OK2BW: Phase 2

Bump if you agree

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/uAlberta/comments/7a49n7/prowhite_message_on_campus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll

It might be too soon to switch phases though. Phase One is having a massive impact with more to come.

Fuck off. Stop messing with the idea. Don't try to be a hero. Just stick to the plan because it's working.

On second thought. I agree. "It's ok to be white" needs to be drilled in and hammered home.
Saging my own thread

Don't deviate from the original message
Shills are trying to hijack the message because it's trending

This isn't gonna do shit. Not positive, not negative. Just make these nogs applaud that evil whitey's being put in his place.

No. Phase 2 is the media responding say its not okay to be white.

>ok to be white
REEEEEEEEE IDENTITY POLITICCCS!
explain how different you are from the lefties again?

>Left: DEATH TO WHITES
>Right: Being white is okay

What is phase two?
There are two outcomes-the media says "Yeah it's ok to be white, we agree", or "No, it's not ok to be white". What is the response?

Look at the results of this and the ridiculous freakouts by progressives. This should tell you exactly why. The SJWs have created a situation where the only way we can win is through compassion and truth. There is not I'll intent in these words. I really feel it is not okay to be me in our society. You may think that is crazy, but when you have millions who feel the same way, then it should show you that progressives have taken their agenda too far.

This!!! Fucking nupol.

Name one race that isn't a global minority

I can't believe how these fucking autists and spergs cannot follow a simple instruction.

Chinese

There aren't 3,5 billion Chinese.

We don't need stormfront nonsenses, or white pride rallies. We just don't want to be lumped to the sins of our ancestors. I am not ashamed of loving my white skin. I wish all other races to love their skin, their culture. I want to be freely proud of mine. No hate, just understanding.

No stick to the plan.

>Stick
>To
>The
>Plan

StIcK tO tHe PlAn

You guys are scared of a little innovation in a plan because you're scared of being wrong and getting shilled. History remembers the bold you faggots.

no, stick to first slogan.

/thread

Remember guys anyone trying to change the original are shills trying to divert us

This is getting better. I know there are more blacks and chinese than whites. How about indians? Arabs? Mestizos?

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
YOURSELF

>implying you were not a shill

If, by chance, you were not, please think more strategically in the future.

We are a world minority,by large margin. In 1950 we were 30% of the world population, now we are what? 8% i would have no problme with this, if they werent invading our countries.

nioce

It'd be more illustrative if it was paired with a graphic where it shows that whites are less than 10% (or whatever the number it is) of the world's population.

Too many chinks and too many poos in the loos, I'm hoping some influenza viruses are having nasty recombinant sex inside pigs and birds and they'll breed a super infectious pandemic that will sort the overpopulation situation going over in china.

Also, I hope some hepatitis virus are having nasty sex inside cows over india, and a completely new virus appears that will also help with the overflowing shit situation habbeing in india.

this, we need to KISS

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

weak shill attempts.

REMINDER: TUMBLRSPACE / BUZZFEED ETC. ARE IN COMPLETE MELTDOWN OVER "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE".

They don't know how to deal with it.
It's such a simple message. It should be obvious, because it's so obviously correct. But they are literally anti-white. And this is the biggest, simplest, most straightforward callout imaginable.

When does the violent stage start?

get. out.

OP PLZ DELETE THREAD.

Do you know how or are you literally the newest fag? Don't answer.

Google it.

Do it.

These are both good

This

No.

Stick to the basics until the next election.

ONE MESSAGE - It's Okay To Be White.

yeah "its not okay to be white" is a good one

no keep the original. Any one who is pushing to diverge from the original should be suspected as a leftist shill.

This is dumb as shit

sage

True and True

sage

sometimes the autists go to far, the current flyers are amazing and sperging out with a new flyer already is retarded

give it six months

yes
glorious.
these threads are shitposting but I still get a laugh out of this.
did exactly what Sup Forums wanted dude you made me laugh

Saged.

The debate is on.

It's astounding how much of the argument is based on pseudo-intellectualism.
Argument of feelings.

No.
Are you another shill?
This will hijack the movement and destroy it.

I think its good but we chant change the message yet. it has to spread to a national level, so everyone knows about it. then after that has set it people will start seeing things they didnt before and might start noticing this propaganda more.
Dont change.

Fuck off shill

goodfellas.gif

Shill. Sayge

Whites Are A Global Minority should be used as a secondary supporting meme, inserted into social media comments and conversations with others.

i love what you guys are doing. I am bringing a sharpie with me to write this wherever I go.

Jew reporting in

Good onya, lad.

Thanks chaim

fuck off you stupid faggot
DO NOT CHANGE IT
idiot

I got you fum

I also voted for Trump. Ignore my cuck flag, here on business

No. Fuck. off.

It doesn't make any sense, it's wrong, and it dilutes the message.

You have to wait until the 1st phase has worn off.

It's just starting ffs.

No, do not change it. Keep it as-is, it's irrefutable and not even political.

no no no no. sage goes in all the fields. obvious derailing is obvious. it's a simple plan. keep spreading the original until it reaches critical mass. it needs to be saturated. anyone suggesting changes is either shill or nigger tier iq.

>phase 2 is same as phase 1

I'm not totally against switching to something else in the future, but "it's okay to be white" needs to be utilized for longer than a couple days. Need to really put that message out there and let it simmer. If anything we should think about changing the message in a couple months from now. This is an outreach program and we can't move on so quickly that a lot of normies don't even notice.

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO FAGGOT

SAGE

Frequent and sustained repetition with extreme consistency is something they drill into you in marketing class.
Important in propaganda as well.
If change is needed, you should only change when no one cares because your message has 100% saturated the target culture.
I say we keep this shit going till Christmas.

BUMP!

i think we should wait for the inevitable terrible leftist reply. include that in our next phase.

This.