youtu.be/RDAoowLlnmQ

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/01/president-donald-j-trump-signs-hjres-111-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey

it's finally happening... what did he mean by this?

Anyone have a sibling's textbook with stuff on 2016 election in it? I want to see what ((educators)) think about Trump.

Insufferable how Coulter blames this shit on Trump

I hate that traitorous cunt more every day

FRIENDS

OF

COAL

why is it always manlets?

hi kek

clinton will be indicted 11/8

>Leave fortune telling for the gypsies will you?
I was mocking Coulter, of course Trump is working towards his goals. I'm just shocked at how short people's memories were when she bailed during Syria, claiming victory that Twitter somehow pushed Trump away from invading Syria, then again on the DACA negotiations.

>2017 is almost over

....wasn't the inauguration just yesterday?!

Sup Forums is ryssian troll factirt

I'm really liking Thomas.

What are the odds of this happening?

Those quads

She's an American with a healthy distrust for her government. Look at what W did to her.

It's too soon for anybody but us to have a complete grasp of the absolute absurdity of this election and presidency

poor nutrition from living in a backwards country.

>the volleyball team, my favorite team
CLARENCE NO

Probably pass the House, it’ll get cucked in the senate

Ending the war on coal keeps PA red and gives WV red senator a fighting chance of ousting Manchin of he doesn’t flip outright.

Yo.

>5'.5"

Should probably just off himself tbqh.

Don't forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

Turnout is key, we can win this race.

How? He said no amnesty during the Hannity interview, Miller made any deal impossible. Holy fug that woman is insane.

Justice Thomas is such a treasure. Thank God Trump won for the sake of the SCOTUS. Everything is going to be alright.

MORNING
>It is racist to be white
>Trump tweets: "The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based."
>"We are fighting hard for Merit Based immigration, no more Democrat Lottery Systems. We must get MUCH tougher (and smarter). @foxandfriends"
>""Senator Chuck Schumer helping to import Europes problems" said Col.Tony Shaffer. We will stop this craziness! @foxandfriends"
>"Wouldn't it be great to Repeal the very unfair and unpopular Individual Mandate in ObamaCare and use those savings for further Tax Cuts....." "....for the Middle Class. The House and Senate should consider ASAP as the process of final approval moves along. Push Biggest Tax Cuts EVER"
>Trump announces eighth wave of US attorney nominations
>Trump does not recall suggestion of Putin meeting
>Trump has phone call with Theresa May
AFTERNOON
>Trump announces nomination of Indiana Attorney James Sweeney to fill judicial emergency
>Trump holds cabinet meeting
>Says he is open to sending Saipov to Guantanamo Bay
>Trump proclaims November 2017 as 'National Veterans and Military Families' month
>Trump gives statement on National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness month
>Six nominations sent to the Senate today
>WH has press briefing
>UN has General Assembly meeting on Cuba
>Tillerson meets with Belgian Foreign Minister Reynders
>Trump tweets: "Just spoke with @NYGovCuomo and @NYCMayor de Blasio to let them know that the federal government..." "...fully supports any and all of their efforts with respect to the West Side attack. #NYCStrong"
>Reuters reports Republicans in Congress prepare to introduce tax bill
>Meeting of the President's Commission on 'Combating Drug Addiction & Opioid Crisis'
>Trump tweets: "Thank you to the GREAT NYPD, First Responders and all govt officials for having handled the terrible West Side attack so professionally!"
1/2

Trips of pain and misery of the year

>Coal production up 8% between January 1st 2017 - January 1st 2018
>West Virginia is booming RN
>Oh but foolish White People coal is useless and those jobs are never coming back let us just keep getting kickbacks as we flood the Appalachian valley with opioids/opiates

Stuff like this. "Gromp has doomed us all because he doesn't even want to build the wall".

>RUSSIA TRIED TO INTERVENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Somebody needs to bring up the fact that everyone is ignoring that Mexico did the exact same thing.

He's 5'6".

Everyone 5'7" and above is ok.

Right.

I saw one that was posted from Canada that called him a racist or sexist, but didn't save it.

I just want to see the list of Presidents with that big shit-eating grin.

Most educators are still outraged that Trump has pretty much metaphorically shit on all of them. There are a few quiet ones I have seen that actually seem to be thinking about what happened, but they keep their opinions to themselves

AWOO!

Yeet

>tfw only 7 years of /ptg/ remain

EVENING
>Trump gives statement on 'National Diabetes Month'
>Trump signs H.J.Res. 111 into Law
>Group of House Dems Organizing Articles of Impeachment against Trump
>Trump tweets: "Thanks to @SenateMajLdr McConnell and the @SenateGOP we are appointing high-quality Federal District..." "...and Appeals Court Judges at a record clip! Our courts are rapidly changing for the better!"
>Saipov charged with terrorism
>Saipov asks to display ISIS flag in hospital room
>"CHAIN MIGRATION must end now! Some people come in, and they bring their whole family with them, who can be truly evil. NOT ACCEPTABLE!"
>"Just spoke to President Macri of Argentina about the five proud and wonderful men killed in the West Side terror attack. God be with them!"
>"The United States will be immediately implementing much tougher Extreme Vetting Procedures. The safety of our citizens comes first!"
2/2

How was your halloween /ptg/

You got it buddy.

