Communist longterm strategy

as i read through the new JFK files i see this.
full screenshots of documents following.

>Information is contained therein to the effect that three Cuban sources during the past four months have reported the existence of a training school near Santiage de Cuba where from 100 to 150 young men are beeing groomed for subversive operations against the United States to include sabotage in connection with race riots directed at bringing about a Negro revolution in this country
>[...]the above-described training school may well be an outgrowth of the Tri-Continental Conference, held in Havana, Cuba, in January, 1966[...]
>[...]we have been alert to the possible use of refugee channels to infiltrate agents and saboteurs[...]
>[...]field offices of the FBI have been alerted to Castro's obvious intention of infiltrating agents into this country for the purposes of sabotage and influenceing the black nationalists and other subversive movements[...]
>To date, no concrete evidence has been developed to indicate that any Cuban-trained saboteur has entered this country[...]

notice the Tri-Continental Conference took place in 1966, after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Immigration and Naturalization Services Act of 1965.
This happened after equal right for Blacks had been achieved.

At the time the NSC created this document they thought about impacts ub relativly close future.
The Commies think in much more longer terms, the sabotage the agency worries about was not the prime goal of the Tri-Continental Conference's declared goals. Infiltration of the "black nationalist" movements was.
Also they are known for recycling previously failed ideas.

Now consider how Black Lives Matter actively goes against the interest of black communities by carrying legimitage critics to a cartoonish excess. They don't operate in their own interest.

This fits too well, also all BLM founders are part of National Domestic Workers Alliance. Do i need to say more?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrisse_Cullors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_Tometi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Muhammad
maryferrell.org/php/jfkdb.php?field=recno&subfield=173&value=173-10011&sort=recno&page=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1/3

Interesting!! I wish we had more JFK post. Most pol users are to young to understand the importance of what happened that day.

Also, OP don't be a faggot !!! and include your source. I don't wanna dig for an hour in the archives.

Communists gave up on turning blacks into revolutionaries in the 70s
Homosexuals are the vanguard today

Bump

expect more threads relating to the new JFK files within the following days.

i made the effort to message NARA and request full download, i have 8.6GB of pdfs and another 15GB of .wav files.

for anons who want to join me on reviewing the files
we might create generals to coordinate our efforts in reviewing the ~6700 files.

dude they fusioned.
BLM leader queer activists as well.

the document id's can be seen in lower left corner of screenshots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza (queer + National Domestic Workers Alliance)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrisse_Cullors (queer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_Tometi

they did not. they've put it on halt.

bump

if someone's good with photoshop or whatever highlight the signifcant parts and repost,
i am not running windows and i dont how to do it with GIMP.

This is kinda in a similar vein

>NOI lead Elijah Muhammad, mentor of Malcom X

whats the document id?
need to find this in my archive, i assume it's from jfk files

also i need source of connections to malcom X
and this was pre 1965

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Muhammad

Just a sec, I'm looking, took a screenshot and didn't keep any info because I'm fuckin dumb

BLM will demand a sovereign territorie within US
wait for it

bump for interest

ORIGINATOR : FBI--NEW YORK, NEW YORK
TO : [No To]
TITLE : FBI REPORT
DATE : 01/23/1964
PAGES : 3
DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT
SUBJECTS : DONALD SMITH GRANT, INTERNAL SECURITY - POLAND
CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED
RESTRICTIONS : 1B; 1C
CURRENT STATUS : OPEN
DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 03/29/1994
OPENING CRITERIA : FBI REVIEW
COMMENTS : THREE PAGE FBI (NEW YORK) REPORT DATED 1-23-64, FIELD
OFFICE FILE #105-61893, BUREAU FILE #105-111647, SAME
SUBJECT. ONLY PAGES IN NCIS POSSESSION--1,17,AND 18.

maryferrell.org/php/jfkdb.php?field=recno&subfield=173&value=173-10011&sort=recno&page=10

i can't find my way to the pdf, it is mentioned here.
halp anyone?

Homosexuals are just the loudmouths
Niggers are the commissars out in the streets that actually enforcing vanguard action through violence.

I'll fucking find it even if it takes all night

alright, check for my JFK Files general i will be creating tomorrow. post to that thread when you found it.

for now let me drop anotherone from JFK files on you, not related to cuban negroes.

HENRY KISSINGER and GERALD FORD
beeing named in title of handwritten report relating to JFK assasination.

i'm having a hard time decyphring this handwriting. anyone here who can read this?!

this is a fucking goldmine lads
would the release have happened without trump's restructering of secret services? i guess not.

Jesus

i seriously sent this to my grandma, she can read that shit she learned stenography

Good idea