Was Hannibal Barca actually black?

I just finished watching a documentary where he is portrayed as being very black but I feel as though it would make more sense if he looked more mediterranean rather than strictly "african".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_Komnenos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irene_of_Hungary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless bump

That's rite brotha

No. People seem to forget that the demographics have also changed over the years. Not extremely, but people have come and gone.

looks Sicilian

do you even know the difference between: north, sub saharian, central, west and south africans?

does he look black?

Black? Don't make me laugh.

he's grey then...

Pretty sure he was ethnically Cannanite

north african for sure.

He was a Semite Caucasian because he was a Carthaginian noble that was undoubtedly very Phoenician which is Levant. He would have passed for white Mediterranean.

HE HAD red hair HE WAS NO NIGGER.

that's what i ment when i wrote north african.

Wikipedia doesn't outright state their race but apparently the name Barca is semitic in origin, so I assume his ethnicity is semitic rather than African.

Pictured; Modern Carthaginian African black kang

good old wiki

Yea he was a Mediterranean North African, not a Bantu savage

Learn one thing, north africans were not subsaharans. North africans, from Cahartage, also the berbers and egypcians were caucasoid people, not europeans, but still caucasoids.

pictured: another 100% negroid african kang, the previous kang of afrikan carthage

classic north african.

>Carthage was founded as a Phoenician colony near modern Tunis. After the fall of its mother-city Tyre in 585, Carthage became the leader of the Phoenician colonies

wrong topic dude

No.

Also, friendly reminder that Hannibal should have defeated Rome and ended their terrible reign. He was the Hitler of ancient times.

"Hannibal ante portas"

he was the hitler blah, blah...
what a immature statement lol

He met with Scipio before Zama to discuss possible peace terms. Roman historians noted he was sunburned. Therefore he was white.

phoenician

Yeah I think he's a pretty cool guy even if he never really got his revenge

He was pheonecian, carthage started as a pheonecian colony, they heavily colonized north africa.

so we all agree:
hannibal was no nigger!
objections?

you sound...salty
hehe

we have mixed races here but mostly there are white sandniggers and niggers and jews still on the coastal places there are a minority of white /european ancestry folks

his own people betrayed him and he never sacked rome when he had the chance

The Phoenicians of Carthage were a people that originated from today's Lebanon in the Levant. Hannibal was therefore not North African, but Semitic, aka. Caucasoid/Near-Eastern

He was Phoenician and/or Greek (these were the major trade based civilizations with colonies all over the place at the time). Do you honestly think low IQ niggers could be as good at tactics as he was. It is hilarious to troll comment sections on Youtube though.

if the fucking emperor was black. you can bet your ass on that most of the historical people around Mediterranean where all black.. shocking? no, not so much. white came from the east. and chines/asian look is native to Africa. look up the san people.

does near eastern not count to north africa?

He did, when the Vandals BTFO the romans and took Carthage.

fake & gay

i bet you're black.

>his own people betrayed him
The Carthage elders jewed him from getting extra supplies and men to do a proper siege.
>and he never sacked rome when he had the chance
He never did because he didn't have the power to.

Phoenician aristocracy has a DNA type most closely matched to Mizrahi Jews. They'd look like them, and Sup Forums wouldn't consider them white

>Hannibal was therefore not North African, but Semitic, aka. Caucasoid/Near-Eastern

what the fuck are you talking about?

the Semites where black, a converted (turk)jew trying to wash history so he can call him self "gods chosen people"

Either way just more white dudes killing off more White dudes, now look where we are :-/

ah the british! root of all the evil in the world today! may you and your people burn in hell for what your grandparents have done to this world

hebrew kang confirmed

noppe, just a guy who is trying to understand history.

>take picture of an example

odin whit a saber? well that gives new meaning to his 8 legged horse that we can find in many other civilizations

>those hands
whatcha doin, achmed?

are you one of those moorish delusionals?

I'm afraid I feel no shame if my people subjugated your ancestors at some point in history, jolly good.
Cheerio.

low bait, nigga
just look to his father and mother pictures, they were white

can you reupload the picture somthing seems wrong with this one.

