*OFFICIAL*

*OFFICIAL*
CONFIRMED
Twitter worked to intentionally block and suppress tweets of the Podesta Emails released by wikileaks before the election last year, which included, among other things, revelations about child sexual abuse and trafficking, DNC collusion with the media, Clintons guilt in foreign influence peddling schemes (taking money from foreign governments), the potential murder / assassination plot of Chief Justice Antonin Scalia and much, much, much more.

lgraham.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/4766f54d-d433-4055-9f3d-c94f97eeb1c0/testimony-of-sean-edgett-acting-general-counsel-twitter.pdf

pic related is the just a small taste of the sort of sick shit that Twitter is guilty of trying to cover up. fuck them, those monsters.

Outrageous. Said they were clearing up Spam!?

Well, well, well what do we have? Colliding with elections?

(((spam))).
yeah proof that top democrats are in the pocket of foreign governments, trafficking in children and colluding with the media is (((spam))) to twitter, naturally. any kind of truth is (((spam))) and must be eliminated these days.

if you're a conservative you're (((spam))) and (((hateful))) so you must be eliminated, silenced, and (((bashed)))

>>'These steps were part of our general efforts at the time to fight (((spam))) and (((automation))) on our platform across all (((areas)))'

t. SHUT IT DOWN

Bump

bump for interest

and all of the right-wingers on twitter during that time who were crying that their tweets were getting suppressed were viciously maligned as "conspiratards", "tin foil hatters", "stupid ignorant right-wingers with oppression complexes".

it was painfully obvious that it was happening and that it CONTINUES to happen on twitter and facebook and reddit and all of those big media platforms to this day. but nobody wants to just recognize the situation for what it is :(

what's funny about this is that twitter denies denies denies denies that it suppresses tweets from certain groups or on certain subjects. but now that they are subject to congressional inquiry they are opening up about their practices but trying to spin it as "we're fighting the russian trolls" hahahahahahaa yeah by covering up john podestas sex crimes against children and hillary clintons collusion with the MSM and foreign governments!

remember the whole "trump russia collusion" shit sprang to life after these emails basically revealed that hillary was a pay for play pawn of foreign governments and was laundering "donations" from them to her through her phony foundation. THAT has always been why the media cooked up the phony "trump russia collusion" narrative, to try to make it seem less notable that HRC was actually factually caught redhanded by wikileaks doing exactly what they accused Trump of.

Truth ^^^

All in all, the revelations of collusion between politicians and press, and now the social media behemoths demands a serious pushback. What can be done /pol?

Twitter geek hold up mirror, you see um ugly man?

There is absolutely NO CENSORSHIP on twitter. Get a life losers.

Who invented shadowbanning?

nothing. they will win because too many people still use their platform.
plus right-wingers don't really care about using social media and shit like that because we're more emotionally mature. we don't partake in that gay popularity contest bullshit. we have our families, our jobs or businesses, our homes and our guns and we mostly want to be left the fuck alone by others. that's why you see all of these institutions out there dominated by leftists.

remember at its center conservative ideology is about coming to terms with the world, adapting to it and improving yourself to do better in the world. whereas leftist ideology is about being angry and resentful towards how things are and doing everything you can (including violence, manipulation, subversion) to try to turn it into your own personal, emotionally driven vision of how things should be (AKA totalitarianism).

so conservatives aren't driven to "change the world". they're driven to be the best they can be. and leftists aren't driven to improve themselves, they're driven to "change the world" and simply eliminate the things they don't like from it.

fuck twitter, put them on the enemies list

Trust me. ABSOLUTELY NO CENSORSHIP!

(((my fellow white people))), believe me everything is fine!

bump

Remember that conspiracy theory is synonymous with organized crime accusation.

Anytime you wanna check Twitter for censorship go to gigatweeter.com and type in whatever topic you want to see and then compare that to whatever (((Twitter))) has trending. It shows based on tweets per minute. I've witnessed firsthand at least ten times Twitter has censored something.
>Pic related proof pizzagate censorship against a trending topic

it is the truth that for decades the idea of an italian mafia, "la cosa nostra", shady crime organization that dabbled in occult rituals (which it is now known they do) was always considered "a conspiracy theory". Joseph Columbo (mafia family boss) even got use of the term "Mafia" to be outlawed by the justice department by painting it as "an anti italian american conspiracy theory".

hell up until just a few weeks ago it was a "right wing conspiracy theory" to say that hollywood was full of sex abuse crimes that the media and law enforcement were covering up but that's all pretty much been made public now thankfully.

thanks i was looking for a site like this actually

Here's proof of censorship against Seth Rich compared to a trending topic.
It works really well

Fucking Twitter cunts, I just tried to log into one of my accounts with 1k+ followers and it's telling me my account is limited because I violated there rules. This is the third account that they've SHUT DOWN. They want a phone number too begin the process of unlocking my account

Can I get a screenshot or archive link, not giving visits to that Jew servant's page

But like al of these rigged media scandals, anyone who's been paying attention already knew

bro it's not a "jewish servant page" lmfao, i specifically didn't link to any MSM pages about this. this is the direct document from the government itself. note the address ".senate.gov".
it's directly from the senate and the government itself dude. that's why i said in the title "OFFICIAL". it's direct, official congressional testimony from twitter itself's general counsel

its really sad how the seth rich story has died :(

Did Mueller ask for information from Twatter, or was that Facebook?