Ama

Ask a based tranny anything.

Sage

Nobody gives a fuck you useless piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Will you power bottom for me with an backwards MAGA hat on?

fuck no

I voted for Obama and Hillary.

patrician taste

>cutting ur dick off
>based

Why you still didn't kill yourself?

Hi Blaire. Get some sleep.

Whats it like knowing you'll never be whole, and always feel incomplete?
>Captcha Bridges

Why won't you leave this place and never come back?

>based

Ok new deal. You should like that.

Power bottom through your ripped pant suit while I pull your ears like a chimp?

There's nothing to ask. You're a gelded male and you're leading a life of sin, you should repent

I still haven’t yet unfortunately. At least I don’t support the confederacy though.

Nice to be recognized

Why don’t you?

Go Spain!

post boy tits

scary

Because I have no intent of ripping apart my genitalia and screaming for acceptance

Kill yourself freak.

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Nah, you'll just drown your sorrows in cheetos. At least you'll still be intact with 300 pounds of regret protecting your manhood.

Leaf wins.

Pardon me?

when did having a mental illness become based??

Bump to finalize this deal with my future hate fuck

:’(

When you going to anhero yourself, faggot?

Couldn't have said it better myself
SA*E

Snap or kik? :3

How big is your dick?
Would you date a chubby 4channer with lots of knowledge of games, animes and general literature?
Can we hold hands?
Pls be gentle answering me if you're going to break my heart

if you think you're a woman, then tits or gtfo.

>based tranny
sage

>based
>tranny
>democrat
Pick one faggot. There is nothing based about being a tranny or a democrat.

Is watching trap open gay?

How long till you kill yourself?

>based
>tranny
I hope you get boiled alive in oil you fucking freak