Why are Australians such bigots?

It's 2017 for fuck's sake.

9news.com.au/national/2017/11/02/08/24/data-study-predicts-narrow-yes-loss

Go die of AIDS

No. Fuck you.

Dear god please please please let this be true. Then again, the media are saying 'Narrow loss' so that people go out and vote yes.

No pedophilia or disgrace of the term 'Marriage' in my British colony, thank you chaps.

Go live miserably with AIDS.

They will blame Russia when they lose.

ALL STRAIGHT MEN NEED TO BE CASTRATED. ONLY GAYS SHOULD EXIST.

God, I hope this is real.

I hope this is fucking real.

Also stop using the year to justify your faggotry.
>hurr durr it's 2017 everyone should be a faggot hurr durr

If it's already looking like a No vote, it's going to be a landslide given the number of people who can't admit it in the current SJW centric political climate.

This vote and outcome is more malleable than people think, I believe. A well-executed false flag could be enough to tip the scales in favor of No...

PRAY TO GOD IT IS SO

It would be hilarious if they found out the Muslim and Chinese votes tipped it in favour of no.

>Then again, the media are saying 'Narrow loss' so that people go out and vote yes.
I suspect most of the Yes voters cast their votes on the day they received their survey form, since my Facebook and Instagram feeds were nothing but captioned photos of this accompanied by long sanctimonious rants.

The remaining votes should be a mix of undecided voters (potentially put off by the conduct of the LGBTBBQ and their allies) and lazy No voters who weren't motivated by the chance to virtue signal on the day.

Good, fags ruins everything.

If government's role in marriage is to sanction sex couples, then it needs to get out of the marriage business.
Government's only arguable role in it is to promote the creation of new tax payers.
Which gays do not create.

>fuck the government leave me alone
-pol
>wait government come back there's people making private personal descisions that hurt my feelings
-also pol

Do it faggot.

Is that actually possible? They don't seem to care how much we ruin ourselves.

I remember when gays made the argument for government to stay out of the bedroom.
Now it's "GET IN HERE AND MARRY US".

yes.

the government shouldn't legislate on marriage at all.

the law as it stands stops pastors marrying gays, which is against religious freedom.

but the solution to that is to remove marriage from the law, not expand it.

HAHA FUDGE PACKERS BTFO

My Mrs and I cast our no vote the day I got it.

I'm a gay Aussie and probably would've voted no. Too bad the postie was a piece of shit and I couldn't be fucked to get another form.

Their hatred for gay westerners outweighs their hatred for the Western world in general.

But did you post a picture of it to all of your social media and brag about how brave you are and other stupid shit?

same, it was a nice date night

>at odds with myriad other polls showing Yes victory
Huh i wonder why
>an academic study of twitter opinions
Lmao

Good man.

If you live in Melbourne and your survey form went missing it was probably nicked by Antifa.

Your marriage is gonna fall apart in a few months to a few years. Good luck :)

ive been guessing since the start that its going to be a narrow loss for yes. ie. narrowly saying NO to gay marriage. purely basing this on our demographics:

very topheavy senior citizen population
postal vote = probably a narrow NO vote

The issue isn't gays, it's the government's misappropriation of millions of funds just to hold a non-binding, voluntary feels survey so that people can virtue signal/shame others into soing what they say.

I posted some shit on facebook saying:
"ANYONE WHO IS VOTING NO ON THE SAME SEX MARRIAGE SURVEY CAN GO AHEAD AND keep being my friend since people are entitled to their opinions and the further spread of hate on both sides is disappointing, no matter what you believe in.
Stop the fighting. Stop the hate. Live and let live."
It got shared a bunch of times and most people who commented agreed with me.
Funnily enough though, the only lesbo person who commented said "nah, it's live and let die"

Reminder not to trust any polls

Because allowing you faggots to marry is a slippery slop to child sex slaves.

Wasn't Clinton predicted to win in all (((the polls))) too? I wouldn't put much stock into them.

Townsville. My friend had the postie basically just throw it at his mailbox, ending up on the ground outside his place. Fuck this place.

Nothing good ever happens in Australia, I'll only believe it when it happens.

Poo/Aussie here. Thank us you ungrateful bleeding heart anglos. I got my whole extended family (thats 80 people) to vote no and thats in fucking Melbourne. Even convinced some inner city anglos.

All I see anglos do is:

>HURRR THE CONDUCT FROM THE YES SIDE IS BAD BUT ILL STILL VOTE YES
>HURRR SAFE SCHOOLS IS BAD BUT GENDER DYSPHORIA IS REAL
>HURRR BRING THE KIDS FROM NAARU HERE
>HURRR FUCK THE ACL
>HURRR ROHINGYAS ARE INNOCENT

No wonder the muzzies, chinks and fags get what they want in record time. Stop sitting in front of the TV watching 7 with a fucking VB and get to fucking work.

Don't worry lads, We'll hold the line

Fucking oath
Sealed with digits

This leaf is 99% right.

>convinced inner city Melbourne Anglos to vote no

LARP confirmed

When are you faggots voting on this. This seems almost as drawn out as the Presidential election.

Its very fucking possible if youre not a lazy fuck who sits around whining all day and doing fuck all.

Sitting on Sup Forums counts as doing fuck all btw.

FUCK POOFTAS!

When do results come out?

>POOFTAS FUCK OFF

how do you say "It's Okay to be White" in australian?

It's a postal vote that was distributed over the course of several weeks. The votes have all been sent out I believe, they just have a deadline to come back. Once that' done, they'll count and announce. Early-Mid November is when it's happening.

