Drug Epidemic is killing us. 1 in 5 babies born in Huntington, WV are already on Drugs

What should be done about the Drug epidemic?

Whole sale white Suicide by Drugs.

Opioids Continue To Ravage America's Rust Belt
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEZIFl1zXAo

Why are whites commuting suicide on mass?

fox59.com/2017/08/10/indianapolis-teen-arrested-on-drug-dealing-charges-after-traffic-stop-in-hancock-county/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmJEY1CTgKg&t=197s
oxygen.com/blogs/alt-right-conspiracy-theorist-accused-of-killing-father-for-calling-him-a-nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=btaQ-ivk744
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJEY1CTgKg
esquire.com/news-politics/a12775932/sackler-family-oxycontin/
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain
video.newyorker.com/watch/the-american-opioid-crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Action_Against_Drugs
youtu.be/6xcwt9mSbYE
youtu.be/C39kQoprfP0
youtu.be/xeb0OI8wXN4
youtu.be/xoFWtohnz9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should probably study China's experience with the Opium wars. They eventually got control of the situation using force - executing dealers and distributors (often gruesomely - look up "slow slicing") and whipping/punishing addicts to encourage them to straighten up and change their ways. The punishment was often done in public, which gave people more motivation to get off of drugs to avoid humiliation as well as pain.

Chinese did it through dictatorship and communism. That is not gonna happen here. And I am not sure that it should.
Meanwhile
The story is same in most of mid west towns.
Maybe different stage of decay. But they all are decaying and getting on drugs. And the thing is that most of them are Majority white.
Why Portsmouth, Ohio Became The Epicentre of America's Opioid Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJEY1CTgKg&t=197s

I would rape her face

This has been known for years. The baby boomers are the ones who flooded the country with opioids.

The boomers have been feeding the young generation this poison since around the late 90's, when oxycontin became a common pain prescription.

If you all haven't realized, the boomers as a majority are a very hateful, godless people. They are a majority of atheists and sadists.

Drugs, ciggarettes, fast food, soda, rap is population control. Eugenics 101. Let the dumb die so the future is brighter, better genepool. You want to get rid of drug dealers first thing is first, convinve the youth rap is lame and uncool. Most people that aspire to be drug dealers listen to rap.

Okay. What solution do you propose?
Boomer genocide?
Become Lane Davis or something?

Lane Davis Accused Of Killing Father For Calling Him A Nazi
oxygen.com/blogs/alt-right-conspiracy-theorist-accused-of-killing-father-for-calling-him-a-nazi

Former Milo Yiannopoulos Intern Kills His Dad for Calling Him a Nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=btaQ-ivk744

Its everywear, Pablo Escobar and Cartel dramas on TV. Trap music all over the radio. Kids growing up with no fathers so they choose the street life to valudate themselves as tough guys n gals. Its all in your schools, you allow kids to bring drugs into the schools and distribute them. Lack of drug education from schools and parents. And the number one thing, women. If women were taught drug dealers were total fags and loosers rather than bad boy tough guys drug dealers would not get pussy, making them look like total nerds who dont care if they go to prison because they fuck eachother up the pooper.

It was blacks, wich in that time i could see why they chose pimping and drug dealing no white guy wanted them in the workplace so they were forced to live in the ghetto, but not anymore they choose to do it because its the cool thing. Italian and Jew mobsters controlled alot of heroin. Then you had small groups like biker gangs

Hey goy i got the new hip dope

Here ya go goy . Its good for you

More like what should be done about bullshit traffic offences! Selling drugs is a mutual exchange between consenting parties and the government has no place interfering.

> Town of Portsmith, Ohio
> 91.50% White, 5.00% African American
>Thousands of Drug users in a town of just 20,000 and decreasing.

Why Portsmouth, Ohio Became The Epicentre of America's Opioid Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJEY1CTgKg

>it's not a choice

Yes it is asshole. Take it from someone in the field, they make the choice to continue to use when offered a chance at recovery.

What do you do user? Tell us some interesting anecdotes.

