WORST OF REDDIT

thread dedicated to the most malignant metastasization of that horrible, wretched bastion of communism on the internet.

post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/74ru8j/what_are_some_ways_i_could_sever_the_stump_of_my/
reddit.com/r/uAlberta/comments/7a49n7/prowhite_message_on_campus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upvoted.

don't be a faggot, post the name so we can dox him then i'll go to his house and rape his mother

please muslims start killing these fags

some of these i didn't screenshot myself, sorry. others i did and those don't have the name blocked out.

for some reason this one might actually be my favorite lmfao lmfao

reddit is truly a home to evil

wtf I own half the shit in that image

>leather chukka boots
>a mech keyboard
>Came very close to buying that exact brand of headphones from massdrop
>graphics card

And I'm a programmer who uses Vim frequently for terminal editing.

The text is like the exact opposite of me though.

Whoever made this image can kiss my ass I have good taste.

not bad amigo

this one is also solid gold and i recommend taking the moment necessary to read it. holy shit man. holy shit.

This thread is about a guy who shot off his cock while on drugs. Pic inside

np.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/74ru8j/what_are_some_ways_i_could_sever_the_stump_of_my/

It's funny how these idiotic fools call for violence so openly yet call it "fascism" or "oppression" whenever anyone fights back. But at least they prove an important point : liberal values of "tolerance and acceptance" lead to nothing but weakness and foreign influences taking over our nation. Tiananmen Square 1989 was China's equivalent of our College Campuses 1968. China made the right choice ; we have made the wrong one, and soon I believe we will all suffer for it.

>iron baseball bat

>mobilizing into units
So, Right wing death squads, with Jewish insert morals, raging sex frustration, 1% of the gun training K has, humor not even /s4s/ would like, and the most retarded economic manifesto that ever lived, people on /bis/ would cum buckets?

76 upvotes!

and they REALLY dont like pepe

DPRK is awesome rite guise?

RIP CASTRO! SO SAD! DAMN YOU 2016!

ha good luck reddit fag

Good goy, now repeat after me: 'I buy the best, I am the best, my stuff is an extension of myself, and vice versa."

Jesus Christ, why do they have such a fucking chip on their shoulders? They make Sup Forums seem comfy

The thing about Reddit is that it's not bad in and of itself. Male Fashion Advice helped me learn to not dress like a slob, but I became a bugman when I defined myself by how many uniqlo shirts I have in stupid meme patterns that I never wear, that I only got because other bugmen on reddit were posting outfits wearing it and getting a shit ton of upvotes.

This makes me sad :'(

>Then they came for the gun owners and I did not speak out because I did not own a gun
>Then they came for me, and I died because I'm a fucking moron

Sup Forums is only reactionary. all of nazism is only reactionary. you hear lefties call it "reactionary" all of the time, but the media won't let you see what they're actually "reacting" to. this is what they are reacting to.
i'm a libertarian and not a nazi but when the day comes i would 100% support nazism over this awful, evil, horrendous communism bullshit which is 1000x more toxic and will make the world 1000x more miserable than any form of NatSoc ever would.

Straight up pushing violence

>do you even use an iron baseball bat?

>leather chukkas

kill yo self please

Noice

>le alt right boogeyman buying reddit gold
>t_d actively encourage people to not buy that gay shit and use adblock to fuck reddit

literally always projecting.

>either you're helping the fascists, or you're fighting them
The entire left wing political spectrum was a fucking mistake.

At least he admits t

Underrated

This is a Sup Forums fag posting satire.

>Rolls of quarters can be held as you punch to amplify your force

That's a clever way of breaking all of your own fingers.

Good goy

Jesus fucking christ. I thought the whole "communists aren't people" thing was just a meme.

Honeypot

What story is this?

>vim

lmao

>2016 has gone too far taking Fidel from us
2016 couldn't take Fidel you fucking fascist
Death just wanted its equal share to Castro's life under the tenets of communism

What, do you want to selfishly hoard something for yourself?

those shoes haven't been cool since 2010

>iron baseball bat
cringe

>np.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/74ru8j/what_are_some_ways_i_could_sever_the_stump_of_my/
I am fairly certain that is spez

>those motherfucking republicans DESERVED to get shot for creating division in this nation
>god i fucking want to murder republicans

Can redditors not think? I'm flabbergasted.

Nazism and communism were both birthed from the same sphincter. Only difference is Nazism is nation exclusive, communism has worldwide aspirations.

