Itshappening.gif GET OUT OF URBAN AREAS BY SATURDAY

If you can leave the country, you should do so immediately.

At the very least get the fuck out of large urban areas and hunker down in the country for a while.

This antifa insurrection is either serious, or a pretense, or something, but the military is moving lots of hardware into urban areas.

inb4 post picture with today's date. I didn't think about that while taking these and the train has left.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsmarta.com/
corbettreport.com/episode-254-an-emp-false-flag/
rtl-sdr.com/buy-rtl-sdr-dvb-t-dongles/
adsbexchange.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147518205/#q147518205
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

it's happening!

>inb4 post picture with today's date. I didn't think about that while taking these and the train has left.

Translation: LARP

I’ll be watching from afar. The insurrection will be /comfy/ for me

Say that to my face

Stay and fight them you fucking coward

if they do try to chimpout they will be swiftly shut down. and if they actually intend to cause harm or death, they will swiftly and harshly be cut down. it's going to be fucking beautiful.

Okay, find the pictures online. They've never been posted anywhere. Compare the weather conditions with Atlanta today.

Another retarded trumpfag conspiracy

big ol nothingburger

For this shithole clay?

The military is my friends.

I work for the railway. We move vehicles and tanks and shit for the military all the time. This is normal.

Fuck yourself leaf. You know how I know this is a lie? Canada doesn't have a military.

whenever a unit goes to training in california or luisiana for NTC or rotc they bring all their vehicles like this. veteran here.

Literally the only thing that will happen is some crying commies will get pepper sprayed and arrested.

OP - what is your location? City - state?

So who here is tracking govt aircraft on their raspberry pi? This is a local sherries helicopter searching for something over the water but you get the idea. I did see a few kc-130 but nothing that interesting. Waiting for the chimpout for the real action to start.

op maybe there is just a military base nearby or a storage facility.

Checkmate

Please for the love of fuck be real. I want to die.

That building says Marta in the background. The hell is that

Those are brand new for marines dumbass.

>for marines
>brand new

The November 4th ANTIFAG thing is a nothingburger. If aything does happen, it will be on the campus of Berkley, or some other meaningless shithole that noone cares about.

Atlanta public transportation
itsmarta.com/

>being this bad at sleuthing from reading OP's posts and pics related

Oh shit that Atlanta, georgia IM THERE TOO REEEEEEEEEE

these pics are from Atlanta. MARTA is the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority. I thought I recognized the rails

That girl is actually beautiful

Oh. What's what it stands for?

I hope they'll be hiring/conscripting mercs after Deep Purple hits the fan.
Can't wait to hunt some rural retards, predator style.

Fuck. That's*

It stands for "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta". Its the transit system

bubble gum is my favorite

Dont you think the vehicles would already be in place at bases and stuff? Come on man they move shit on the rails all the time. Get a hold of yourself.

hopefully they are headed to Fort Gordon

Saw the same thing 40 mi outside of Austin, TX today

like you knew faggot

Where is this railroad?

>being this new

I wish these sissy niggers would. I got enough guns and ammo here to lay waste to a small city.

>Former Army Ranger / 75th staying for the fight. OP is a scared faggot

Well, time to stand my ground.

oh nevermind I am retarded

I'm not sure why you'd be worried about the opportunity to gun down commies in an insurrection.
I've really no particular objections to the thought of living post-apocalyptic and gunning down communist looters, they won't get free college either way.

You idiots think martial law will just be for antifa?

Looks like they just rolled of the assembly line at Oshkosh and are being shipped to Fort Bragg for final fit-out.

Please explain how you track shit.

this is going to be the best weekend ever

You think the good ol boys and vets are actually going to do anything to the conservatives killing commies?

>World's largest military does not do regular logistical movements of military vehicles from depots to bases.

Take your xanax, OP

I'm crying right now this gif made my day thanks user

>antifa
>something to worry about
not in gunland faggot

\atlanta\ here?

Almost there boys. The final Shitstorm.

i actually did see a squad of Blackhawk flying to a no longer used airbase this morning. haven't seen anything but the odd C-130 flying in there in years

Ak-47? Check!
Ar-15? Check!
Ammo? Check!
Nonperishable food? Check!
Plenty of bottled water? Check!

God I love being American, me and my family will be just fine.

Numbers confirm

EMP false flag? corbettreport.com/episode-254-an-emp-false-flag/

>tfw no ohio commie attacks

The day I run away from my country while it's being attacked is the day I put a bullet in my own head.

It won't matter where you go, the war is on and the country is divided.

>baby first military encounter

this happens all the time

stay in home this weekend,white boy

OR ELSE

Now that I think about it, a high-level indictment in the Mueller case could also be a reason.

I live hundreds of miles from any military base and I've always seen hardware being moved.

Why is this any different?

this is normal retard. how do you think the military transports new vehicles across the country to military bases? magic?

Grab a usb software radio stick. You can then install dump1090 and it will decode the adb-s signals broadcast from the aircraft that report their position. If the aircraft don't report their position you can connect with others on the Internet and triangulate their position. Sure you can just watch the feed online but it is more fun to receive the radio signals yourself.

Here is a screenshot of a military plane I just saw, call sign Hound

rtl-sdr.com/buy-rtl-sdr-dvb-t-dongles/
adsbexchange.com/

You're a fucking idiot, the military moves hardware around all the time.

You will find rule Rural America most unwelcoming.

uh, you do know GA has alot of military bases right? it could be a restock/repair load and/or training equipment.

this happens all the time. the military needs to move shit often. typically they are heading to or from NTC.

or else you hang, nigger

WH user posted an hour or more ago
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147518205/#q147518205

Claims Podestas and Hillary will be charged on November 8th and it will be historical

I wonder if they're gonna pull a project bluebeam as a smokescreen while they escape to that pedo island in Japan?

Chill faggots and larp with us about the upcoming civil war.

>mfw live in the south
unless you live in nog central Atlanta then nothing is going to happen

He said the Podestas will be charged "This week". Only Hillary is on the 8th.

I read that as fort goyim

Atlanta mta

Exactly. God damn. Try to start a fun larp thread with original pics and literalfags get all serious about debunking it. Jesus fuck.

What are you talking about? All our equipment just appears in the battlefield! i have never seen a single piece of military hardware go across a interstate highway to go to a base before in my life!
-t OP

Gay and fake

M A R T A

Moving
Africans
Rapidly
Through
Atlanta

>tfw I might get to kill a communist with a Colt 1873 chambered in .45 Long Colt

This. The vehicles are the new ones heading to Fort Benning. Bunch of chicken little faggots.

>historical
historic

On one hand, I'm relieved.

On the other, I'm kinda sad.

IF YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE COUNTRY BE PREPARED WITH TINFOIL AND CRISCO.

FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARMED.

fuck off with your LARP shit, everyone knows this is a ruse

Do you live in any of the cities listed on their hit list? refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

HAHAHA YOU LITTLE BASTARDS NOW LOOSE YOUR SHIT WHEN THINGS GET REAL

what state is this?

Jesus, it took till the forth reply to get this... you're slipping Sup Forums

Also, checked.

>D.A.K.
>04.11.17

>cincinnati
fuck stay away from my city god dammit!

>a few hundred weak ass antifag protestors gonna take ur country
and don't give me that "there's millions...."
you faggots cant even find a job to pay your student debt from your useless college degrees, there's no way you have any of the intelligence needed to logistically enact an event of this size, in a country with more guns than people.
suck a dick, you can stop posting these now.

Fag