I live in this area of the country and have worked in the drug rehabilitation field.
The problem began here in the 1990s with doctors writing scripts pushing pain meds in a "Campaign to eradicate pain" as it was called. When the pills became harder to get the heroin piped in from Detroit was cheaper and easier to get. This didn't happen overnight.

I coordinate rehab for addicts and follow them to make sure they attend aftercare and have the resources they need to be productive members of society. Problem is
A.) Majority are court ordered and don't want treatment
B.) Those that do want treatment are unwilling to do what it takes to stay clean

It sucks.

>Had one gentleman who I sent to rehab before, he left the facility against medical advice after a week
>Try to reach out, he never returns my phone calls
>See him again a few months later
>Now court ordered to get an assessment and follow my recommendations
>Still shooting heroin, recommend detox and rehab
>He is irate, pissed at the system for the war on drugs. Pissed at a system that does not represent him
>Tell him that I'm right there with him, but remind him that it was his own doing that made him get caught with drugs in the first place.
>Tell him he has potential to be something more than he is, he has potential
>Actually like talking to the kid, he's bright and has a great sense of humor. One of my more well-liked clients
>He acknowledges the points that I make about his need to stop doing heroin and get his shit together, agrees to enter detox and rehab
>Hear good things from his counselors in rehab, he is doing well and making progress
>Denies vivitrol injection, which is concerning, plan to talk to him about it when he gets out
>Release date comes on a friday, give him a call.
>Get his mother, ask her to tell him that I'm trying to get a hold of him
>She agrees
>Monday comes, he was supposed to start counseling
>Never made his initial appointment
>Go into supervisor's office, she tells me that he died over the weekend, right after getting out of rehab
>Dammit, I actually liked having him as a client.
>Smoke a cigarette
>More clients die, am pretty jaded at this point in the whole process
>Now believe that a lot of this "outreach" and " is wasted resources

The most successful clients that I see are ones that come to me on their own

Legalize the stuff so their neighbors can experience their suffering second hand. That will scare them away from the garbage.

Right now people suffer in secret.

this all started with pain management clinics
a lot of bribes/lobbying
and a jewish family called the sacklers

Jesus

My small white country town actually about an hour drive from indianapolis is filled with drugs hell there is probably 3 busted meth labs within a 20 min drive from me that I know of

Legalize all drugs

If people die from using them, big fucking deal. This adds money to education, infrastructure and helps the economy grow all together.

Just regulate the industry that sells drugs to make it only so potent.

Who gives a fuck if some druggie dies, it would eventually plateau and everything will be fine.

Plus wouldn't mind buying coke at the gas station on weekends.

How do you plan to execute Purdue and the (((Sackler))) family?

Yup Sacklers are behind the OxyEmpire.

THE SECRETIVE FAMILY MAKING BILLIONS FROM THE OPIOID CRISIS
esquire.com/news-politics/a12775932/sackler-family-oxycontin/

The Family That Built an Empire of Pain
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

The American Opioid Crisis #thebackstory video.newyorker.com/watch/the-american-opioid-crisis via @newyorker

What are we going to do about it?

i used to sell drugs. I eventually got caught and went to prison but i changed my life became a stand up comic and ended up with my own show and movies.

fucking rebublicucks can all kill themselves for all I care. WV is the biggest hub of retards, america is better off with out them.

>with my own show and movies.
Anything I might watch?

if i told you i would no longer be anonymous

She looks like that e-celeb gril. Lauren someshit.

Oh yeah....She does. Good observation.

>Mfw I see my local area on an international political board and it's about junkies dying from doing drugs

>Why are whites commuting suicide on mass?

They put their faith in Trump, and he and the 9 billionaires in his cabinet failed them.

Honestly...this has been going on for a few years now and Trump had nothing to do with it.
You really think that this started on Jan 20th 2017 when Trump became the president.
Heck the video in OP is from 2016.

Chinese chemical warfare.

Information deprivation is not retardation.

