WALMART SHOOTING HAPPENING

THORTON COLORADO
BREAKING NEWS
"MULTIPLE PARTIES DOWN"
REPORTS OF SHOTS FIRED AT 6:30 PM MT

SEEMS LIKE AN ONGOING SITUATION THEY ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO AVOID THE AREA

PEOPLE ARE HIDING INSIDE THE STORE FROM THE ACTIVE SHOOTER

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/multiple-victims-in-shooting-at-thornton-walmart

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TheWilliamCrail/status/925888403845005312/video/1
youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA
fox6now.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1VYOmXG4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU MEAN SHARTER

rip mart sharters

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS VOTED FOR TRUMP

CITY PEOPLE FOR HILLARY

Fatties will cost lives.

Captcha: STOP MUHAMMAD
Kek has spoken. Czech'em.

hearty kek

>be Walmart
>get shot

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 7

Thornton resident here AMA

Probably a nigger or a Muslim

REEFER MADNESS STRIKES AGAIN

Not many nigs here, mostly wetbacks

leeet the shaaart hit theee mAAAARRRRTTTTTT

Sup bro, i'm near 9mile. i was up in Thornton today, then was in Northfield for most of the afternoon.

Here's some video, not mine.
mobile.twitter.com/TheWilliamCrail/status/925888403845005312/video/1

>Thorton

That's what they call "just another wednesday" my friend

Witnesses just said shooter escaped.

This is definitely Antifa. The war is starting live.

I live in wheat ridge, and work all of Denver metro. I also carry concealed. This is the reason why. That Wal-Mart is a sanctuary city shit hole.

Thread Theme

youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA

start blaming them on twitter

Shit, is this active? Do we have another happening to shut down the poster thing? Was it really that fucking hard to just say "we don't think it's okay to be white"?

is it even news when this happens in burgerland? I'd think it would be more newsworthy when they go a day without a mass shooting

First of the month.
Welfare check
Guaranteed niggers or spics

Sounds 1 dead and 1 injured.

*yawn*
The city is only 34% White(Non Hispanic) btw.

All the interviewees from the golden corral were spics. A few were laughing and smiling in camera.

And nothing of value was lost.

Livestream
fox6now.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/

Multiple witnesses stating the suspects shouting Nov 4th it begins.

>multiple parties down

That in my mind communicates 3 groups.
1: police
2:civilians
3:perpetrators

According to twitter the shooter is at large

how 'bout this, wheres the fucking live stream buddy? get your lazy ass up and make yourself useful.

And half those are wigger urbanite scum lmao get me out of here

Stfu misinfo faggot

Faggot

They're all dirty spics in that area. I repossess for a living and 100th and grant is almost more ghetto than niggertown Aurora. The Sams club down the street is a cess pool. It's funny, cause the actual area and infrastructure is really well maintained and clean looking. The only problem is the infestation if 3rd world shit skin criminals.

>tfw working at Walmart for the past 13 years

I wish something as exciting as this would happen. It would seem to be quite a change of pace.

Witness just interviewed. Fuck you ANTIFA shill.

shit.

now we have to shoot up a trader joes.

Those "it's okay to be white" posters rustled someone's jimmies a little too much.

THIS PHOTO APPEAR IN MY AOL NEWS FEED

AVOID

DENY

DEFEND

Time to go on a witchhunt against gun laws again even thought terrorism is also illegal

fuck. now we're gonna have to do the active shooter cbl for like the 10th time this year

HE

I hope their mobility scooters were fast enough to get away :^ (

Hey, that's the old Bigg's shopping center.

Police scanner
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1VYOmXG4U

CAN'T

Where are the proofs

it’s called the “high incident project”...

HURRR DURRR SHALL NOT INFWINGE

Man, I was going to go to that store tonight.

CLEAN UP IN ISLE GORE

Wouldn't be that hard to avoid. Just go to the dairy cooler and get behind some milk crates.

They go heckafast in reverse. I almost got run over just last weekend perusing the deli meat.

Why'd you do it?

Shop at sprouts dude

Witness stated suspect wearing all black with black mask. ANTIFA is about to raid to shut us down.
Watching bp news on jewtube. find your own link.

Fellow Americans are being shot at and people are making fun of it. What a fucked up nation.

Cause my town is like 60% beaner
Nah. If I shoot anyone it'll be commies on Nov 4th

>store use a shotgun
>end shooting spree

management needs to get it together in colorado

divide....

What can you do man when it happens all the time... It's either laugh or cry and at the moment we are out of tears

Lmao at the thought of fat people in mobility scooters trying to get away in reverse while crashing into things and autistically screaming

God damnit Sam. Not again.

>tfw you hear gunshots and you know you get a free smokebreak in the tire sheds

t. walmart grease monkey

GETTING

America is almost the size of Europe. We have many different cultures in different regions

Have you ever been to a Wal*Mart? Half of them you doubt are even technically human.

Sprouts has a no firearms sign in the window. I still shop there when I have to and carry anyway, but, fuck'em.

ya i wondered what multiple parties meant...

still people in the store accord to the livestream. its been what 1 hour and 15 minutes since the first shots.

my mom is watching the livestream and didn't say anything about antifa or nov 4th

also why nov 4th faggot why not nov 5th? remember remember the 5th of november. or antifa picks nov 4th because of the Pentagon rumored EMP drill... antifa is deep state brown shirts!!!

you're the local, right? suspect at large. anything else known? be safe.

>sprouts
Further away and overpriced.
Probably just go to the neighborhood market instead. I think I should probably put off the ammo and ski mask purchase for a later date.

high coincidence project

This nation is 56% white and dropping. There are so many people in this country who have absolutely no genetic or cultural ties to one another; no reason to give a shit really. The end result of multiculturalism is a disaffected, violent, generally sociopathic society. Don't ever become like us.

But its still sad some people have to die so randomly for no reason.

CODY SHOPS AT WALLMART I NEED TO CHECK THAT HE IS ALIVE BRB.

>'oh no someone is shooting up muh walmart'

>'better get to the sporting goods center and obtain a firearm and ammo'

>'hey sporting goods clerk we need a gun'

the manager has the key to the trigger locks

a different supervisor has the key to the glass case

rip

They are using this to mask the tweet from hannity. Obama is being investigated by mueler.

About two-weeks ago, a guy pulled a knife on one of my co-workers (work at Sam's Club).

Grew up in Thornton and now live in based PA, you can do it bro. Fuck Colorado, it's a lost cause. It pains me to say it but it's true.

i'm not making fun, i'm just here for us to be a community, a global community, and speculate and figure out who the fuck did this...

Again, this literally happens every day in that primitive third world murder plagued shithole of a country. No need for all these threads.

They are broadcasting these people's contact info on the live stream

ANTIFA shill be gone. Multiple posters have confirmed.

kek

shit now they are interviewing a persian... what the fuck colorado?

feeling comfy, anons.

just heard description of antifa thug on scanner

habbening is habbened

lol Thornton is so trashy. the whole north side of denver is pretty shit.

Sprouts has high quality meat for like half the price of walmart.
Some other guy is saying a witness claims it was antifa but I've seen no proof. The whole street is filled with police cars so there's no way to get close up there.

Thats precisly why you need to shit on these leftists, antifa and other pedo and gay groups. Thsy respect all but white.

hahahah
so embarrassing

Did they catch the shart shooter yet?

So trump has been leader for 1 year now and has had more terrorist attacks than obama did in 6 years good record best president ever!

did they say black kid, 18?

lmao lady just read her colleague's phone number while mic'd accidentally

nope. no bodies either

And Loveland reporting in

>Walmart

It's an American institute, you bastids!