DO NOT CORRUPT THE MESSAGE

DO NOT ALTERNATE THE MESSAGE

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/uAlberta/comments/7a49n7/prowhite_message_on_campus/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S

OKAY

Bump

OKAY

fuck

OKAY

TO

mods delete this thread, we all suck

BE

Honestly love this shit. It is getting all the anti-white racists to reveal themselves and is showing the average Joe that he is surrounded by anti-white racists.

Bump

WHITE

So it's not okay to be an alien?

WHITE

Use the catalog faggot

Bump

Godspeed user. I posted these around my area last night.

What reactions so far?

bump

keep putting them up anons this is working better then expected

DO NOT CHANGE THE ORIGINAL
DO NOT SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL

reddit.com/r/uAlberta/comments/7a49n7/prowhite_message_on_campus/

THERE ARE FIVE OTHER THREADS STOP BUMPING THIS ONE

It's OKAY to be white!

>No it doesn't. These posters are not something any decent person should shy away from denouncing. Because let’s be honest here. The point of these posters is not to simply say, literally, “it’s okay to be white” because obviously no one actually has a problem with that.

Rather these posters are actually intended as a Trump-style dog whistle designed to intimidate people of colour and affirm the structural white supremacy that is still such a big part of our society. Whoever is behind these needs to be called out for this disgusting, vile and hateful act. The “hey, were not racist, it’s just a joke” game the alt right loves to play is getting pretty tired.

White supremacy has no place in our society and unlike the states where its accceptable to run around eight swatikas, KKK hoods, etc we do have reasonable limits on free speech. Considering how under threat minorities are right now in this country (e.g., look at all the racism lately in Quebec, Halifax, etc) I really hope the authorities are going to do something and track down the vile racists behind this.

The only people who ever say "I am white" or "fellow whites" are kikes.

Shut up cracka honkey nigga fuck you fuckin snow monkey lookin' fag lookin' cracker

Putting flyers up tomorrow after work with my wife and daughter. It will take place in Tuscaloosa, probably around 5:00 pm. In broad daylight, we have nothing to hide or feel ashamed of. Please feel free to do this in your own communities. It's not illegal or wrong.

boob bump

(((yes goyim this is not a honeypot)))

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml