Psychedelic and hallucinogens

What's /pol opinion on the Legalization of psychedelics and revival of the shamanic culture, our ancestors shure did them and it gave them insight which we seem to have lost today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When my ancestors had to take a shit, they created aqueducts and used them, thousands of years ago.

Oh look its one of these threads again

>muh legalization
>muh microdosing
>muh weed
>muh spiritual degeneracy

>memeflagtard

Fuck off cucknadian.

Poo in loo

Ever notice how cultures that have normalized psychedelic use all live in mud huts and wear loin cloths?

Didn’t help your culture at all, they’re still shitting on the street.

Is that why people poo in the loo in western countries?

Poo goes in the loo

Oh. Here comes the white nigger.

Psychedelics are the only type of drug that isn't degenerate.

kek

Psychedelic plants are teachers

You take some and go meditate. Fucking dare you to tell me you didn't learn anything

My ancestors had planned towns while your ancestors were in caves.
No we are discussing the political and philosophical effect of psychedelic to our society and how a cabal is making them illegal to force the shamanic culture to be underground

looking for lsd dmt shroom central ohio

Ah yes history didn't exist before muh Sand nigger religion

XDDDDDDDD

Oh. Here comes an actual nigger

>muh im sober im better than everyone, im just so superior in everyway
neck yourself moral faggot, go whack your 2 inch dick somewhere else

Oh, yes Indians are nigger. Kek. Ok.
Go back to school, twat.

If you have an adress try tge dark web they havw quality stuff but for mushrooms you either grow them or buy them locally

Technically a poojabi

Brown no matter what part black if your particularly unlucky

Kek'd

I'll contact your local paki agent to stab you

Tell me again how its "actual nigger" fucking delusional cunt. I'm waiting. Go read a book cunt. Anglos and Slavs = white niggers. You know it.

I like acid. It feels like synthetic epiphany to me. My thoughts fly and everything feels significant. I feel like i'm coming to real conclusions. But it's just chemicals in my brain making me feel this way. I had no real epiphany. I found no real truth. Too many buy their own bullshit after taking this drug. It's chemical enlightenment. It's not real

I live in the whitest area of the UK yet to be infected with your kind

Brown//black = nigger.

>you cannot explore your conciseness if you don't have one
It doesn't write down an answer for you

Oh then i'll contact your local drunk Scot /Irish.

Yeah, that's what, delusional faggot. Tell me how.
Do you know what "nigger" means? ???????????
Go back to 1 grade, learn how to read. Then learn about human races and the history of human race.

I'm gonna smack you in the face, fucken degenerate cunt.

Sober the fuck up you fucking loser.
SAGE

Nigger-

A contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

You indians sure as hell aint white or light skinned

They are nonexistant by me too

Psychedelics should remain illegal. I say this as someone who has dabbled in them. They aren't a category of drug that most people should even try. It can be used by those with the right mindset and preparation to explore your own thoughts without the clouding of ego.

They can be used as spiritual tools or simply as a loopy kind of drug. Either way they shouldn't be used by most people, and legalization would lead to a huge uptick of mental issues and damage caused by abuse.

Keep them illegal. They aren't that hard to find/acquire if you really want some, those who really want them/take the time to do research can already find them. Normies shouldn't try them.

I'm talking about a shamanic culture where a shaman guides them on their trip, I do agree not everyone should do psychedelic but with guidance we can see a real change in society

Yeah. Come again, stupid fucking degenerate?

I'm gonna beat the crap outta ya, fucking scum

thank fuck I took acid, I could have ended up a NEET, non-reading,non-lifting virgin who thought he was "intellectually superior" my entire life if I hadn't

I think Albert Hoffman is right that most people can't handle psychedelics and they should be reserved for doctors and the like

Do you have fucking jaundice?

Only bad if it's not for medical reasons.

the villages haven't changed much now have they

I personally think shamans are a little looney and don't really hold the " key " to anything greater. I think psychs can be used to commune with God and sort yourself out emotionally and spiritually but only for those who are prepared.

Its the lighting, faggot.
Now, tell me again, how am I nigger?
Mothafucka, I'm gonna find you and beat you to death.
Alright. I have a test now. See ya latter faggot. Xoxoxoxo

I don't agree with Indians often but you're completely on the mark here.

Drug prohibition is judaic.

This, stay as far away from psychedelics as possible.

I'm going fucking psycho and I wish I never did them, I must have had some dormant condition that has now manifested itself the world doesn't seem like it used to and I just want to go back to before. I keep thinking reality is a dream and it's frightening and I've been on edge for two weeks now and don't know what to do I NEED FUCKING HELP

POO

Modern western people don't know the first thing about shamanism.

neither do the shamans, it's the plants that tell them what to do

You have brown nipples and a little brown micro-peenor don't you Raj?

If Salvia has taught me anything it's that being alive and conscious is something I've taken for granted, and that existence is far more bizarre than I realized

Go talk to a doctor, not an imageboard. Do it before it gets worse.

This kek

It's happened to many others. Psychedelics are spooky

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Nope. Pinkish brown. And globally average sized penis, but as for Indian size, I'm doing great.

Bu-bu-bu-bu, brown skin = nigger?
Twat fucking cunt. Now, show us your retarded ugly face with your degenerate teeth, wanker.