Are you drunk man?

Where's my rubles?

Idk how anybody respects him after Snoop Lion

I'll be voting. This election is way more winnable than 4 years ago.

100%.

Remember, when they say "Russia", they mean Sup Forums.

>keeps PA red
OH/MI too, especially the way Trump keeps going after auto companies in interviews when he talks NAFTA

0% chance until after 2018

2018 is going to be a blood bath for Dems isn't it?

Checked

>Russia tried to influence social media
>we have examples
>*pulls up a bunch of Sup Forums memes*
>in a congressional hearing

Fuck the economy and fuck economic people.

Trump is a populist. She's afraid that Trump will get lost in the swamp and loose his connection to what got him in Washington. She willing to seem like a cunt to you for the benefit of the country. Being a bitch gets her noticed.

*BLOCKS YOUR VETTING*

You must not be in California then. Feels bad man.

All of our happening threads and memes were lies before. Now IT IS HAPPENING

Read the fucking bottom; this was from taxpayers

skelty posting was yesterday friendo.

Is Thomas teary eyed?

One can hope she gets tossed over the wall once it's completed

Thanks NNTNN
>Trump signs H.J.Res. 111 into Law
What law is that?

>only 7 years until Don Jr's March on DC
look on the bright side

>Gillespie wins Virginia governor race
>democrat senators in trump states (there are alot) up for reelection panic and defect in mass to save their skins.
>tax reform passes without a problem
>then infrastructure
>republicans crush the mid terms
>nancy pelosi commite suicide live on air
>Ginsburg, kennedy and bayer die of heart attacks on the same day
>trump unveils his 3 scalia clones all aged 35, ready to make the supreme court 7-2 for 40 years.
>america never stops being great again

DAY OF RAKE IS AT HAND!

REJOICE!

How is this a good thing?

Spoiled boomer trash get rich sitting on their houses while young people can't afford housing. The primary drivers of housing prices are 1. regulation which make it very difficult to build new housing and 2. mass immigration which increases demand.

delet this

oshit

I'll show you a skeleton.

>Russia
>Sup Forums

There were like 5 Russians in total throughout the election.

what acts of the president and congress are actually needed to end chain migration?

how could they identify us?!

I wonder what they look like during sex.

I have a thing for skelties

probably need to wait a few years before the textbooks that schools typically use have any information about politics in 2016

WHERE'S WILBUR?

I'm suprised no one recognized this guy from his rejection by this whore.......

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

*unzips dick*

> we love our minors
> minors
Wtf OP

When you are near 30
You realize that you've always had trouble getting girls. You realize that you missed out on teenage love, sex, romance. You realize that you'll never have a young, fertile 18 year old bear you healthy strong children. You are choosing from the bottom of the barrel and the defective used up returned rental pussy. You know that there are certain things you'll never be able to do. You don't have the limitless potential that you had when you were 12. Your career path is pretty much determined at that age. All you got to look forward to is shallow pleasures and watching society decay as does your own body decay. With no one to really care if you live or die. No one to care about you at all. You are isolated, friendless. You can't think of a single thing on the horizon that you look forward to. It's all down hill from there. And on top of that you are fucking 5 foot 6 inches. No one respects you. You are just a little man in a big man world. The world fucked you over. You were born to suffer. You realize that you are fucked and you are nothing special.

And either you can commit suicide or you could take out your aggression on the world before your life ends. Since it is going to end anyway, and no one depends on you and no one really cares about you. Why the fuck not get even?

No footage? Michael Bay is disappointed

Clean coal is an oxymoron. We should be spending more on clean energy research like geothermal, wave energy and fusion.

>Sup Forums primary
>8gag secondary
MOOTED.com

are the stars aligning?

why buy a house if you dont even have a white virgin wife to start a family with?

>NarutoOP was a terroras sympatizer
>And lusts for fat lolis

congress passes a bill ending it and trump signs it, i believe.

>On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, the President signed into law:

>H.J.Res. 111, which nullifies the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's rule prohibiting the use of a pre-dispute arbitration agreement to prevent a consumer from filing or participating in certain class action suits.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/01/president-donald-j-trump-signs-hjres-111-law

>80 posts in

At least someone noticed.

The thing that cleans the coal is literally called 'scrubbers'.

The left doesn't even study environmental science... Sad.

goddamn it awoobaker

sweet, I need a short ton of coal but I don't know where to buy some locally

anyone know??

If we had real wolf girls patrolling the border, then there wouldn't even be a beaner problem cause they'd smell them all out. Make Science Great Again!

IT'S COMING. I knew my animeposting was working.

>a leftist's idea of Trump's idea of clean coal

>we love our miners

Recalling that part of his past always seems to bring out emotions, Laura was right, reading through many confirmations that was easily the worst. Only two were outright rejected but it quick and painless, for Thomas they bombarded him with accusations.

Science is white privilege user. Just like math