To Q Clearance Patriot

If you are legit, you should know about this. Your thread was slid before I could reply.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semmelweis_reflex

If the rumors about the Left are in fact true, the masses will act in a strange manner that will create a massive semmelweis reflex. It is a combination of shock and denial that happens simultaneously in a very particular circumstance that can be extremely difficult to deal with.

Semmelweis was a doctor who argued that other doctors should wash their hands to deal childbirth so that the child doesn't suffer from infections. Previously doctors would deal with cadavers and births in the same room. Those very same doctors, however, rejected the notion that they should wash their hands, and then VIOLENTLY rejected the notion, because they couldn't come to terms with the fact that they were directly responsible for killing children because they refused to wash their hands after dealing with corpses. Rather than cope with the fact that their actions led to infant mortality, the doctors instead conspired against Dr. Semmelweis, imprisoning him in a mental institution and then killing him because they didn't want to come to terms with the fact that their actions directly led to the death of infants.

Now imagine this, but with Democrat voters. If what you say is true, Democrats will be caught in a state of denial and shock over the fact that they have been hoodwinked by the Podestas. It will be such a terrible burden on their psyche, so suddenly, that rather than cope with the fact that they were collaboraters with a corrupt regime, they will instead act violently against the person whom told them of the truth of the situation. This is because their human minds cannot cope with the fact that they were effectively duped by the Democrats, and will cognitively 'lash out' because it is more comfortable to believe that YOU are lying rather than admitting that CLINTON was lying.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg7l7UEYMOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Links a wikipedia page.

Do you think the United States of America hasn't calculated and prepared for the possibilities and implications of the events about to unfold? TOPKEK

So, i guess that was your first redpill huh?

As a result, any kind of Emergency Broadcast System will automatically fail and even when presented with the hard truth, people will STILL reject reality because the alternative is too unfathomable to consider. If, in fact the rumors are true, do not rely on attempting to persuade anyone of anything for at least weeks, even with hard evidence, but instead prepare for a massive siege followed by a long period of anarchy. If you are true, only months after the arrests have been, will people begin to realize the reality of the situation, but only by denying that they ever supported Clinton in the first place. If what you say is true, political persuasion effectively will be impossible across the aisle and one should prepare for a siege rather than an enlightenment. Do not count on the masses to become "Redpilled" and plan accordingly.

Interesting. Bump

If the elites cannot even get their candidate Clinton elected into office, why do you think I should remain confident about their abilities?

Bump. Good stuff, OP. Scary times ahead.

Trump isn't an EL ite. Learn about the etymology of the words you're discussing.

Whatever user. I felt compelled to explain what will happen, because pol is nothing more than a outsourced thinktank.

>crowdsourced*

kal el has arrived

Thats a cool uniform.

If hard evidence came out that Trump was actually a deep state plant what would happen to Sup Forums?
I would want to know of course.

Same exact process, but for a far smaller number of people. I would reckon only about a third to a fifth of Trump supporters even know what the term "Deep State" even means.

I am dying to speak to my American relatives if the shit ever hits the fan.
I almost managed to talk to one of them about 911 after all these years.
All because he is the only one in his family to vote for Trump.
He got spooked by how media handled Trump, so I dropped the pills on his ass.
If it weren't for the election phase where emotions were running high and dirt on the opposing party was welcomed, my uncle would have never talked about anything other then the mainstream narrative, regardless of which party is in office.

He was literally floored when I showed him the Breitbart tweet about podesta. There was apparent denial caused by cognitive dissonance.
Hopefully the soon to be opened can of worms would lead straight up to 911 and beyond. And end this retarded cycle of perpetual lie and deceit. Passed with blood from generation to generation like a curse.

I don't know....that Q Clearence individual was dropping a LOT of specific information which made him seem pretty credible.
I know a lot of LARPs on Sup Forums always fall flat (I'm looking at you Sept. 23rd fags) but if Podesta is indicted by Friday then it has to be true I would advise EVERYONE to stay close as close as possible to their families.
Lets hope we take this country back with as little bloodshed as possible.

I'm treating him as if he's legit, even though it's just as likely he's a LARP, because you never know. If they are smart, and if it is possible, the military, not Trump, should be the face of any potential cleanup. The military has overwhelmingly positive approval among all the normies, so seeing a dry, three-star general announce the truth would be palable to all three demographics (Independents, Democrats, Republicans) than Trump, who is polarizing.

That is, of course, if this in fact true. Which I don't know if that's the case.

> Q Clearance

> father has Q clearance
> I'm 3 and parents divorce
> my mom "couldn't leave the country" for 10 years after they divorced
> afaik my dad still "can't leave the CUS"
> every credit check I've ever had over the past 42 years for anything has shown ALL my previous addresses as "MILITARY" or "N/A" (literally either of those words for every address I've lived at)
> mfw I've never been in the military

Yea, Q Clearance is no joke guys.

Dad STILL can't talk about 99.9% of what he did for them...and what little I do know scares the ever living shit out of me.

