Muslims Aren't That Degenerate

I used to hate muslims,
(Mostly because the Left loves them)

but I realized they are completely redpilled after recently looking over some of their ideology.

Like I literally agree with almost everything.
I believe in 1 true God.
I believe homosexuals should be killed
I believe women should be submissive to their husband
I Believe women shouldn't dress like sluts
I believe that people that promote degeneracy (left) should be killed.

Why do we hate them again?
seems like we have a big understanding
I also found out that middle easterner's are genetically white

Because sand-niggers.

They are literally white, except the jews and the roaches

Aisha. Jihad. Jizya.
Mohamed is literally The False Prophet.

And they fuck goats.

Everybody in this map is caucasian, but if were saying that the most white you can be is Irish/ British and the least white is yemenite, then jews would actually white Sup Forums memes aside.

Muslim here, don’t group us all together, we aren’t from some monolithic society but a lot of us do hold very conservative views but in the west conservative parties don’t really like us

Dont listen to this Jew

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

>sweden
Good one my fat friend.

Bc they want YOU dead you stupid fuck, 1 true god meme is a fucking LIE. Allahu Ackbar literally translates to "Our god is greater". I hope your down for assplay as well, bc muslims are gay af and rape little boys and whoever they can over power. Look at history user, allying with them is a death sentence

>on this episode of angry grandpa

this is what 'slime women look like

this is why the hide their faces user

99% look like this

Sorry shlomo, it means "God is the greatest" not "our god is greater" do you even arabic?

Alhamdulillah, INSHALLAH THE WESTERNERS MUST BE TAKEN OVER AND ERADICATED!

>muslim runs over americans less than 24 hours ago
>HURR DURR Y WE HATE DEM MUH DIKKKK MUH DIKKK DEY GUD GUISE MUH DIK DERP
fuck you faggot shill cock licker

>middle easterner's are genetically white
you are a fucking moron

either you're a jew, or you've been jewed from what I read none of this is true. And those things are only practiced by reprobates.

Women don't have to be submissive and defenseless, islam is about knowing the limits of each gender, didn't the Quran have examples of strong women?

No other character of History so well fits The False Prophet trope. Leads half the world into worship of the beast. Isn't necessarily a real person. Called "The Prophet". :Thonking:

And they widely fucks goats. Google it.

I dont comprehend

>believe women should be submissive to their husband

agreed and this is how you sort them out

Translating the Koran from Arabic is Haram.

>Islam is worshipping th edevil
>Teaches things similar to Christianity
Yeah sure because the devil wouldn't want you to have sex before marriage, get drunk, be modest in your clothing

Jews have tricked us until stealing from Muslims and attacking them,

then tricked them into attacking us so the jew can steal from us.

All while we believe the same things. and are anti degenerate.

Anyone that says otherwise ITT is a jew.

Don't all of this animosity against Islam makes you question things?

Truth always has been hated after all

Because their ways bring their culture. Their culture is very obviously inferior. It's more the culture associated with Islam than the Muslim itself. Almost every culture predominately Muslim is completely fucking 3rd world.

>anti degenerate.
islam is the ultimate degeneracy. Following 6th century kiddie fucker

This.
A million times this.

Muslims are probably those causing the most trouble to Jews atm, which better weapon than allying with Westerners and Christians against them to save their ass?

I get that you like islam, but I'm starting to think you just have a fetish for women wearing hijab, just like some of the desperate degenerates around here.

they might have some things right, but i don't want to have some shitty sand religion forced on me and i don't want to live under sharia law. we should just quit doing israel's dirty work in the mid east so they can live in peace in their own countries and we can live in peace in ours.

>>Duh Koran same as Jesus Love everyone
Q 47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [infidels], strike necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them [cut their heads off].

>Neverr heard of Dubai
>Never Heard of Iran prior to JEW.I.A. invasion alongside mossad.

Fake Jew News.

Op is a faggot

Nah fuck off, turks are better muslims than arabs. Guess which country has the most extremist version of islam? Saudi Arabia.

Degeneracy it is then.

islam is the ultimate degeneracy

Iran is the birthplace of the Aryan race. I have green eyes, blonde hair, and snow pale skin. I see many people who look like this daily. Fuck loads of red haired people for some reason.

(((they))) use the same tactics with IDF whores.
how can you guys be this dense. their m.o. is obvious.

Yes I MUST understand arabic to understand the Nuances of your awesome happy fun time religion. Good argument
from what I have read you are a huge homosexual, nice argument

House of Saud are jews.
Literally everyone knows this

>I cherrypick one (1) verse and forget the rest of the Surah
Come on...
YOu didn't even try at this point. In the same verse that you cut it is said later "until the war lay down its burdens"
THE WAR

>Muslims are probably those causing the most trouble to Jews atm, which better weapon than allying with Westerners and Christians against them to save their ass?

