Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

Fuck drumpf and fuck white peoples

>(((Montgomery County)))
literally whatchya doin rabbi

holy fuck, top story on CNN incoming

we need to keep doing it, the leftie implosion is glorious.

Lmao

hilarious

Well, this was a fucking huge success. Only way it could be better is if CNN or MSNBC talk about it.

There's nothing wrong with being white though

ago by FuckkkDrumpf
That has to be a falsefalg

The left won't be able to help itself. We need to keep this up through midterm elections.

That’s the whole point. Have you been off Sup Forums lately?

Agreed but still funny tho

>Literally claiming your race doesn't make you bad
>Racial division
Lol, wut?

left taking the bait hard. Best part is they know it but they wont be able to stop it because fuck white people.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU YOU YOU BIGOT!
I MEAN YOU "UN-BIGOTED AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE" HORRIBLE PERSON!

>high school

We are corrupting the youth.

"it's okay to be white"
>part of an effort to spark racial division

Why do you always have to be right Sup Forums. I can't remember the last time I wanted to live on this planet.

Blare High School is a MS-13 festering ground. I live in Montgomery County and every time I pass that school niggers will come up to you begging money n sheeet.

woah
this is big

They would be talking about it right now if it weren't for that pesky Muslim, and his Home Depot truck.

And dont forget its the same county that had the illegal wetbacks rape a 14 yr old girl.

You dun goofed

KEEP THIS UP this shit is working. this shit is exposing the Left, SJW's, (((them))). this simple little sign is making them expose themselves. this shit will wake up normies. this is the best thing since the election.

>racial division

Hoohoohoo

Checked. I thought it was a dumb idea but it’s really effective. Low effort, high reward trolling.

Agreed, and it's glorious. This is one of the best things I've seen come out of this place in a long time. There's literally no downside.

Putting flyers up tomorrow after work with my wife and daughter. It will take place in Tuscaloosa, probably around 5:00 pm. In broad daylight, we have nothing to hide or feel ashamed of. Please feel free to do so in your own communities. It's not illegal or wrong.

>Spark Racial Division.

No, the signs saying "Kill All White People" do that. This sign just says, "Your color doesn't matter. Be who you are."

>One Cambridge public works employee told The Globe he had scraped off about 20 of the stickers, and the police said they “received a tip from a resident about ‘a number of stickers’ in the Common.”

>The Cambridge sticker incident comes one day after a paper saying “it’s okay to be white” was taped to the front door of a building at the University of Alberta. Native Studies Dean Chris Andersen tore the piece of paper down before “too many people saw it,” apparently seeing it as an offensive act aimed at his department or East Asian Studies.

>“It’s juvenile, but these are the kinds of petty imbecilities that are symbolic of feelings of fragility and frailty present in mainstream society,” Andersen told Metro News Edmonton.

>“This was not directed at me, I don’t need people to tell me it’s okay to be white,” said graduate student Jan Buterman. “It’s okay to be human, and this is just bullshit.”

>The university labeled the incidents as racist, and told the public that statements like “it’s okay to be white” would not be tolerated.

>University President David Turpin said “the university is aware of several incidents of racism that have occurred on north campus in recent days.”

Fuck which dallas user beat us to the punch? Where all did you get?

Yeah I've been busy with work. Mind updating me on this thing?

>MS-13
Isn't that that savage South American gang? What the fuck do they do in Maryland?

Keep them coming anons

spread to the masses. It's not okay to be white!

Proof they won't stop at our replacement.

>to spark racial division
So it's not OK to be white according to the WA post, and likely the school staff. Good to know.

>in an effort to spark racial division
Where on the poster does it say that?

This guy Anonymous needs to fucking stop

Dude they're everywhere in almost every state exept maybe north eastern states.

>high school
well done based Gen Z

it's weird because I can read this entire thing as if it were legit satire. Then I remember that it's reality and people actually believe this.

>people put up flyers saying "it's okay to be white"
>liberals chimp out because they hate white people
>people on the fence suddenly start to realize that Jamal and Javier don't like them

Nigger, have you not been paying attention for the past 2 years?

This was pretty good. This could red pill some normies. How fucking sad... I hope they all burn in hell, degenerates.

this.

it won't do anything to the hardcore libs that hate white people. That's all there is to it. They'll never change their mind.

