My god how did we get here?

What the fuck is wrong with the UK?

getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=ca9e7dfa3558091de8dd7f667966cd34&action=dlattach;topic=95502.0;attach=314133;image

how did you guys get to be such pussies.

I have been carrying a knife since the day i had deep enough pockets. Ive kept a gun in my car since i turned 18.

Other urls found in this thread:

unilad.co.uk/crazy/americans-reveal-the-terrifying-things-they-keep-in-their-pockets/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4FQgrU2fYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if we don't all live in paranoia outside of america

>not posting an archive
fuck off and die, OP

I'm still dumbfounded that people are getting ID'd to buy butterknives and teaspoons. I like to think there would be open revolt before things ever got that bad in the US. How can you live in a society without trusting your fellow citizen not to stab you with a knife or shoot you with a gun for no reason? Or without your government trusting you not to do that? Ya'll are playing by prison rules over there, plain and simple.

>doesn't live in constant paranoia
>nobody allowed to own a knife cause they might stab somebody

>Claims to not live in paranoia
>Constantly checks over shoulder for emu's

>It's almost as if we don't all live in paranoia outside of america
Liberty>Safety.

Honestly its more of a cultural thing as far as guns, but explain how knives(The most basic tool) is some how shocking to carry?

I guess you wouldn't know, abos aren't really a harm to anybody but themselves. But crazy people and criminals still exist.

Kek

Not saying we live in paranoia though. We have protection, obviously. Peace of mind is what some people call it.

what does the URL you posted have to do with anything.

>Liberty>Safety
You mean the liberty to murder your fellow americans in cold blood?

Well you fucking should, considering you're getting overrun with a tidal wave of chink invaders.

How would you feel if someone told you you were no longer allowed to trade horses and recurve bows for women? Pretty bad I bet, Mr. T'Mukmuk.

Don't forget the liberty to defend ourselves from people trying to murder us, and tyranny.

Lel yeah man, a govt that treats all citizens as criminals is one I want to pay taxes to.

>Apparently, if you’re an American just going for a casual stroll through NYC you need three girthy-as-fuck knives

Well yeah, its full of niggers.

And SHTF insurance.

>polish friend at work tells me I need a knife
>he carries at least two knives and a flashlight all the time
>offers to sell one of his he isn't using for like 30% of the normal used rate
>buy it because I have some spare cash
>now love my knife and carry it with me everywhere

>.22
>If it goes bang, it's still lethal

Asians are not violent

I carry a Spyderco (fully serrated Endurea), flashlight, Swiss Army Knife, and other misc. tools that can aid in survival.

It's called being smart.

I bet these retards have never had to kill suffering road kill or cut a seat-belt before.

>children not being able to buy knives is an important issue and is bad

kys

>You mean the liberty to murder your fellow americans in cold blood?
No, The liberty to protect myself from a fellow american trying to murder me.

oh god dammit. I copied the wrong URL.

unilad.co.uk/crazy/americans-reveal-the-terrifying-things-they-keep-in-their-pockets/

>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL

Your entire island is incest gone wild,

So you have no issue with living as a chink slave under a chink run government that works solely for the advancement of chink interests?

Why not just castrate yourself now before some spurned slant husband gets the police to do it after fucking some yellow puss?

I fucking love polish immigrants.

Fuck the rest of the world, i would just like more of them.

>enough gunpowder for it to fire itself
Do they honestly think that bullets just explode when thrown hard enough like firecrackers?

Bin that knife cuck

Dude, are you the physical personification of a pussy? Ive been carrying and using knives since i could hold them.

well, rimfires can.

You might wanna delete thread and start a new thread OP
>ITT morons that didn't click the link

>he only has 1 gun in his car
user, I...

Anybody remember when the US dropped guns out of airplanes to help disarmed Eurocucks liberate themselves from a tyrannical force?

He's British, user. His ancestors were the retards, pussies, and invalids who didn't fight (and die) in the world wars.