1.8 billion muslims pissed on every day by 6 million Israelis.... islam is the weakest of all religions

Turkish muslims have always been laid back. Arabs threat their women like shit, the former don't.

degenerate paedo muslims

We have a mutual enemy so why dont you embrace Christianity or Scientology? This is your argument? Oy vey

Not suprising they're mostly pakis or arabs. If you want the cool islam, you must look turkish history and the Ottoman Empire.

THE WAR with Islam cannot end until everyone is Submitted. What Islam means.

That's a Saudi Flag
Saudis are known jews
The nose knows.

They should stay in their own countries.

What kind of Italian are you?

And despite viewing man on man as an executable sin, believe it is Allah's will that they rape little boys to their hearts content until they become men

Not the LARPing american one for sure.

fuck off sand nigger

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Quran 60:8 mate

>turkish history and the Ottoman Empire
that genocided Armenian Christians? fuck off goat fucker

I also like that some verses tell that you must love your parents, stuff like that warms my heart. Always respect your parents.

>genocided
They wuz gud bois, they dindu nuffin wrong!

>cool Islam
You make me sick.

>cool islam
absolute degeneracy, mo was a paedo you fucking idiot

Why?

My biggest issue with muslims beyond their child raping car bombing religious persecuting tyranny accepting ways is the fact that they are holding back all of mankind.

Essentially the entirety of the Muslim world has published less academic paper, scientific discoveries, or anything to advance the development of mankind than Harvard.
Millions upon millions of people and they have done less to advance the future of humanity than on pretentious American school.
If there was no Islam no doubt we would be outside of our solar system by now colonizing our first non sol system worlds

You're not a real Italian lol. Dumb arab. Or worse, total cuck.

special one just for you

Guys after watching the news today on NYC, i feel terrible, ima a muslim, and not the american born, ive lived in 3rd worlds. Ive met the derka derrk fucked in the head ones..If you want shit to be back to normal you gotta understand Islam isnt just one whole religion. There are sects and the most fucked up one, the most internationally funded one, the most hateful one is WAHHABISM. take it out!

Have you ever dealt with them? They're abrasive as hell towards anyone non Muslim. They keep their women in check but other than that they're shit.

Op why are you faggot
Also quit following Kike religions

Pic related

Ironically societies with islam are the most conservative, hell I might even go with my family in Tunisia, a muslim country. I'm tired of Europe and it's faggotry.

You're as convincing as a Gay Methodist. Not only would a true Mohamadian cut off my head for being a non believer, they would cut off your head for being a non believer as well. You're fooling no one.

You claim Islam = degeneracy but you're the only one posting degenerate stuff m8
Also Arab Christians use "Allah" as well

>They are literally white
My fucking ass. You either have never seen a Muslim, or you are one yourself

One word: Aisha.

Fuck off, pedophile supporter. Mecca needs to be glassed.

Then I'm a fake "Mohamadian" if you say so, because if you're kind and just with me I'll never cut your head

>leaf telling me that I'm not a real italian
No, I'm 100% italian, I'm just tired of European degeneracy. The concepts of pure families and the family nests are dying.

fuck off then

Hang yourself shill.

How am I a shill? Are you a christian at least?

I struggle with this everyday too. So much about Islam is on point, then I see videos of imams allowing goat and child fucking...

you follow a paedo prophet but some how i'm degenerate, muslim IQ right there

>but I'm "pagan"
>le based Varg xdddddd

We would be too, but we wouldn’t be travelling to their land to rape their women and steal their momey. The white race has always followed the Non-Aggression Principle.

you seem like a good fella mario. come to turkey. we need good men like you in the upcoming civil war against the wahhabi hordes

islamic degeneracy of beating children

>nose ring
Is her male guardian aware of this degeneracy?

They look like this.

>I believe homosexuals should be killed
>I believe that people that promote degeneracy (left) should be killed.

Why is your religion a savage religion?
As a christian I hate faggotry, but I don't want to kill fags. Instead, I want them to become saved. I also hate degeneracy but Christians dont want to kill those who think other wise. Thats the difference between christians and muslims, you guys want to kill those who dont agree with you while we preach forgiveness of sins through christ Jesus.

Men up until the 70's would regularly beat their women if they stepped out of line and it wasn't frowned upon as long as they were married.

Nessun italiano difende I turchi o I mussulmani in genere. O sei ignorante in merito alla storia di costante conflitto che l'italia ha avuto con l'islam, oppore sei più probabilmente un arabo del cavolo

well it makes me hard

t.goatfucker

You got it right. I think Islam would be welcomed if it wasn't for the retarded Arabs and Pakis screwing shit up and terrorism.

>wah wah wah spanking child is wrong
You've gone full liberal.

Thank goodness idiots like you don't run the world.