Top fucking kek. Well played

Vigilante justice
not fucking joking, I ever catch someone dealing opioids in my town I'm going out with some like minded friends and breaking their fucking legs

as a warning

Society is crumbling

I got in trouble for that once

Do it user

You going to break her legs user?

ill rape her

Problem is you become surrounded by people like this, dipshit.It's not like they die instantly or don't have kids

trashy lauren southern fucking hot

We've got no motivation, no will to live. No good job opportunities, and the few opportunities available are for bullshit entry-level-with-no-room-for-growth positions at companies that treat their employees like shit. We have no faith in our nation, governance is a joke and corrupt to hell and back, just look at the last election. We have no faith in God, and the church sure as hell isn't helping matters. We have no faith in education, as our K-12 is a joke and the college system is a scam, indebting entire generations of bright, promising young Americans and killing their enthusiasm for learning.

People use drugs to escape from reality. I know I sure as hell do (marijuana and alcohol, not narcotics but still not good for me).

I know it's still possible to pull yourself up out of the dirt and make something of yourself. Life is what you make it, and we just need to try harder. But holy shit, it's hard sometimes. Our parents/grandparents fucking ruined this country, and they bitch at us about the problems they solved. Not just that, but they ruin the health care industry with medicare/medicaid costs because they're unhealthy and can't take care of themselves, plus they won't even retire and give up their goddamn jobs. Everywhere I look, it's boomers hiring other boomers, and most of the old people I've worked with aren't even good at their jobs.

But yeah, heroin is a problem. I've lost a handful of old classmates to the stuff, and I'm not even 30. It makes me legit break down and cry some days. I don't know what to do, man. I have a good relationship with God, which keeps me reasonably stable, but I don't know how to help others.

>the problems they solved.
*the problems they created.

>white people acting like niggers
they can all die as far as I'm concerned

Have family in Huntington. I remember that city being better when I was a child. Now it's a drug infested shit hole. Some niggers even broke into my grandfather's home and stole Japanese katanas he brought back from WW2.

Just firebomb the entire place.

Capitalism killed the Rust belt. All the factories torn down and moved to China. How the fuck do you think the poor millions of white working class fathers are able to feed their children anymore. All for a few more profit saving shekels for the rich Jews.

This

The breakdown of the family structure, societal norms and the gutting of the manufacturing industry has left man with not much left to pursue.
There's a general sense that things are getting worse and some people need escapism to deal with it

Good way to get your dumbass shot.

G_D doesn't love you.

Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

>What should be done about the Drug epidemic?
Alaska is suing the drug manufacturer.
>marijuana is legal

Note to self: next time I am horny, drive to Huntington, WV.

You probably won't be the first. If you look at the obituaries in small town papers or on websites, you see tons of white people in their 40s dying without any explanation as to why, and very old photos being used of them.

Then you continue looking down at their "survivors" and you see multiple grandchildren with bizarre spearchucker names.

There is really nothing more degrading to the spirit than drug addiction, you can take a person of pride and knowledge and self-sufficiency and reduce them to screaming skulls. And it takes down everyone around them too.

>tfw my dad was a drug dealer before I was born
Took me years to dig out of that load of crap. They're still assholes after they quit.

I like the duterte approach

What the hell are you trying to imply? Amos was noteworthy among the prophets for telling the Israelites that Yahweh was God of all creation, and not just God of Israel.

who cares about some junkie. doing drugs is cool and you totally should dodrug at parties, now give me some of that drug money goy.

This is why Natsoc is neccessary, we have to get parasitical sneks and darkies out of white lands.

>yes goy, hate your brethren who have lost their way, let them die
>we need less of them!

Denigration of any sort of communal identity, glorification of the negro, the handing ALL & TOTAL authority to the state which then refuses to do anything about the problems, anti-white agenda means that the left pushes things that harm whites like this

Overall the opiod "crisis" is a direct result of numerous deliberate policies
Drug abuse begins when people are young, niggers/wiggers dealing it in high schools is the beginning.

>boomer genocide
Day of the fucking pillow when?

That's what we had the mafia for back in the day. If they were pushing it (despite the movies, they were) it was to the nigger neighborhoods. If you tried to sell where they lived, the last thing you ever saw would be a trunk closing.

What a fucking waste of time, and resources.

There are plenty of very smart people on drugs because society is so depressing. The drug of choice of smart people are anti-depressants.