Dumb fucking faggot. And holy god damn fucking shit. "three girthy as fuck knives" == 3 small pocket knives. You britbongs are gigantic fucking faggots.

Well there are a few types but yeah they think that any ol round will just pop

>nobody clicked the fucking link
I hate you all so much.

Im just going roll the dice and leave it.

>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL

>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL

>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL

Well when youre le 52% face theres at least a 48% population you still have to worry about

youtube.com/watch?v=U4FQgrU2fYk

>one pakistan knife
>one decent knife
>one sog meme
Such weak sauce.

It's almost as if other white countries aren't infested with niggers.

I fucking hate my state

Im sorry, I dont have a good secret way of putting a long gun in my car.

>pic related
old EDC

the knives aren't for protection, they have other uses besides stabbing people

How often do you use the knife you carry around?

several times a day.

>a bunch of autists who buy knives on amazon are scary to britbongs
>get stabbed in the neck by a somalian with a steak knife

English historical culture is the progenitor of American freedom. English law was raped relatively recently and replaced with Continental gibberish. Were the English to read certain books they would quickly realize what was done to them and demand change. Thus there is an unending stream of "Americans R Dumb Yuk Yuk Yuk" in British media.
ENGLISHMEN, THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS JUST A LOCAL ADAPTATION OF THE TRADITION OF THE YEOMANRY! THE BASIS OF THE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION WAS CHARLES ATTEMPTING TO GRAB GUNS!

If you fire a short .22 without a barrel it only goes like 200 fps and tumbles. It can't actually kill a person, but it will hurt like a BB and could put an eye out.

Story Time, back in Boyscouts we had a British troop visit us in the US and we did some backpacking. They freaked out that we just had a couple of guns with us and we explained that bears and wolves exist and neither are particularly fond of people or bullets. Also, the adults held the guns but to spread the weight, some of us had the bullets.

This astonished them and they were nuts about how dangerous it was to carry life ammo. Being an edgy teen, I dropped a box of shotgun shells into the fire pit subtly and just sat there while they went off. Everyone else ran away. Everyone else was terrified. Leaders were so pissed off I can't even tell you. People really thought I risked their lives. I explain how the sides are fucking plastic, and melt and fizzle out, the only pops are the primers going off. The pops are nothing lethal. It's literally impossible for that to hurt someone. Even cased ammo doesn't shoot in a fire, the primer blows off and the gunpowder shoots a flame out the back like a rocket but with a instant of fuel. I had to go up for a hearing about this issue and they were thinking about getting police involved, the committee was going to review if I should be kicked out for risking people's lives. I insisted it was harmless, the leaders used that as evidence that I didn't understand the risk.The troop was doing a grill so to prove a point I dumped a whole bunch of 9mm in the grill and stood next to it while they harmlessly popped. A leader tried to tackle me down but I wrestled with him and kept him there long enough that he witnessed how retarded this was. Then we all had a good laugh.

The UK troop never wanted to come back.

How did I know the bullets wouldn't shoot? I thought about how they work and I'm not retarded.

Is it relevant to your job or is that self defense usage?

Have these faggots never seen Crocodile Dundee

Just part of life.

why the fuck do you carry a banana around every day

So you just assume that you'll make it through life without anything bad happening to you? Oh you sweet, naive little child.

Also, I throw bullets in the fire to fuck with non-shooters I go camping with these days. It really is harmless, the bullet doesn't even leave the shell if it has a primmer.

Do not throw bullets with no primers into the fire. Those will shoot and can cause varying levels of harm. Generally short .22 and smaller with no barrel are going to be like a heavy BB or pellet.

>his whole country is childproof and he never needs to open packages
i dont understand the rest of the world

Breakfast.

if i remember to carry it i usually end up using it at some point in the day. i have never stabbed or cut anyone.

