EVEN NORMIES ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING WHITE IS OK

This appeared on the baby blog BabyCenter Community

community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/3OVMG
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
archive.is/dSUBo
archive.is/dowk4
archive.is/B0DoN
patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
archive.is/bLQQJ
archive.is/lbWHK
archive.is/P2Aaz
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q2721700-is-it-okay-to-be-white
westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/
archive.is/iBSSb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're waking up, slowly... But they're seeing the hypocrisy and self hate instilled into them from a young age by Marxist Jews

Being white is not okay.

its getting everywhere, keep em coming boys
>mfw it is actually working

buttblasted shill

Even if it is just for the lulz im ok with this. People coming to terms with their doublethink it is a bonus.

(((criminology expert)))

This sounds like the most redundant role ever to exist outside of an HR department.

Wow those normies on that site are brainwashed. Someone linking salon. "White has only ever been used in reference with white supremacy"

Putting flyers up tomorrow after work with my wife and daughter. It will take place in Tuscaloosa, probably around 5:00 pm. In broad daylight, we have nothing to hide or feel ashamed of. Please feel free to do so in your own community. Its not illegal or wrong to voice this to normies.

This is the best meme campaign we've had in a good while

But we need ology on crime experts!

God bless you and your family.

It looks like groups for mothers and new parents are ripe for picking. They don't want their child to grow up in a environment that is against their children

Weak bait, mate.
If you're going to be a try-hard at least try to ape the leafs.

These Jews are getting less and less cunning

Remember the goy bye shit
Now this

this "campaign" is literally a rehash of white lives matter

I know a whole community of young families.
Holy shit . . .

i guess i'll put on black face then

Completely proving the point. Imagine "black" would only come up in reference with crime. Surely you'd assume such a society to be highly racist. And yet, the same is happening with "white" right before our eyes. Only negative context.

it doesn't take anything away from the blacks though so they have less of a ground to stand on

I like the ones who realize it's bait and are frustrated because they can't do anything about this without proving them right.

Look the phrase up on facebook.

The normies are pretty redpilled in most areas.
Some areas though need to be fucking purged with fire.

Being white is okay.

Being a pale young white uncircumcised twink is absolutely alright. I have an erection again.

Flyers should still go up throughout the holidays, and end with I'm dreaming of a white christmas, followed by new year's resolution style no fap, exercise, make babies, etc.

"no one ever said it wasnt OK to be white"
"fucking FRAGILE white ppl smdh"

Yeah, and they don't even see it. Hopefully, the flyers will continue and bring to light this issue that I bet democrats want everyone to ignore.

>babycenter

what the fuck gay website is this? you normie roasties need to go back. you faggots cause problems

>Of course it's okay to be white
>Fucking oversensitive racist privileged whites

user I hope you carry a gun for your families protection, you're doing god's work but be careful

this meme is going to need old people on the beach, beautiful sunset, cute animals and springtime fresh vagina macros. Should bring this shit up to full postcard status

IM DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

Stay safe and don't be surprise if some liberal starts to harass you. Don't play their games.

I wonder if I should make posters with the slogan:

"There is nothing wrong with your skin colour, your skin colour does not define you, it is O.K. to be white"

Start putting posters like this up around Melbourne here in Australia.

IMAGINE IF WE HAD GOOD OPTICS LIKE THIS ALL ALONG!!!

This user proceeds to link to a Salon article...

no, keep the message as original and simplistic as it is, it has worked so far, the key here right now is consistence

Might be too wordy. Has to be something a normie would stop, read, and remember.

Here's the list. Add what you can

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW

The Advocate
>archive.is/3OVMG

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>archive.is/dSUBo

Medium.com
>archive.is/dowk4

Fauquier
>archive.is/B0DoN

Cambridge Patch
>patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge

American Renaissance
>archive.is/bLQQJ

The Unz Review
>archive.is/lbWHK

The Gateway
>archive.is/P2Aaz

Tulane Sophomore reacts to "It's Okay to Be White" Posters on Campus
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

>Germans weren't considered white in 1917

The audacity of these kikes.

God bless you glorious faggots. I knew this would be good, but it's even better than I'd hoped. Love you guys!

The comments there will make you rip your hair out.
>lol this is just like 50% of white people thinking they're discriminated against, fucking whitey
God forbid whitey play by the current rules of engagement (collectivism).

>a newspaper decides somebody sticking up flyers around a school is more newsworthy then a terror attack on your neighboring country

Jesus Christ, Canada

This

>20 fucking dollars for NHL tickets
God I wish my local team wasn't so popular.

didn't even consider that.