Even though I'm smart, even though I'm a far right conservative Christian, even though I'm very anti-drug. I'm still on drugs. I'm on Prozac for depression.

the war on drugs need to end. legalize drugs and have the government regulate the market. you simultaneously kill the black market and make lots of cash for the state. also you rebrand how people see drugs, and as you know, since they will be less taboo when legalized they will be seen as a more degenerate habit and a medical condition. the war on drugs is a complete failure

The mafia thought that they could sell it to the Niggers but niggers are never going to come and sell it to their kids and grand kids. Well....they were wrong.
You can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbors.

>sell drugs to nigs and spics
>nigs/spics get access to drugs
>nigs/spics begin selling drugs
>nigs/spics push you out of the drug business because they're more violent and numerous than you are
>now everybody is addicted to drugs

Good going, Corleone.

The notorious Merchant Sackler family invented Oxycontin as a way of making white Christians in need of pain relief into incurable addicts.

Obama was well aware of this, and was happy to look the other way while the Sacklers got rich and white people died like flies. Junkies usually don't have the energy to vote Republican.

Suicide my ass. This is white genocide.

You really think that Prozac is the same as Heroin?
I don't think so.

Well the main problem is lack of self responsibility. You can see much of it in this thread. People trying to blame jews and blacks for the problems of white people. The simple reality is that white people have full control of their actions. No one is forcing these people to use drugs. Acting like white people are so weak that they can be manipulated to destroy themselves by the media is demeaning.

It's true that there is a widespread degenerate culture, especially amongst the youth. We know who created that culture, but again, no one is forcing certain white people to adopt it. Parents should raise their children to be successful, strong, and self assured. If they do this simple job, there will be no problem. You don't need a lot of money, just some care and effort.

This.

Not just rap but contemporary music in general. How many rock songs are about drugs? Almost as many if not more than rap, I would be willing to bet. How many times have you listened to a song and then read up on it just to find out that "the lyrics are actually about taking drugs, so deep man!"? It's almost a cliche at this point have a rock song about drugs.

And it isn't as subtle as some of the earlier works of Bob Dylan or Led Zeppelin. This opioid epidemic really took off in the 1990s, at the height of Marilyn Manson glorifying drug use with outwardly hit titles like "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)," middle America's favorite badboy brainwashing the masses to pop pills and pursue shopping mall nihilism.

If you've ever seen the nip film Suicide Club, it's about how mass media, especially music but movies as well, are pushing people to commit suicide, both culturally and at times literally. And it couldn't be closer to the truth. (((They))) knew damn well what they were doing when they pushed this, and eternally adolescent edgelords like Marilyn Manson and Death Grips were more than happy to play the role of useful fucking idiots.

when we tell you and not before, youngster

Its a principle thing. Taking an SSRI just to function on a day to day basis is still not natural. There really is something wrong with American society when so many of us are doing drugs. Rich and poor, smart and dumb, religious and atheist- drugs are sweeping across the nation, and I think the main cause of this is American culture and politics. We aren't going to solve this problem with incarceration.

That's what happened when the mafia was decimated, yes. It's not just a "mafia" thing. The IRA carried out the same role in Belfast and Derry. When they were drawn into the legitimate political process, smack flourished. Then groups like this started re-appearing:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Action_Against_Drugs

Vigilantism used to be a method of social control. It was understood that if the law was restrained from walking into a shooting gallery and smashing a dealer in the face, some junkie's father or brother wasn't.

The truly patrician junkie uses LSD.

>This opioid epidemic really took off in the 1990s, at the height of Marilyn Manson glorifying drug use
I want you to know that you're retarded.

That's beautiful. Here's what's happening in the real world. White men of modest mean are being systematically frozen out of the formal economy because much racism, muh sexism, and because the work they used to do has been automated and/or outsourced to Poo-land and Chink-land.

White men are given nothing to do but kill themselves with elephant tranquilizer imported from China.

You cant do anything about it OP. This is just another part of the great collapse of the west. Like forest fires, the old has to die out to make new growth.