>It's literally impossible for that to hurt someone.
They could've sent a burning mote shooting out into someones eye.

who doesn't carry around swastika throwing stars in their pocket?

You are fucking retarded

i seriously want to invade and slaughter europe and canada.

I don't have to open up packages so frequently that I need to keep a knife on me at all times, user

My god what a bunch of pussies. It was a normal occurrence at my high school parking lot to see 4-5 trucks with shotguns and rifles in gun racks on the back window. No one cared, they knew they were for hunting. I fucking hate how the future turned out...so many limpwristed faggots crying about feelings and inclusiveness and diversity. So ready for the left to go too far...I hope they do.

this! a second civil war is a when matter, not if.

throwing .22s in a campfire is an old trick to freak out the kids
the brass is what rockets a little, if any.
its not particularly smart to waste 9mm in a fire but you'd have to be close enough to a fire to burn yourself to get hit by anythig

faggot

The liberty to open a box at work with a knife, and the liberty to keep a gun to protect yourself. What kind of faggot are you?

Makes the UK most wanted list for having a fucking potato peeler.

Meanwhile African rape gangs roam the streets.

>Terrifying...literally...like...i mean...wow...i can't even

well you dumb aussie nigger, some people work jobs which require them to open boxes.

Do not associate the leftist Europhile agendas and dillusions of East England Jew you into thinking that represents the overall opinion of all 4 countries. Most of England is rightful Welsh clay anyway.

Also, do not assume Unilad has done or said anything that hasn't been done or said before since 2014.

Ha! A bunch of kitchen knives - I guess it's illegal to prepare dinner in the UK now.

tiny orange jew clits?

I'm so sick of the word ironic already.

Notice it's always projection. What this basket case is saying is that the only reason he isn't out slaughtering his neighbors is that he doesn't have access to a gun.

It's a good thing nutjobs like him are disarmed.

I open or concealed carry every day and never once even thought about shooting anybody.

loooool

I can't believe I didn't know about this. Although, seeing how ammo is treated pretty roughly in the field, I figured it wasn't a problem, and only smacking it with a rock or something would set it off.

So what if an ammo cache was completely set ablaze? Bullets wouldn't go flying everywhere?

Do bongs never have to cut things?

What do you use to open a box or package?

>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL
>This is the right URL

The blimy boxxy cutterwrop, every village has one! They're usually Pakistani.

I think they have to call a policeman who has the proper training to handle a box cutter.

It's like when you're 6 years old and mommy cuts your food for you at the table. This is the infantile state that these peasants crave.

Do you not have a job or something?

Im judging you so fucking hard for putting a scope on that revolver.

SWEET FUCKING STAG GRIPS THOUGH.

i jacked off the girl in the OP

For how strange people make out Eastern Europeans, their way of thinking does align with Americans better than most of the western European countries now.

SEMEN DEMON
E
M
E
N

D
E
M
O
N

Lmao wtf when you turn 8 years old if you don’t have a pocket knife you’re a fucking pussy

And they are of course the exception where it's perfectly valid to carry a knife around

That's not even legal in britain.

I had a pocket knife when I was a kid, but I kept losing them so I mostly gave up on them. I do carry a gun now tho.

>Not carrying 16oz of lube for Muhammad and 16 dollars cash Jizya

Truly terrifying yanks.

Canadian bill in he bill fold next to a 'merica zippo
>what did the LEAF mean by this

Worst part is that this isn’t even that far fetched

>mfw the british call a tv remote a "squiggly wiggly"

So then you have no point, as it was just objectively proven that knives are not used for self defense and are used for utility. And you admitted that utility is a perfectly acceptable reason to carry one.
You are literally retarded and are going to be banned in the next 5 minutes.

Even in a liberal shithole like Illinois a child can own a gun. In the cUK, you a presumably grown man, can't buy plastic cutlery. Sad.

but, user how are you supposed to prepare your food, do you rip it apart with your bare hands? A knife is useful and an extension of a mans soul, you are a man right?