Is merkel popular again?

Is merkel popular again?

Maybe she should have stuck to physical chemistry.

FPBP

"Unfuckable lard ass" - Italian PM

>be autist obsessed with some small spectrum of chemistry
>le scientist would be a good political leader meme
>get elected to be chancellor of Germany
>ruin the fuck out of Germany because you're a communist autistic woman child
>be Angela Merkel
Germany is committing cultural Sudoku again- at least based Adolf was meme worthy. We clearly dropped the nukes on the wrong country.

she also hates gays

>She can make zyklon...
Well yes!

Because being a chemist is a qualifying factor for running a government.

how did it happen anyways cause far as i know chemists are bottom bitches

She's becoming more and more unpopular in Germany. She's doing the same mistake Kohl did in the 90s - clinging to power. Germans generally like stability but Merkel mishandling of the refugees crisis (which even leftist now see as a failure) and especially her reluctance to admit her mistakes make a lot of people quite angry. The problem most people however fear is finding a worthy successor. At this point no other politician really holds up to Merkel.

Based Berlusca actually called her an unfuckable fatass. One of the reasons why he was sacked by Deutschebank and EU jewry

and germans

Not even the good type of chemistry

that reminds me of how fucking annoying it is to work hard

>handbag designer
>has an economics degree from Princeton

Her dad payed her way in, lard ass.

whats the difference?

Her party lost big in the election and polls show that it keeps losing.
3 points since election already.

>which even leftist now see as a failure)
Can other Germans confirm this is true? Or is it just wishful thinking?

but is AFD actually going to do anything when it gets power is the question. some are cucks in hiding and won't have the balls to boot niggers out.

Imyplong you wouldn’t lotion her moterbpatable tits with your baby gravy

this bitch litteraly ruined europe, shes the one who ran her mouth and said all refugees are welcome in the first place.

why does she have so much power over foreign leaders? what is it with this retarded sack of shit.

shes like the kid with down syndrome of which everybody says:
we know shes mentally disabled, so just let her do whatever she wants, let her have some fun too

good, she can gas herself

can confirm, ofc there are the crazy "no borders"/antifa/whatever types, but normal people acknowledge the mishandling, most are fine with the current status tho as long as the refugees dont cause too much trouble

>contemporary

jesus i know all european countries are getting cucked by her but you guys voted for her.
its like its ww2 all over again.

Why is being the unelected autocrat of an entire continent for 14 years a positive for progressives

she never brought anything positive ever as far as i can recall.
its been 14 year of nothingness, an empty dark hole of doom and despair

Well she was economically quite successful. We now have the second lowest unemployment rate in Europe, rising real wages, trading surpluses, budget surpluses and no new debt.

Mmmm, I beg to differ.

Still the biggest party