If you had those in black you woulfbhave Beavis shoes

Nice quads

haha that's a straight up fed

i mean its not historically true though. historically it's 100% provable (just read mein kampf) that nazism came as a reactionary movement to communism. that was hitlers whole deal. he was horrified of the bolshevik revolution and saw it beginning to creep into germany and wanted to make sure that fate never befell his people. nazism is basically the idea that you need to use extreme methods to combat communism and communist subversion.
i dunno. like i said, i'm a libertarian, but what you're saying is ahistorical. to say they "birthed from the same sphincter", that's totally ahistorical and ignores fully the reality of how nazism became a political force in the world.

you think so dude? go on those subs. this is how they talk. this is just what they do. it's par for the course. some rules have forced them to recently scale back their rhetoric a bit, but this is still entirely how they roll, on average. like as in their average user (note the upvotes for all of these that i am posting).

i mean that's the scary thing about all of this, isnt it? that im not really cherrypicking

>they used condoms on pizza to mimic cheese
only a pozzed faggot that drinks cum from condoms would know some shit like the texture and feel of a condom in the mouth

red**ors are fucking shitstains

>guns are bad because they kill people I hope you get killed by a gun fuck gunpf

they're literally parroting our holohoax narrative

no, it is not a meme. these people are truly the worst of the worst. they genuinely want to murder you and will use any manner of mental gymnastics and rationalizations to try to make you believe that their murder of you and your family members is somehow righteous and legitimate and that you should actually submit to it lest you be deemed morally inferior.

>that spacing

This one will be funny with time after one survivor remains

>mfw its true
Gommies are our best allies

Fuck Reddit and fuck OP. Go back to T_D you BBC-worshiping faggot.

i dont worship the BBC, i support the white ethnostate. nice leaf though

How do we kill reddit?

I find it unsettling how even we think they're insane.

Are they the cliche dark clone penultimate boss to our white male protagonist?

lol. this is what pol says about jews tho. maybe the commies can meet us halfway

>censoring the poster
sage

Starve a pack of pricks in your basement
>I'm not a murderer, they died of food shortages you moron

It's not even well made.

here is the problem in a nutshell:
think about internet mods
mostly they are volunteer positions
would YOU want to VOLUNTEER your precious time to moderate some other persons website? for no reason?
fuck no, of course not. you have friends. you have a job. you have a family. you have a life. you have hobbies. you're a right winger and a conservative and you just want to be left the fuck alone
you see the key to life as SELF IMPROVEMENT, not FORCING CHANGE IN THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU
lefties don't feel that way though.
they see the point of life as being to militantly force the rest of the world to conform to their will.
they're also angry, powerhungry and obsessed with status and hierarchy in ways that never even occur to most individualistic conservatives.
soooooooooo guess what? they become internet moderators.
they are naturally drawn to the hierarchy and power and see it as an opportunity to enforce their will over the rest of the world
thus you get a situation where like 90% of internet mods lean left or are full on commies.

now take this same concept and apply it to basically anything else.

how about academia? its EXTREMELY low paying considering the qualifications you need and have to deal with stupid kids who just want to shit on you. pretty miserable job in a lot of ways.
but commies and lefties are drawn to it because it gives them power over people with no voice or recourse against them (students), confers a tremendous amount of social status (big deal to them, in their minds, and characteristically in the minds of all sociopaths) and gives them an outlet to try to "change the world" to what their unique, emotionally driven vision of what it must be is.

same goes for politics, and many other areas. they are driven by this "crusade" to violently and militantly abolish all of the things they don't personally like in the world. they call this "morality" and "righteousness" and "justice" but its really just pure evil.

I've never understood what all the fuss about reddit and their usurers was until now. You're right, these "people" are truly the worst of the worst.

Bring this society down

Embarrassing

happening reddit thread?

>captcha: White Villa

> could he just NOT x
> just comply to me
> just ... be reasonable
> by 'be reasonable' I mean 'do that thing I said'
God damn, bugmen piss me off.

THE LEFT CANT MEME

the irony is palpable
reddit users are typically your liberal arts students and other meme degree faggots who often gloat about being smart, talented and artistic, while at the same time lack creativity and can't grasp humor.

There are streets in Los Angeles named after Confederate Generals and sympathizers.

worst post I ever saw was some full grown male talking about crying after trump said something. It was pathetic, I doubt I could find it now though