A blackout on the national power grid all while the nation goes through the most heavily funded (forced) and advertised mass riots in it's history creates a very convenient condition for initiating rapid incarcerations imo.

Bullshit

Semmelweis was anti-science. It was the consensus, it was settled science, that a gentlemans hands couldn't transmit disease.

Tell me what he shared. Was it aliens? Fake alien invasion? Transhumanism? Super soldiers ? Secret space program? Demons? Fallen angels coming back? Biological genocide weapons? Nukes planted in every major city in America by Israel? Energy and laser weapons? Anti gravity tech? Anti matter weapons? Planet destroyer weapons?

Come on man - don't be a dick. I know most about everything that can happen in this planet that would scare the living shit out of 99 percent of people. So tell me something I don't know ?

Nigger everyone on here is LARPing. It doesn’t mean they’re not telling the truth.

You’re either a retard or a shill, mostly you’re a nigger.

CHECKED

idk but
CHECKED

cant believe no one is doing this shit, bunch of heathens

What I do know:

> in the late 60's till the late 70's he was a "russian linguist"....supposedly
> was stationed all over western eurupe
> he married my mom while he was stationed in turkey (mom flew in from the states for the ceremony, they met while he was college)
> I was born at walter-reed medical center while he was stationed at langley in 75'
> they divorced in 78'
> he went from the USAF to the NSA around 80'.
> next 12 years basically hear from him once or twice a year, postcards and letters from all over the world, but not much else.
> a few years later he "retires" and comes back to the states
> he becomes a "consultant" for DoD, but never said for what or why, goes to DC all the time.
> "retires" again
> spends his days on the boat fishing or reading every book that interests him
> still won't say a word about his past

He never remarried and is the consummate bachelor.

Believe or not, that's my dad.

Oh, and BTW...for anyone not aware, "TS-Q" normally involves operational info that has to do with nukes, and is pretty much the highest clearance you can get.

His first post, he mentions the authority of the POTUS in relation to the USMC. Reminder, “The Marine Corp Act of 1834” states: “In addition, the Marines can be used for “other duties” as the President may direct”.
>Gen John Kelly, USMC, WHCOS
>Gen James Mattis, USMC, SECDEF
>Capt Robert Mueller, USMC, SC

If it's true, this would explain why they're suddenly hammering General Kelly on everything this week, especially his remarks about Lee and the Civil War. They are trying to discredit him.

>Be Bush and Obama
>Make FEMA camps with millions of empty coffins, leave weird, abandoned but brand new Wal-Marts all over the U.S.
>Create entire system to imprison right wingers when the time is right and we strike to turn the USA into a Marxist utopia
>Trump gets elected
>Oh shit nigger
>Nov 4th, communists revolt
>Power goes out
>Power comes back on
>Not a communist in sight and the entire military is just kind of shrugging like, "What commies, bro?"
>MFW I'm in my own fema camp

I mean I agree with you OP. But I think we all need to remember here that the important people to "red pill" are the people who exist on the periphery of society anyway. The "Normie" or "Norman" as we might know him, is an object entirely bound by inertia in politics and will join up whatever it perceives as the strongest faction available. (Since strength = power = authority.) For any hope of a resurgence of nationalism, sovereignty and people holding their government accountable you will need a significance shift in how the average Norman views the establishment. We need to make them look weak - physically (do the math), mentally and as a brand.

Our fathers had a lot in common. Mine passed in Nov. 16. I tried to talk to him about "stuff" all the time...he gave me very little. Ex 1st SFOD-D then years of contracting with guys from the unit. I will say that when he was in the hospital he was talking about some crazy stuff but it was most likely d/t how sick he was.

>Nigger everyone on here is LARPing. It doesn’t mean they’re not telling the truth.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Do you know what company he was contracting with?

>nobody could be in a position of influence or power or have a career and unironically believe in NatSoc.
user I......

A "TS-Q" isn't a fucking thing you mong, a Top Secret(TS) is a DoD clearance, a Q is a DoE clearance. A Q is pretty much the same thing as a TS except it gives you access to nuclear weapons because that's an NNSA thing. An L clearance is the DoE's equivalent of a secret clearance. It's the various other things attached to TS that means you do cool things; like Special Access(SAP), Compartmentalized Info(SCI), or Talent Keyhole(TK). A Q clearance is still top shit tho cause unlike DoD, DoE actually knows how to be discrete. Do not be fooled, DoE is involved in some real sketchy shit, they get away with more than most think because, "lol its the department of energy, wtf do they do?"

not mentioning SSBI, zomg larp.

>As a result, any kind of Emergency Broadcast System will automatically fail
what are you talking about dude?

