>release a little of my power level
>I said "You live in this country and you must respect it"
>gets mad I didn't agree with her
>calls the teacher to snitch on me
Why are libtards like this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn’t you stand you bumder? Stand for what you believe in man for Christ sake.

Its how the world works these days user. They think they will control and bring change. They want a new flag. A new world order...
>captcha no stopping sign
Its all over.

Cuck

>Go with the crowd
You are a pussy now stop complaining and grow some balls.

>>I said "You live in this country and you must respect it"

I would word this a little differently. Instead of "this country," say "this country's espoused values." When we say "respect the country," the Libs point to all the horrible things our country does, and say they should not respect that. But if you point to the values this country stands for - which you can find in the Constitution and the Declaration - they hardly have an argument. If they come back with we break them all the time, say that "every person and every country breaks their ideals, that is why they are ideals, but you cannot say we do not try."

Literally boomer tier argument. Why would you pledge allegiance to ZOG

The canned response to the national anthem/pledge of allegiance thing is really simple.

>yes you have the right to sit if you want, but the only message that sends is one of resentment towards the concept of the nation as a whole, not whichever issue you want to protest

If they press you, compare it to their concept of the Confederate flag. Symbols are meant to be universal, and you can't just ignore the symbolic interpretation that the majority decides on, even if you disagree with it.

If that fails, just start singing the GI Joe theme song and clapping.

was the opposite in my class
only the niggers and lesbians disagreed with standing for the national anthem

Boomer argument
Should have stated you take pride in your nation, in the toil of all people (pc friendly) who constructed it, and that you would fight anyone who does not feel the same way.
>she gets mad
>she falls for you

this.

they attack you because they smell weakness on you.

dont be a fucking pussy

you a bitch made nigga

Man, read some books about politics and philosophy, your heart is in the right place, but your arguments are shit.
Be a man, stand always with what you feel, even if you have the whole world against you. And learn to defend your position.
A good response might be:

"This country was founded over an idea of liberty and equality. The american constitution was the first to talk about pursuing happiness, and our fathers fought for our right to be free and happy. By standing for our anthem, i stand for everything this country rappresents, and everything this country can be if we keep working on it.
I stand for the memory of those who have died for our rights, and stand for everythign that makes us proud of being Americans. God bless america"

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Do you need the accompaniment or just a cappella?

/thread

OP should be ashamed, a pizza nigger just proved himself more of a deserving American. Luigi you have now earned enough credits to become an HONORARY BURGER.

>Be me in Uni
>Stand up for what I believe in
>Class still moderately likes me and people I don't know start approaching me more
Stop with the dumb 'power level' crap and speak your mind you feckless loser. Except if you're fat, get fit first.

I'm 17 and fat
>258 pounds
Also a nu-fag (6 months)
What did you expect?

>standing for a country that has a whole month dedicated to sodomites
Fucking retard

This is why people who fly confederate or nazi flags should be put to death.

Everyone else in the class is saying "lol that fat kid is probably a nazi too haha what a rural and suburban retard".

Gotta shred out before you can be taken seriously, bro.

nigga did you just said you where underagae? enjoy a one year ban

Stop eating junk food and go for a walk in the woods.

Absolutely, if you're going against the grain expect as much resistance as possible but don't falter or hesitate. If you do they see it as weakness and will try go for the jugular.

Banned

>I'm 17
>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
>and fat
You got only yourself to blame
>What did you expect?
That if you want to talk about politics you should have a minimum knowledge of political debate.
Posting wojack memes won't help you, start owrking on yourself or fuck off.

>standing for a country that is totally fine with fornication, adultery, and divorce
You pathetic subhuman.

You're in the wrong place then you fat fucking kid, Sup Forums is something you do after you get fit. I don't want to be associated with you. Leave and go here, don't come back until you're at an acceptable bmi.

Cut and lift weights. You'll be able to make noob gains even if you are at a caloric deficit. then you can eat at maintenance or bulk once your weight it healthy.

That will be my mission sir. God bless