil the boy seems unlikely.

and sell their homes to who exactly?

their property is worthless

So they can be attacked by us niggs

and yet our Canadian government wont accept white people from SA as refugees because their persecution is based on racism....

The fire rises, boys.

Keep doing our part. Meme this stuff night and day. Wake up the normies.

Tfw I'm waiting in line for food tonight, and see this 5'9" blonde beauty buying food for her 6'7"" pave ape, but all I see is another dead white girl walking.

but theyre not human though.

its like putting down a rabid animal.

i thought white girls preferred black men?

Hahah typical faggot white Christian male couldn't protect his family (again). I bet the cuck father spent all his free time watching nigger-balls, riding his Harley acting like a tough guy, and at Bible study helping his church combat racism. I bet he was flabby/fat too.

Maybe the fucking moron should have gotten fit, learned some MMA, and conceal carried two knives and a pistol. Even a moderately fit and modestly trained white man should have been able to deal with those skinny coons, but the modern white man is a useless pathetic cuck and South African whites are getting everything they deserve.

You mad? Dr. William Pierce said basically the same thing about the white cucks in SA and their pathetic white Pastors/Preachers/Priests. They deserve everything they're getting. I guess Jesus is going to sit this one out. LOL

well most black are pro death penalty.
it would be back in a week if we had a referendum on it but thats not going to happen.

>be white
>all white countries are turning in Africa
>not going full 1488
You deserve your death.

this.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Jews are our friends, atheists are not.

Poor doggo. The owners sort of deserved what they got for bringing an innocent doggo into the third world Kangdom.

Niggers are animals and should all be exterminated. Don't know why we put up with this shit.

>JEWSNEWS.CO.IL

>They deserve to be saved

No. They deserve to burn. As a lesson to the rest of whites on what not to do. Here's the real history of SA that none of you white cucks wants to own up to:

>There were NO blacks in SA originally.
>White business owners brought in blacks to work the farms at 1/12th the wages of whites. Because greed.
>Whites felt sads. White went to Christian church. Pastor sez "Blacks are equal!"
>Whites sure do love pastor so without using their brains at all, they gave power to blacks.
>Society collapses.
>Whites confused on how this all happened.
>Whites pray to Jesus extra hard.
>Jesus is a huge lie and never helps whites.
>Whites BTFO. Once again. For the 1000th fucking time in the last 2000 years. For the same fucking reasons they always get BTFO.

I used crayon-tier words for your alt-right brainlets. The more brutal and savage the white genocide is in SA, the better chance the rest of the white race has of waking the fuck up. I wouldn't save a single white SA retard. This is EXACTLY THE FUTURE THEY CHOSE.

THIS IS THE FUTURE LEFTISTS WANT FOR AMERICA AND EUROPE

NEVER FORGET IT

BLACKED

I guess those strong white men with their master race brains should have thought a few steps ahead before they imported blacks to work their farms, rather than pay other whites fair wages. Maybe they should have also got off their fat asses and dealt with the liberal scum flowing out of everyone of their colleges before it got to this point. Or maybe they should have abandoned Christianity and all the progressive, multi-cult, bullshit that their own pastors were spewing, which helped convince whites in SA to give power to the blacks.

This is exactly the future they chose. Stop making excuses for these retards.

South Africans deserve right of return to Europe.
After that is established we can ignore the country.

>jewsnews
>delivering redpills on SA
>not a single """""white"""" media outlet reported it
>israel aslo teh only country that supported SA during its overthrow of white goverment by niggers
>""""white"""" goverments supported niggers

Sorry pol , this is why im not an antisemite

Absolutely fucking can't agree more. White men will spend every last waking moment seeking comfort when their lives and the lives of their families are at stake. But will they fight? Never. They're just whine to each other and stay stuck in some pathetic, endless state of preparation, and never do anything but LARP.

It's funny to me how many so-called "redpilled" whites look at South Africa and don't understand that is what is coming for every last white country and soon.

It's going to be delicious watching white men lose all of their comforts and stupid entertainment and toys. When the day of the LARP ends and none of them fight back I'll smile knowing I've been vindicated in the end.

You were all warned. You ignored the wise whites who tried to help you. You all deserve your fate.