Semitic people are different from Egyptians and Berbers, so no.

It does.

ohh yeess!! the "greeks" where all white

thank you bruh.

Swecucks are terrible at shitposting

can give you another example.

odin whit a vajra. ( weapon native to india )

when you mean black, do you mean dark skinned or flatnose african?

greeks are and were always white........ this afrocentrists are going in delusion mode, since they have no history, they manage to cry a bit for the other's. One day we will learn that all the glorious europeans, from brits, to germans, from italians, dutch, portuguese, spanish,french all of those were also sub-saharan africanss

He was a North African, Tunisian Berber, Like me.
i actually live near Carthage, where he was born ,Cool , right, i know .., feels good the have a history and culture other than Big Macs and Netflix.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_Komnenos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irene_of_Hungary
kys

Nigger

He was north African, His father was North African and Him mother was North African, Stop Niggers and snow niggers : stop Stealing our History

this won't help him, dude, he needs the red pill hard.

Bro, let's Unite Again, and go all the way down through this resourceful rich bitch

Low IQ confermed.

Last night I met a Moroccan man who can trace his lineage to Hannibal Barca. He was very angry and insistent that Hanniba'al was not black, but a Mediterranean like him.

This is an image of Hamilcar Barca, clearly a fucking Med.

Carthaginians were Jews/Punics, not black.

Canaanite literally means Merchant in Punic.

Take back your citizens for startes

>"Hannibal ante portas"
Hannibal ad portas.

wtf the Carthaginians were literally Jews who worshiped Moloch. That's why Cato always said "Carthago delenda est."

So Black that they try to steal other people's history ...

Never mind, apparently some render it as before instead of at.

Show your fag, wimp

I'll take the shitty bait
Carthaginians are Phoenicians. Dido founded Carthage. Hannibal is just another Lebanese mudbeard

North Africa on the Mediterranean was mostly inhabited by people related to Phoenicians and southern Europeans during this time period. Black Africans living on the coast was a fairly recent and was really rare during Hannibal's time. Carthage itself was a Phoenician settlement which had Phoenician royalty, the Barcas were part of the royalty.

Hannibal was not black.

French-Algerian team of experts in forensic anthropology actually reconstructed the look of a standard Carthaginian nobleman from the time of Punic-Roman wars after unearthing the tomb of young noblemen in Byrsa back in 2013.

All of the skeletal tested positively for J2 haplogroup marker and while obviously phenotype isn't determined by paternal ancestry, it's highly correlated with it. The look of Hannibal and Carthaginian elite would probably most closely be reflected by modern Sephardic Jews.

The Phoenicians weren't Berbers, sorry Ahmed.

>were
are

Why don't you try to do it?
Oh right, they'd stab you

as long he's not post the door.

THEY WERE LITERAL FUCKING JEWS

Carthage was a Phoenician colony in modern day Tunisia. Do you think he was really black?

That's what I've been saying all along

DELET THIS

Hannibal was an Elite, but not of Phoenican decent if that's what you mean, also , it wasn't the first nor the last time we invaded Europe, Alsi """Ahmed"""" Meme is for middle eastrners,

Of course! Afterall, we know what happened at Cannae.

Niggers don't have a note worthy history outside of Nubia.

Carthaginians were white, ancient Egyptians were white. Greeks, Macedonians, Romans all white.

Niggers steal everything. Cars, bikes, phones and even history.

azul gma

No he was not Black. Also, considering that ancient Egyptians were closer to ancient Europeans (and Anatolians) than to modern Egyptians, I wouldn't be surprised if something similar held true for Carthaginians.

>Last night I met a Moroccan man who can trace his lineage to Hannibal Barca.
How so?

WE CROSSED DA ALPS N SHIET

lloll

Carthage was a Phoenician colony. He may not have been 100% white, but the one thing we know for sure is he wasn’t black.

The Romans got right back up, too.

But who wasn't back then ?
oh that's right, religion and civilizations weren't your thing back then, you were too busy raising pigs and dying by plague.

swiss are blacks!!!!