What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Fuck you Nazi. You're done asshole. We are defending ourselves from violent terrorists. Even if you vanquish us or have the "police" on your side, history will absolve us! Remember, we are the revolutionaries. This is Russia 1920, Germany 1933, but we are the ones fighting oppression to bring change for all. America is on our side, everyone is on our side, the future is ours, history is ours. Enjoy the 4 years of Trump because it'll all end very quick

she wants you dead. all black people do because jews told them that's what they should want.

8 years

this

Its not okay that's why

Its not okay that you exist

Its problematic

Give me more money

she doesn't like kekistani e-racists and their pitiable trolling attempts, that's my best guess

Sauce?

Fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te people

>Give me more money

>We just successfully weaponized niggers into being our useful idiots

Best timelines

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER???

This whole campaign was the best idea ever. I'm sure plenty of white americans are being redpilled to fuck right now

embarrassing

PRAISE

>whomst
Stop culturally appropriating Shakespearean English, nigger.

willing to bet she went through the effort of printing the sign out herself, going outside and taping it to a post, all so she could record herself tearing it down in a convoluted effort to virtue signal on the internet.

the only thing you have is hatred

and i think you might become another statistic of those trannies.. woops

>let me tear this down but digitally record it first so it lasts forever

/thread

xD

next time you faggots will lose the total war

She mean "I do not understand the objective of enemy propaganda, so I do exactly what my enemies want to provoke with it. Because I belong to a political sector that is full of imbeciles like me. I also show that attacks of this nature will always give satisfactory results"

>those hands

>I hope these people are being sarcastic
then kill yourself you stupid bitch, fuck

How many times did you nut on your keyboard when you created this mountainous tumor you call a post?

>brown
I'm convinced that non-whites all hating whites is due entirely to self-hatred and sour grapes.

Apologize Sup Forums.

gorilla is actually cuter

nigger claw grabbed that shit so hard she had a handful of scarf