Well boys, we're on to him!

Well boys, we're on to him!

The feds are going to use Papadopoulos, Gates and Manafort to squeeze the vice down on the Podestas. Then we use the Podestas to get Hillary and eventually Chelsea. Once we twist the arm behind the back of Chelsea, she'll squeal on Obama

He'll be forced out from hiding and we'll get that fucking birth certificate! It's Mueller time, Barack!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
klsouth.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Past 4 Presidents are fucked. I'm coming for them.

i hate Mueller

Are you guys ready for the salt when the left finally learn Mueller is our guy? Be ready, it will be this week and only 2 days left.

so whens this all going down.
Getting tired of waiting.

Media is blaming the NYC truck on an unregulated Internet. LAWS INCOMING

People are seriously still believing that mueller is going to turn on the system that created him, bring down a conspiracy that he was part of, and let trump expose his his buddies, release more jfk info, and turn this corrupt government upside down?

I'm ready.

Take my energy you tripppgettinmofo.

Excellent.

I think the Feds are just discovering the existence of a false dichotomy. Just stay on the sidelines and watch them get shocked.
>oh lawdy lawd there’s only one puppet master!?
Never spit out the old redpill.

Yeah this is one theory I’m not buying sounds too good to be true

Has ANYBODY stopped to think that Muller could have been caught up in the web that these vipers were spinning...and HES PISSED and getting revenge on the WHOLE LOT of them?

or he got rendered and given immunity if he turned...

Mueller Massacre incoming!

The only person who could concern troll about Mueller at this point is a shill.

there's no way Podestas get BTFO'ed on Pizza. It was probably a way to let him know "We know; you'd better cooperate"

Either that or the ones that fall have pissed off the puppet masters and must fall.

Not me bruv. The only way he'll roll on the dems is if the feds got him by the balls. If he willingly rolls on them then i give the dude credit for doing the right thing.

The moment we've been waiting for

This. Has anyone stopped to think about mueller possibly being a white hat feeding trump intel the past however many years. The good guys have to do dirty work to get the dirt. It doesnt mean theyre always bad but it doesnt mean theyre slways good either.

Maybe he is like that Dutch banker, Ronald Bernard, who did all sorts of corrupt shit but drew the line at sacrificing kids to satan. Maybe Trump offered a pardon for whatever he did in exchange for his full cooperation.

Bernard made a YouTube series BTW. Here is how the world really works: youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

No I was implying the guy you replies too with the blue ID tag was a shill. You said he might have gotten immunity which is the correct answer.

My bad user. Reading comprehension lacking on my part.

He has nothing to gain by remaining loyal to (((them))) and stands to lose everything.
I would have a hard time betting on either possibility.

checked

Assuming trump/sessions put the screws to him. And sessions appears overmatched.

Interviewing hope hicks a smokescreen?

Checked
Been blue balled since Nov 8th, 2016
Give me sweet release!

Not a shill.
Newfag, but ((Old))fag who still trys to use brain cells. Have been riding the TrumpTrain from the start!

Only because he has no choice. All the talk about whether he was /ourguy/ was nonsense. No one here thinks he had some kind of come-to-Jesus moment and wants to throw himself on a grenade to save the nation. He's /hisguy/, period. But that means he has pressure points -- and grudges, perhaps. Those can be used. That's what we've been talking about all along. Tactics and deals (who's good at deals again?), not a change of heart.

At least we know Roger wasn't indicted.

Sneaky bastard.

>And sessions appears overmatched.

Well, Sessions certainly couldn't be a crafty old bastard, pulling one over on everyone. No chance.

>Mueller is our guy

How many on pol believe he's /ourguy??

One thing is certain, sessions was not well liked among gop establishment. So motive is there?

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS YOU PEOPLE GO THROUGH TO JUSTIFY BACKING A FAILBOAT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

MUELLER USED PAPADAPS TO GET TAPE AND YOU'LL FIND OUT HOW MUCH SOON ENOUGH

OP... you are a retard like your president. Sorta embarrassing to see you post as an American.

>squeeze the vice down on the Podestas

are you retarded?

klsouth.wordpress.com/
read the top 2 articles
he’s our guy

Is Kek back??