I don't know what a doctor can do, give me drugs? I'm going to try some CBD because it's mainly anxiety I'm feeling, if that doesn't work I will get help

It causes you to think in a different way and reality just doesn't seem the same afterwards. The brain was not meant for ego death, we need egos to ground us in our reality. When the door gets blown open it's hard to shut it again, literally like taking the red pill. You just can't go back I guess. I'm hoping I'll feel normal again soon, maybe after I have time to readjust.

get help
meditate
youtube videos, Alan Watts lectures go listen to the longer ones

I hate those simulators and special effects videos on youtubes. Tripping was not a fun or eye opening experience. I don't even think people really hallucinate other worlds like they depict on youtube. I just hear random weird shit in between my hears being muffled and buzzing loudly, everything is blurry and I feel like my heart and stomach are both going to explode. Fuck psychedelics, drugs are degenerate

Enlightenment prevents people from working, and a population that won't work can't feed itself.

did you smoke salvia or what?

>two weeks

you'll be fine

I tried several "psychedelics," salvia was one of them, but I did shrumz and acid with a buddy of mine because he kept saying I should and he watched over me. Every experience was just awful. It was a cross between getting near-coma drunk and 9-12 cups of coffee in an hour.

I think it's great. Keep up the good work and spread those mushrooms! :)

As someone who has tried all kinds of psychs. Do not try salvia. It was the only drug that I ever felt I " lost control " on. A shroom or acid trip is controllable to an extent, and it has a subtle come up. Salvia is basically, light up, inhale, exhale and your on another world talking to otherwordly beings.

And the closest thing to a hullicination I experienced was the walls seem to move, like in those optical illusions you can try. Except the reaction is 100x more apparent. I remember at one point it felt like my face was being moshed in, and I could not find my door because the walls were so fuzzy the door stopped being apparent.

There are different means to achieve an altered state of mind like that. Psychedelics are one of them. Meditation tends to be much safer in the long run if someone isn't sure whether or not they may have an underlying condition

I have tried all sorts too. Salvia is not respected as it should be.

hallucinations are fun but not the point of psychedelics imo the altering of perception is much more impactful

It was definitely one of the worst ones I tried. The time you are under salvia is so short and confusing too, it's similar to how long I felt like I was in the gas chamber at basic training.

POO IN LOO

A FUCKIN ANUS LOL

> Salvia is not respected as it should be

I agree. Here in Canada it was legal up until a year ago. I bought my 30x Salvia in a headshop, unreal what it did to me.

It's borderline scary, and no two trips are alike. I've only done two trips on salvia but one involved me rapidly warping from alien planet to planet with a God's eye view and the second involved me speaking to some alien beings telepathically. Strange drug.

the more you slam me the richer I get

keep pooing my loo you naughty boy

drugs are key to the evolution of the human specie.

See I didn't get none of that. I got changing shapes that would start like small circles then grow so fast it felt like it was hitting me. It's similar to what that thing did in Cube: Hypercube? if you've seen that movie. But the walls were the worst part, it was just so blurry I couldn't anything in front of me. No aliens, no world, nothing like that, just a freakier version of my room that I couldn't see very well. It lasted 5 minutes, but I thought it was half an hour. Shrooms just made my stomach ache and gave me fuzzy vision, headache and vibrating objects

That's weird, were you smoking salvia leaves? I was smoking 30x salvia extract. Also a strange shroom description, maybe you don't react to psychs well?

Viking pagans used to love magic mushrooms its well documented. Christian faggots came and fucked that up. I agree with op.

Without sounding like a meme, Ive had DMT once and it changed my life for the better in every way.

Don't disrespect the drugs just cus you can't hang brother.

>how a cabal is making them illegal to force the shamanic culture to be underground
they want to wipe it out so that they are the only ones with that knowledge, also, poo in loo

Hitler was shorter than me. Kek
1.75m manlet who failed everything he started.

Are you typing that from the designated street or the designated beach?

Salvia is quite fun it's unadulterated madness

Yea bro just give it time and you'll settle back in.

Actually, from my bathroom. Poo in loo right now. FUCKING KEK.

that's nothing, one time I was driving while tripping and could not feel anything except what my palms were touching, just take a bunch of vitamin c and relax

Wow, that toilet is so clean! It's like it's never been used!

time stamp with poo in frame

Psychedelics already did irreparable harm to society in the 70s. We're seeing it play out now.

Drug using "spiritual" degenerates will get us all fucking killed.

this
we need PrOOf IN LOO

Can you see those two brushes? Yeah..fucking faggot. I have a maid.

This is my first week sober from everything in over 6 years. I feel better then ever. Have fun depending on shit for happiness you giant faggot.

I don't know man. People do this shit every day, like every single day using any means necessary. I drink alcohol daily, that's the most I get to. Only reason I did psychos, yes psy-chos, was because my buddy kept telling me he wanted to see what it was like. I see his life, he's all about that and I couldn't. A beer or 2 a day is good, a 12 pack to get drunk on weekends is about as far as I go... and my room doesn't turn into a never ending rubik's cube.
No idea, all I know is that it was salvia, it hit me 2 seconds after my inhale and I trust my friend to know what he bought because he's into that weird shit.
>don't react well
Probably not, I react bad to narcotics too, not narcos but for after a surgery was prescribed morphine drip, and I would rather just take the pain. It just made me felt sick. So maybe it is me.

Why do you have a maid? To polish it when it gets a little dusty?

Maids are cheap in India due to 1.3 billion fucking people. She cleans the house everyday. Cleans all 4 bathrooms(yes fucktards, 4) every month. Etc etc

Why do you have 4 bathrooms, though? It's not like they're getting used.