The early 1980s is when Hershel Jick published the infamous letter that erroneously stated that painkillers were not addictive. It wasn't until the early and mid 1990s that it became commonplace for doctors to prescribe painkillers, and it grew at a rapid pace from there. This is commonly cited as the birth of the epidemic in contemporary America, to say nothing of the people who had been abusing heroin for decades prior.

But yeah, I'm retarded. Go back to self-defeating rants of and embracing more of that shopping mall nihilism, you fucking trainwreck.

Bullshit. Even if your first paragraph were true, the second would still be ridiculous. By using drugs and alcohol, you are only handing victory to those that you think hate you.

I never understood why they bring firetrucks whenever some random fuck dies

I was referring to your placement of the epidemic alongside the rise of Marilyn Manson. Rock N Roll has been overt about drug use since its inception.

Velvet Underground - Heroin (1967)
youtu.be/6xcwt9mSbYE

Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine (1971)
youtu.be/C39kQoprfP0

Warren Zevon - Carmelita (1976)
youtu.be/xeb0OI8wXN4

And this is to say nothing about songs like "Cocaine Blues" written by Mississippi John Hurt back in the fucking 1930s. youtu.be/xoFWtohnz9E

Maybe the opioid epidemic took off in the 90s, but it sure as fuck wasn't Marilyn Manson's fault.

White people are getting a taste of the black experience and I love every minute of it. No jobs, no prospects, no hope. Sucking our black dicks for heroin is the future of your daughters. Love it!

Fat faggot Felipe esparza browses Sup Forums?

I would argue that they're doing drugs because they've been brainwashed into hating themselves and having no pride/will to live thanks to modern leftist (((educayshun)))

These people killing themselves is just a system of a group of people robbed of any sense of meaning in life.

third world solutions to third world problems.

A purge was their answer.

You aren't the only one, I live next to Saint Louis and i've never read a single nice thing on Sup Forums about us (except the free zoo)

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get heroin or pills on the deepweb? Been clean since the end of June and it fucking sucks.

How about it. I could tell more stories, but with HIPAA I'd rather not get too specific. I have had people in my office with teeth rotted out of their head, people with their leg rotted all the way to the bone due to infection, a mother strung out and passed out while her 2 year old daughter sat on a chair watching her, an obese aspie that doesn't even leave his bed to piss and shit, all living on the taxpayer's dime. They get multiple rehab stays, typically at $200+ dollars a day (more for detox), and do nothing to change their habits. They can walk to a methadone or suboxone clinic and get prescribed absurd dosages, pocket them, and sell them on the street to buy more smack. Hell, I had one guy get a car gifted to him from charity. He didn't even try to find a job or do anything really. Nor did his baby mama. They just sat around shooting heroin all day, and they get a free car. Meanwhile, I have a good credit score, have never missed a payment on bills, loans, or credit cards, and my own credit union refused to give me an auto loan after my car took a shit on me.

We enable these people. The recovery field is a joke, just a bunch of pseudoscience bullshit. The majority of the people I see have deep-rooted trauma that will take years upon years of trauma to fix, and in most cases they are old enough that they are set in their view of the world and their habits. In addition, the substance use has distorted their ability to perceive themselves and the world around them in any semblance of a rational way.

Trying to cure addiction is like trying to dig a hole to China. The person needs to want it, and be disciplined enough to show up for treatment functions and meetings. It is more the ritual, habit, and mindset of being in a clean community that does it than anything else.

Probably, but why can't you just find a reason for living?

I JUSTed my life

let em die

you wouldn't say that if he was black

>Godless

A lot of them are "born again" which is just basically a bullshit (((technicality))) where a certifiably hell-borne person can be redeemed back into heaven simply by acknowledging that Jesus Christ is their lord and savior.
Which means they could probably raped and eat children alive and they'll still get into heaven because "Jesus said so!"
This world is sick and you fucks need to start looking for answers beyond a 2000 year old jewish almanac.

The problem they tend to have kids before they do. I bet the birthrate amongst these types is higher than amongst people who don't use.

this
survival of the fittest.

And a lot of the children are the spawn of their black drug dealers.