Also not calling you a liar, just want to help you sound credible when you talk about him or larp or whatever the fuck you're doing. Also sucks that he didn't tell you his good stories, my grandfather let's me in on little gems from the cold war
>broke a periscope off a submarine
>buzzing russian "fishing" boats in the Bering
>not talking about Chuck Yeager or whoever it was that got shot down in that U2
2spooky4me

TK is part of SCI fool

> We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

Basically, if you read his post, he talks about seizing control of the media to deliver the 'truth' about the situation. What I'm saying is that if the truth he's claiming was actually broadcasted, the masses wouldn't actually believe it. The entire pretext of the arrests would be disbelieved, due to what I previously explained, which would make the arrests extremely difficult and lead to open conflict. Unlike previous military interventions, which were based on something believable and recognized by the majority, the Right would be in the painful position of taking drastic actions that wouldn't even be known by the majority of the population. It would be like trying to arrest Podesta because he's a lizardman, and broadcasting it on television. All strategies should be based on the assumption that the truth, (if it's true,) won't be accepted and therefore prepare for a prolonged conflict rather than a brief stint.

>what little I do know scares the ever living shit out of me.

c'mon, scare us!

tfw you were right the first time

An SSBI is what you go through to get SCI not some sort of access like I previously mentioned, not calling you a larp just saying you should look more into clearances to understand what he did better. Plus saying things like "TS-Q" is a great way to make yourself sound like you're larping. Get him drunk on his boat and bring up conspiracy theories he may have more knowledge about, since you're his son he won't pass up an opportunity to make sure his legacy knows what he did. Be warned though, when he starts telling stories know that his time here is coming to an end

TS-Q is fucking retard. I will agree lol.

That's fucking stupid. A lot of these Trump supporters are old fucks who remember CIA shenanigans from the 80's. Noriega, Iran Contra, fucking crack cocaine. They know the deep state.

Why do you think the Nov 4th antifa thing is being allowed to happen.

They already know the optics would be terrible for mass arrests. They just want a reason to call martial law and arrest those involved for supporting antifa.

Which the opposing side already knows so they will play up the Trump is a fascist card..

But you cant meme that if theres no internet for a week and you take full control of the narrative

That mentality is the product of reinforced gas lighting from all corners of media.

Whatever homie, just because you have an SCI doesn't give you right to know TK, you still have to be read in/need to know and all that nonsense your online training won't shut the fuck about. SCI just says you have access to stuff that the Washington Post doesn't, TK and the likes let you know what flavor of spooky you're looking at

This is how the left's "great uprising" is going to go. What these 15 year old Lenist marxist kiddos don't understand is that last time the left rose up was after WWI when they were starving. These kids get distracted by Xbox and juice boxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s

Shutting down mass media/internet doesn't control the narrative, it's the equivalent of scorched earth. Also, playing Trump up as a dictator or a fascist is irrelevant because the Left has already cried wolf against that crime. There is nothing new the Globalists could say that would cause more people to hate Trump. They are exhausted.

Fite me faggot before I fall asleep drunk watching Dr. Strangelove

Ahahahahahahahah, this is literally what is happening with Drumptards. You've all been hoodwinked by your glorious God Emperor and can't fucking admit it.

Projection much?

Yeah, what'll they do, call him a Nazi? Also, are we really talking "mass arrests"? Maybe of rioters, but Americans won't mind that. At the top, what are we expecting, maybe 6-7 arrests? If it's 5 D and 2-3 R, and Mueller comes on the air explaining what happened with the investigation, I think normies will be able to get their minds around it. Arrests on both sides will keep it from looking like a witch-hunt or some kind of dictator takeover.

Liberals will screech, of course, but they already were planning to start rioting on the 4th and still be screaming at the sky by the 8th. What'll they do, scream longer?

Well I'm sure you can guess at this point but I'm not going to play. Luckily for me I have no clearance to worry about and like I said my dad kept his secrets. Why do you ask?

>implying EBS is just radio/TV in 2017.

Relax.

If that's the case, I'll concede and let things as they fall.

fpbp

And didn't DOJ get 1.3m ip addresses of everyone that went to the J20 site?
Probably already have some folks in their sites.

>two voices will speak out in a silence that all will hear

And also how he can recall old officers out of retirement in that EO he signed last week
>Mueller comes out of retirement to join in the military tribunals.
We're in the punished/Trump-Mueller timeline, lads, holy fuck.

Avise la fin

Bump

My, my these digits.

>28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

>29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[f] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[g] There is no commandment greater than these.”

Media is a small group making a lot of noise and appearing very big. Reality is you & your neighbor were given vote choice A or B with limited info and not much time to digest. It's in your nature to love one another. Go do charity volunteer or whatever and use that as a platform to calm political tensions. So much easier than you'd think - shocking how open minded people can be if you're not pushy.

Of course you don't need to do anything: the enemies of our country are so thoroughly surrounded without realizing it that it's hilarious. But why miss out on the goodly fun?

MARK MARK MARK

what in the FUCK is this black sun thats only just coming out. saw another LARP that referenced black sun saying theyre some kind of secret society

checkin with thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg7l7UEYMOI

from what ive read black sun seems to be a secret society of some sort. Basically NWO people. The name black sun itself relates to saturn worship and the black cube. its ancient occultism that in reality is nothing more than satanism. the picture youve probably seen around here on pol which is used by natsoc people of a circular disc with rays that curve in 90 degree angles like a swastika is basically a representation of the black sun.

unpaid*