It will only help the people on the fence.

>from the wapo article:
>The fliers appear to be part of an online campaign that is detailed on the Web forum Sup Forums. It directed that the posters should be displayed Halloween night on campuses and elsewhere, and discouraged vandalism.

BIGOTS

Hell yeah fellow dfwbro.

I wonder what Dallas police thought.
Doubt they even showed.

Shut it down, Google!

>>people on the fence suddenly start to realize that Jamal and Javier don't like them
No, they realize Sup Forums is full of racist teenagers. The world goes on.

I’m in PG County, I wish I had the balls this guy had. If wouldn’t have made a big difference though, since my school is 30% black and 69% beaner, but it still would’ve been funny to trigger everyone in PGCPS.

is he still butthurt over no one liking his shitty comic?

>Maldraw

>mfw he just littered instead of putting it in the trash

Mexican intellectual

>it's okay to be white
>racist

Gr8 b8 m8.
Now fuck off somewhere else.

>rip sign and toss on ground
>call police
>get fined for littering

>the principle sent a letter home to families informing them the signs were discovered on 10 doors

I call BS. no way he sent a letter home to the students that quickly about a non-issue

What, shouldn’t we post this thing around? Do you know how many people would go on social media and talk about how good that is? That’s just as good of a redpill

It truly does scare me. This Orwellian nightmare we are living in. Where people are actively hate white people and have white people brainwashed too. How such a simple message sparked so much controversy. It's unreal how infuriating and ridiculous it's become. God be with us in the future.

Hitler was right.

>told the public that statements like “it’s okay to be white” would not be tolerated.

>Message says "NO RACISM"
>leftist screams "RACIST NEO NAZIS"

It's like they can't even read.

Oh you poor little beaner, you have no idea of what's to come.

can we get some billboards please

Check out that gnarly grape ape coke nail

twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

>The university labeled the incidents as racist, and told the public that statements like “it’s okay to be white” would not be tolerated.
THEY ALL NEED TO FUCKJING HANG HOLY SHIT

>“We are taking this seriously and are investigating this incident,”

If a sign said "Black Lives Matter" they would not say shit. This is top kek.

The wording of this sign is so perfect it lets triggered fags interpret it in the worst way possible while it means nothing.

>IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE STOOOOP YOU RACISTS
I don't get it.

>Turning a non issue into a racial issue.
>after they've been torn down prior to students entering the building.
Its almost like they look for reasons to scream muh racism.

muhahahaha :D

all the anti-white scum is comming out in drives :)

Note their names
create lists
if possible depict the network structures those anti-white racists are connected in !

when there will be martial law, when they will have created the civil war, those pigs gonna be trialed and gonna pay !

Really hate niggers

No, we are educating them.

bump

>Silver Spring
>PG county

Literally the largest concentration of Niggers in Maryland, even more there than in Baltimore City.

fixing*

What would the response be if the flyers were "it's okay to be black"? Is that still an effort to spark racial division in that case?

>Fliers
I learn a new wacky American spelling every day

I heard it was that asshat Pol

I'd be tempted to put a paper up at my university since the faculty and student government is filled to the absolute brim with full-blown marxists but I'm too scared to risk my already tenuous future just to make a point.

why dont we print images like these and stick them to phone poles?

What sub is that?

They can't think what other people think. They can only react like everyone else reacts.

If they don't thinks it's okay to be white, then when are they going to start killing white people?

This is perfect. Put up more signs/posters. This needs media attention. Because it really begs the question. If there is an issue with these posters, if they are "Racist" or what have you... Is it then NOT okay to be white?

If it is not okay, well, thats racist and we are going to have a problem. If it is ok, well, let us have our white pride and place our comfy posters as we please.

link to post please, I need this shit

>r_zunabius sees this for what it is
>the rest of the liberal retards completely fucking ignore it
Whoever's idea this was deserves a medal.

Fucking amazing. They have a kneejerk response and then double down when its explained to them that maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

Yuri warned you!
You should have listened!
US is turning into USSR

>There's nothing wrong with being white though
it triggers the SJW hard though. it redpills normies to the hate directed at them simply for being white.