This

honestly retarded

Its a free local paper. Shitty "journalists" writing local articles. All our major papers would have the attack on or near the front page.

Nazis BTFO

This is a goldmine. Its so simple, so non-offensive, and yet, they get offended. They have been taking the bait hook line and sinker. They ate the fucking fishing pole.

better than draft our daughters

your talent stack is improving every day

T. a self-hating white liberal

Yes, expose your anti-white racism and say that is not okay to be white without mental gymnastics and buzzwords to more people feel disgust of yourselves in the same way the NFL players made the people boycott them and feel disgust of the media trying to support the narrative of shit players having money in USA and wanting to direspect the country.

Posting fucking retarded "it's okay to be white" posters everywhere is not okay.

Still feels the need to comment on it though.

>newspapers doesn't cover it
>UGGH FUCKING JOOS AND THEIR SUBVERSIVE AGENDAS

you guys are smart for how you did this.
ur smart Sup Forums
because youre white, which is ok.

easily my favorite since the tumblr fatty photoshop stuff

New - A teen chat site

Girls Ask Guys
girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q2721700-is-it-okay-to-be-white

Old user here. Utterly proud of this brilliant idea. You guys make me have hope. Keep it up.

#DIEFORHER

>reporting his own racism to the police
>in texas

This is one big snow ball effect.

KEEP FANNING THE FLAMES, LIKE, AND RETWEET CENTRISTS TWEETS.

We need to keep setting up poster. Might go for another round in a few hours.

its okay to be heterosexual
>OMG YOU RACIST ISLAMOPHOBE, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM
Its okay to be white
I like to drink milk
I want a better future for my children

Its so fucking funny
The most normal things are now racist
Fun Times are ahead of us

They don't know that the 8infinitech.net/pol/ are on it since begins too and other people who don't browse here also started doing this when they they view this idea to expose their anti-white racist enemies who will try to attack them for a non-racist normal paper saying, it's okay to be white waiting for them say that is not okay to be white to expose them for more people.

The best part of this campaign is that even when they realize something's fishy they still fall for it. They understand our motives aren't pure but still consider a simple message of self love "divisive" and "supremacist dog-whistling."
Racial pride = Okay as long as you're not White

New - A community chat blog

westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/

>t. DeWayenladariousquan Washington

Draft our daughters was pretty fucking good. You had 20 year old girls bitching about Clinton wanting to draft them.

>criminology
Is that the study of Sup Forums?

Israel is launching missiles against itself just to derail.

If someone wanted to really push this meme to the next level they would do a big anti-white false flag now, when this meme is still fresh in the public's mind.

That sure is a lot of words to respond to "it's okay to be white"

you read my mind

Jesus Christ, that's an alien

New - AR15, a gun chat blog

archive.is/iBSSb

Nope, criminology is the study of criminal behavior and the criminal mind. Basically, why do criminals do what they do, and how can it be prevented.

t. Crim Major

>If you're white, there are a lot of problems that you will never have

South Africa & Zimbabwe would like a word with you

Escapism much ?

>racists are racist
Why isn't this working anymore!?

yo i ordered 250 super sticky stickers with the five words. Wihat is the most potential trouble I could get in if I paste these around my campus?

Is this a worthwhile endeavor?

Could it truly be acceptable for one to be white?
Some questions we will never have the answers for.

Minority fragility is being offended over 5 words on a piece of paper.
It's like light to flies for these twats, I love whoever thought of such a simple method to expose the blemish of the left.

To complicated. Use pic related.

sure

oilkings are a whl team

tumblr spotted

>tell an entire generation that they are bad because of their skin color
>act surprised when this happens

Marxism creates racists.

>Will Anderson, a 15-year-old Rocky River high student walking home Wednesday, said he hadn’t heard about the signs at school. He also expressed objections to the message.

>“What does it matter what color someone’s skin is?” he said. “That’s not a good message.”

>It also drew fire on social media sites, with one person saying ‘just caught this piece of sh– hanging “it’s ok to be white’ signs on telephone poles in Rocky River. Parked, ripped his sign down and had a verbal exchange.’ then asked if anyone recognized him.

someone should forward the tweet to the dallas police as racism

It has only just begun.

White people don't exist, everything wrong is caused by is white people. Pick one.

kek

a well written analysis by someone completely unaware of how globalism works

for sure

Sure, see links above

Is it time to make shirts yet?