Thats fucking evil incarnate wtf is wrong with africa

Something seems queer about these posts
Are you a leaf?

it has too many africans
mass genocide the entire continent and let whites settle it with the gooks
problem solved

Migrate here instead. Housing is super cheap and beautiful. 500K will get you a mansion by the beach.

Tons of blackpilled Germanics everywhere in peak physical performance and all industry/farming is white owned. Lots of natural resources and beauty to appreciate.

No PC bullshit around here either. You will see tons of family units, no single moms like you see everywhere in a North America.

Plus you can come here and make money off the cheap labour the locals provide because they have no concept of entrepreneurship for the most part.

Come continue the colonialism efforts, bru. There is still plenty of hope left for us. We are objectively better at running things so we naturally are destined to win unless we let the opportunity pass.

random question: who is that king in south africa who just declared independence from the national government?

it was like a couple months ago

I heard it was the anglos who brought in the nigs.

No nigger faggot. 'Merican. I used small words and you still can't fucking understand it, or are you just a sissy little bitch who can't swallow any redpills that violate your safespace?

Honestly the far right are just as mentally weak as the SJW crowds. None of you can handle the truth. The second we get out of LARP territory it's like talking to children.

I turned off my meme flag. Feel better nigger?

Who cares

*redpilled

Niggers gonna nig.
Arm yourselves, shoot to kill the ferals.
They are NOT human. They are animals.

Maybe a few nut must just walked their from their desert shitholes in the north

Some of them did. But the Boers brought in most of them. Look a this protest...They all still use shitloads of black manual labor on their farms. They are pictures literally yesterday with the farmers posing right next to their nigger farmhands.

Pay attention nu-Sup Forums and maybe you'll learn something: For every shitskin in a white country, there is a white, male, Christian business owner who fought long and hard to bring that person in as a source of cheap labor and to increase their customer base. Every. Fucking. Time. Every single immigration bill has huge backing from non-Jewish, white business owners. You just have to do the research.

It's why I don't sympathize with the whites in SA. Their greed, laziness, and Christianity were the core of the problem. A handful of Jews were Jewing like usual but it's nothing they couldn't have dealt with had they shown some initiative and foresight. Which of course, white men never do.

nvm found it

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

I hear nigger heads sound like watermelon when split in two by a bullet.

>t. nigger

And that’s why all properties in SA are surrounded by walls and electric fences and protected by armed security companies.

Get yourself a boerbul asa guard dog and you are all set my dudes.

I might come and help if you make the white-xhosa-colored separatist movement come true.
Kill the zulu savage.

its actually really weird theres no news about this whatsoever?

did it even happen?

toll paid

The afrikaners that are left are retarded to stay. And niggers are committing suicide by killing whites.

The success and wealth that s. Africa enjoys only exists because of whites and when theyre all gone no countries will do business with s. Africa

have you had your daily dose of rage today?

different case, same country:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
>Supporters of the three men accused of murdering her… burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain. Four people were convicted of killing her.

>In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated. Biehl's family supported the release of the men. Her father shook their hands and stated, "The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue... we are here to reconcile a human life [that] was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms."

Zulus are redpilled now. They support apartheid and blame blacks for ruining the things Afrikaners gave them.

iol.co.za/news/politics/king-praises-apartheid-regime-1956136

Then who are the nigs that support Zuma?

I can understand that bad people are gonna commit violent crimes but the hell is with this next-level demonic shit??

Bioling? Disemboweling the dog? How is anyone with an ounce of humanity capable of that? Even animals aren't that sadistic when they kill each other.

Not exactly a expert on SA but the problem was that Bantu niggers(The ones in Africa that our niggers are descended from) had went in SA for gibs.

AFD niggers and jews and the (small) bluepilled white libtards that fell for the jew memes.

Yes we also have Jewish diasporas living here that stir up the monkeys just like in the good ol days of America. Except we are lucky and have seen some shit already and have been avoiding their massive spread. We have the ability to put a stop to it and learn from history’s mistakes.

A lot of bleks and whites alike here are sick of Jacob Zumas race baiting politics and wants change in the government. There is a strong conservative paradigm shft going on right now.

if you live in africa you gonna have to live by their laws and people. get over it whitey

dont like it? gtfo

Don't be surprised if you walk into a public restroom and smell shit.

Don't be surprised if you live in South Africa and get raped and murdered.

We made your laws darkie. No amount of jewish divisional narratives in the media will change the fact that we own and control most of your lands.

I love this.