It was a success

/ITSOKEYTOBEWHITE/ GENERAL

So whats the next step in the grand plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozawa_v._United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause fake outrage on social media to make the left look as idiotic as we possibly can. Then, on some later date, rinse and repeat.

Original OP needs to tripfag so we can have consistency of direction

The fire rises

Crashing this country's racial relations. WITH NO SURVIVORS

Continue. No need to stop fanning the rising fire while there is still plenty left to burn.

He memeflags with the dixie flag, thats all i got.

Getting caught. Those who don't have much to lose should get caught. Then high profile criminal charges will be brought against you and you will simply say "is it not okay to be white?". The fire rises.

>reverse racism

Doesn't exist, it's just racism, you faggots.

I bet you'd like to know that, buzzfeed.

Sage.

>I'm so tired.
ahahahaahhahaha

>5 words
>plain text on white background
>completely operating on a crypto-ironic-subversion level never before seen

the left can't meme. this is what happens when you stupid shills come here and go "haha lmao left can't meme, right?" and post your best examples of lefty imagery. This is what you get. The left can't meme.

post the original, I'm gonna hit my uni tonight

It's ok to like women

>>completely operating on a crypto-ironic-subversion level never before seen
>dude download this and paste it around xDD
Zodiac as fuck, my dude.

shit won't work unless we have shills on twitter pretending to be outraged by the signs and agreeing with the media

he's so tired. doesn't he feel sleepy? hey media, maybe you should just take a nap.

the simplicity of the action directly compared to the wide variety of mental effects it's having on people is exactly what makes it crypto-zodiac-buddhist as fuck or whatever it was i said

>was
>next
Just keep putting up signs. That is all we have to do.

that's the beauty of it, we don't need to pretend, they're already outraged by them.

>I'm so tired.
me too, we should forget about this for now and go to sleep guys, it's getting late
*yawn*

As the kike in the other thread said: Make the letters thinner and thinner until all we do is put up a white sheet of paper. White paper will become a new symbol of white supremacy.

>Incredibly exhausting
It's all so incredibly exhausting

>I'm so tired.

Yeah I am sure getting sleepy. Yaaawwwwnnnnnnn

For some reason I believe this is a possible end

get caught take a beatings or two
post it up in the most liberal pro-communist neighborhoods

This is the next step. We are doing this.

It's the exact same tactic as "Black Lives Matter". The slogan is so harmless that you just can't disagree with it without looking like an asshole.

Kek approves.

haha put a fade on the letters to show whiteness is covering the black lettering

dixie meme flag is a shill, he likes to put watermarks on the posters

this

>infuriatingly innocent

This shit has worked out so well. I'm proud of you faggots.

create lists:
- not down all their names,
- where they work / employers,
- their adresses maybe
-if possible, create network graphs, to better display how those anti-white racist networks operate

... so once that scum will have startet the civil war, these can be found and trialed for their crimes against whites and humanity.

the ideal ultimate end stage will be that seeing any kind of white rectangle in any context will cause the associated message to replay unconsciously in people's heads.

just the color

Here's the thing, since they know where this is coming from and what the plan is, and I don't want to spoop you here, there are commie subhumans ITT right now.
What this means is they will in fact convince each other that a blank sheet of paper is white supremacy because they know who's putting them up. They are physically incapable of refusing our bait.

it's interesting how he says "its hard to write about these things because its a trap", he just admitted that journalists have bias agenda. Why would it be a trap unless you have skin in the game, and don't want to give voice to these people? Journalists are supposed to just report facts of whats going on. A journalist isn't meant to not cover something if it goes against their agenda, and only cover things that he wants people to know

nothing
this "plan" has one step.

>get attacked by bugmen
>they get arrested
>bugman has to explain how being white made him attack you to the police, media, and a jury.

I would say don't do this. They're already creating enough real outrage, if they catch wind of any false actors then they'll dispel all negative reactions to the posters as controlled opposition.

When your enemy is making a mistake, do not intervene.

>it's okay to be white
>racism
What the fuck, burgers.
Seriously though, is there an argument as to why it's waycism or it's just chimps chimping?

oh no, you can disagree with it, but it opens you wide up for an enterprising IRL shitposter to fuck you up using your own rhetoric against you. There is no defense to this.

Two Options (Which are not exclusive)

Keep posting, but phase words out over time, so that you end up with just blank pieces of paper:
>It's Okay To Be White
>Okay To Be White
>Okay To Be
>Okay
>
Saves money on ink, and eventually blank paper will be considered hateful, and possibly banned.
(Alternative to this is print the same message in full, but make it lighter and lighter in color until it vanishes and it's just paper)

Start posting "It's Okay To Be Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc."
>Highlight the innocence of the message
>Means that they can't tear any of them down; can't pick out the white one without clearly being racist
>Perhaps get reddit or someone to help.
It will be a "response to the white posters"
>Everyone is represented
>Everyone is posterized
>Nobody should be mad

Those are two ideas. Keep it simple. Don't be racist. Just make it okay to be white, and make it okay to be any other kind of person.

devilish, time to get our NEET-reparations by tricking the bugmen into assaulting us (you won't get hurt anons they have less testosterone than a 100year old no bigge) we run this planet now

Putting flyers up tomorrow after work with my wife and daughter. It will take place in Tuscaloosa, probably around 5:00 pm. In broad daylight, we have nothing to hide or feel ashamed of. Please feel free to do so in your own communities. It's not illegal or wrong.

post the article.

Sym is that you? Please bring /dancer back

Get normie conservatives involved in doing this and watch the fire rise

The other way around. The last word remaining has to be "White" which will eventually be replaced by the color of the paper itself.