>Mfw you realize slippery slope isn't a fallacy and everything being warned against for the past 50 years has come true.

God damn leaf.....

Where did you brown cunts hide all the qt Indian girls?

It's going to be a relative blowout, like Trump and the Media who have their head up their arse as always will start crying and asking questions in how they got it so wrong.

They have no words for that phrase.

>Where did you brown cunts hide all the qt Indian girls?

Just go to any Indian club night or any concerts featuring Indian singers. Generally some FOB qts there. Fuck the ones born here though. Total obnoxious cunts.

"Fuck off, we're full".

> how to say its okay to be white in straya
"It's okay to be the Steve Irwin of humanity mate."

Maybe they listened to you because you're brown, every time I've tried to chat with a inner city lefty about politics they sperg out with HUR DUR CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS WHITE SCUM

>muslims vote no
>real christians vote no
>asian migrants vote no
>african and middle eastern migrants vote no
>boomers vote no
>Aboriginals vote no

3/4 of votes have been returned. Everyone who supports ssm will vote. Those who dont support it or dont give a fuck wont vote. So even if its a narrow win or narrow loss its a net overall loss as you can guarantee those that didnt vote would have overwhelmingly voted no.

I 100% guarantee that regardless of how this ends any percentage of no votes will result in the left wanting to introduce programs to "educate" the no voters.

Yeah probably.

I'm for gay marriage in principle, but if I could go back in time, I would vote against it.
It has turned the left into tyrannical insufferable cunts.

Voted no the day I got my form but this faggotry is getting pushed into law regardless. A yes majority would get pushed into law that same day, a no majority would be ignored with some "well we need to give fags a chance" or "it was only a survey not a real vote" bullshit.

This is not a binding vote. It is a survey. Regardless of the result, it will be legalised.

Great. Godspeed, aussieanons.

t. faggot

>It's 2017 for fuck's sake.
and we are still under God's law and sodomy should be punished by death. Repent, believe and Jesus Christ and be saved while you still have time.

Its 2023 for fucks sake why cant i have a threeway with my dog and the nieghbours 2 yr old son.

HIV and AIDSa re no longer death sentences

>qt
>indian
Pick 1 m8

It will be legalised, and give a moral backing to people telling the government to go fuck itself, thus catapulting One Nation and Bernadi's Bum Boys up into the parliament.

Why is Bernardi so hated?

You aren't real sharp are you sonny. My point is that Australian political policy is "make sure the press like me." It would be political suicide for mal to not legalise it. He was just hoping for an overwhelming yes so he could say "I am just doing what the public want."

I admire the guy but the name sounded funny to me.

Doesnt matter. It proves that support for ssm isnt as strong as they believe. A no vote will mean that no laws will change under the liberal government.

It will turn minorities on labor. Muslims will hardly support a degenerate party.

>an academic study of twitter opinions
does it not occur to them how limited their opinion pool is if they're only looking at fucking twitter?

He's a spook

>Regardless of the result, it will be legalised.
If the majority of people say no and it still goes ahead, the party that does so will be destroyed at the polls next election and give their opponents a perfect platform to run on.

It’s legal in Canada

Which is why they believe the vote will return no. Please read.

He isnt. Its only the left that hates him and thats because his is white, straight, fit, tall, successful and christian.

Well can you cunts give a viable option for the upcoming council elections? I really dont want to vote LNP (Labor and Greens are automatically disqualified).

This is for Melbourne btw.

I made a thread a while back (2 months ago) regarding Cory and the Aus Conservatives. Everyone basically told me to fuck off.

You forgot one key thing here: the left leading press

Honestly it really doesn't matter who you vote for, as long as it isn't Liberal/National/Labor/Greens.

One nation would be good if they got rid of Pauline, she's a PR disaster. I think the Wikileaks party still runs for the senate so throw them a bone or two.

If that was the case i wouldnt need to be here shitposting
Im white damn it if theres a government privilage i deserve to have it

Give Bernadi a chance. He at least talks about issues that people seem to give a fuck about. If he turns out to be a shill or useless, we'll know after he wins, no? Then we can go all in on Palmer should we need to.

>Why are Australians such bigots
They probably don’t like fags

Didn't you Kangaroo preppers already vote on this shit and get "no" like a year ago? Is this how democracy works now? When you get a result you don't want you just keep holding votes until you get the result you do want?

Fags were great.

i didn't even care but i voted no because the sjw's wouldn't shut up about it

Alright I know my next objective.

Turn my council into Aus Conservative stronghold. Gonna mobalise the poo brigade.

checked

/thread

>person with zero charisma confirmed

Same thing woulda happened in the states if it went up for a vote with the people. Only reason we have it now it because of nine (actually 5) judges who fell for the current year meme.

Fuck judges bro they are a lost cause and need to be replaced with some type of super computer.

You can see the fruits of their 'justice' in our city. I actually hope the DOJ gets a shake up or some shit.

I'm gay.
I'm hoping for a No too, because the way the trannys are using us to push their shit on children angers me greatly.
Let's hope this result forces the left and the fags to sort their shit out.

i was always more of a BIG BOSS man myself, especially after they changed it to "fads"

I hope so, I plan on sicking a couple tins and watching it explode.

"by christmas if its a yes win" they say
I mean, not even a shred of dignity or respect for the christian demographic, thats outright hostility

Even if it's a no win, Shorten said he'd push it through regardless if Labor got back into power.

Yeah, auspost are a bunch of deadset shitcunts. I had one throw out mail over our courtyard wall because the cunt was too lazy to get off his bike.