No, KEEP IT SIMPLE

No need to make it creative. It's simplicity was effective in showing the hypocrisy of the left and universities. What we need to do is keep posting them around our area, and keep fanning the flames using twitter and plebbit.

REMEMBER THE FIVE WORDS, VOLKS.

I just assumed that they meant nepotism
I seriously gave them the benefit of the doubt it seems

No to both you fucking shill faggot

place white stickers that say It's okay to be white
whole plan
and we never stop

Next step: We weaponize it against our enemy websites, and take them back to the right side. Youtube, Vidme, Reddit, Tumblr, they all get attacked.
The real question is: When is the next step in our master plan? We need to decide a date for this to start.
Except Twitter. Twitter's doing a good enough job of killing itself.

OC coming through

stick to the 5 words until kimmel cries over it. just. go. forward.

what will they say when the surveillance footage shows some perps of this great evil are black

/r/ing the compilation of all of the media headlines claiming that it isn't okay to be white/bashing white people for the past few years.

>was

MORE FUEL ON THE FIRE FAGGOTS

What's next? This one is over, post more of the posters if you want, if we make it a movement, normies will start posting posters as well, but in my opinion, this one is over, move on to thinking up the next big propaganda piece.

Keep doing it

imagine my shark a journalism major doesn't know what [sic] means

Leftists cannot resist this bait.

Spread it far and wide. It definitely works.

Why is BLM a proactive group?
Why is this campaign racist?

bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

now make "it's okay to be straight" signs

we're close to perfecting meme warfare

Please do not post alterations of the OP

Apparently what they're teaching in the commie indoctrination camps is that "white" is a made-up term made to demonize people as evidenced by the way America treated Italians, Greeks, and Germans as non-white in the past, so whiteness by itself as a term is racism

Option 2 is best. Option 1 ends up looking like a surrender flag.

Gunna put some up tommorow. I don't think any SJW dipshits are near me.

Option 0 is best: post the OP and nothing else

LOOK AT THIS POST.

I have an idea for a new spot to place fliers. Go into books stores like Chapters and Indigo with bookmark sized sheets saying "it's okay to be white" and place them in any sort of books that are communist, encourage diversity etc. Also would work at public librarys.

This has long term effects as well as the sheets will often be missed if dozens or hundreds of books contain them.

No need to change anything. We're not playing our hand, we're playing theirs. The reaction is all we need, either they don't react and kids realize its okay to be white, or its torn down and met with hate, proving that its not. win/win

Someone on another thread suggested putting "its okay to be white" on a billboard

You're missing the fucking point. It has to be simple so that nobody can associate the message to a visual symbol (such as anything remotely nazi or alt-right or referring to the Roman legions), so that it doesn't tie itself to them.

i wish i had a printer

Also if there are any good lefty games coming out at EB or Gamestop maybe but little fliers inside the display covers. A little tougher to pull of though as those stores are typically smaller.

Both options are absolute trash.
The entire point is the reaction.

>Its Okay To Be White
>Okay To Be White
>To Be White
>White

Probably best to skip "Be White" for obvious reasons

Next step could be contacting advertisers on these websites that are calling it racism. Tell advertisers that you wont support them for hating white people.

If they tear them down we win. If they leave them up, we win.

Assassin Creed Origins and Wolfenstein 2 are good lefty games to use it on.

If it gets no media coverage, decay and weather will take care of it.

But obviously the anti-white media will have no choice... funneling down self-pity down everyone's throats is the media's business, so it's actually a perfect trap. the campaign has to stay alive UNTIL it actually provoked them enough to cover it on the news.

I agree with this most of all though

so ignore this

So we keep putting them up until they HAVE to notice it. It's not difficult.

They want to slander anything pro-white.
This is as innocuous as it gets.
obviously they will be like "This mean Sup Forums hacker placed them here.. we have to stop this menace!" and read up Sup Forums Sup Forums and say "ha, we deciphered the interwebs! they only hate soros, because he's a jew and 'BEING WHITE' is a Sup Forums expression for being high on the cool hip druggers that all a dem youngsters are doing. Sup Forums is killing our jooth!"

it is literally taking the fight to the leftist at an individual level

imagine being a normie and watching some blue haired faggot screeching while trying to scrape a little sticker that says "it's okay to be white" off the bus stop wall.

>So whats the next step in the grand plan?
It's good to be white.

>"white" is a made-up term made to demonize people as evidenced by the way America treated Italians, Greeks, and Germans as non-white in the past,

But they didn't. White was a legal category. Those people were always white legally, its just people didn't like them for being catholic.

They had actual court cases to decide who was white, and no one ever disputed that irish and italians were legally white, but High Caste Indians, Japanese, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozawa_v._United_States

>Justice Sutherland wrote that the lower courts' conclusion that the Japanese were not "free white persons" for purposes of naturalization had “become so well established by judicial and executive concurrence and legislative acquiescence that we should not at this late day feel at liberty to disturb it, in the absence of reasons far more cogent than any that have been suggested"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

>The Court argued that the exclusion of non-whites was based on the idea of racial difference rather than the idea that one race is superior or inferior to another race. The Court argued that the racial difference between Indians and whites was so great that the "great body of our people" would reject assimilation with Indians

Just keep going. Anything more and you prove them right.

If you take it another step further, they go "See? We didn't crack down immediately and they're putting up even worse stuff!"

"Its okay to be White" is all you need, you just need to do more.

A single one is not nearly enough. They need to see it everywhere. If you aren't printing off dozens of these and sticking them up everywhere you aren't close to the goal yet.

We have only just started. Keep. Going.

But liberals want drugs legalized, don't they?

Hey can we say this guys name yet without being banned pic related.

Do it more places to get more coverage

We need to post it’s okay to be white in everyday places.