Give me your best argument against homosexuality

Give me your best argument against homosexuality.

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its gay af lmao

How about no. You give your argument about why it should be allowed. You're going against nature. You're not in control. We are.

poop dick lol

Poo on your willie is icky.

You are all homophobes >:(

Tumblr was right.

dicks in the butt
your move

I like dick
your move

It's disgusting and makes people dislike you.

I have a wide urethra. Poop will get in it and condoms suck... ur move fagg

The anus and mouth are not classified as sex organs so it can not exist.

What homosexuals do has nothing to do with sex

That's a lie.

Who fucking cares if you like poo penis. Go screw your man and stop talking about it. Your not special if you take the Hershey highway.

The lifestyle associated with it tends to kill you in your 40s. If you want to do it, cool, but society probably shouldn't tell people it's awesome.

The worst homophobes are so gay obsessed that they need government to keep them straight.

ill tell you whats not. all the replies so far. also all the humongous uncut dicks just posted in the dick skins thread we had. you were all diamond moded dont lie to me

>Men are horny as fuck all the time
>Men who like men have 0 problems finding partners 24/7
>STD's spread like wildfire

Don't mind me, just leaving this here.

Lol you're fucking gay
Your move

Nazis and racists are afraid of made up things from the 2000 year old harry potter book so we need to ban the gays.

Faggot's are mentally ill because they cannot produce offspring by scissoring or fucking each other in the ass and so cannot carry on their genes. I'll also add in the fact that fags are more likely to get HIV from having anal intercourse.

Don't involve putt putt in this faggot.

Fags are gay

Commiefag here
Disregard that post, I suck cocks

The 'in thing' does not go in the 'out hole'

from 400 penis replies to murder all penises. you must be a cut fag and a jew pedo. truvada. blah blah it's a nightmare on here always the same shit. foreskins. floppy flaccids. eventual massive boners. and then the self flagellation. you make the vaginal jew everywhere proud

Women have one more hole
Your move

>cant reproduce
>usually starts with molesting a kid
>causes AIDs, HPV, The Clap, Herpies, ect...
>goes against every world religion
>high pitched girly voices
>makes men more feminine
>brings shame upon your family
>lowers white birth rates
>precursor to transsexualism
>votes left wing
>creeps out straight men who are in close proximity
>demand special rights
>devalues religion
>corruption of your own biology

and all the less g spots. plus everything fucking gross and sinful and pure SHIT in the world
lies. fucking bullshit. we've been over this, pedo sven

It hurts my pooper

OP said one
BTFO

i bet you kiss girls faggot

"faggot"

Unnatural.

so is your diabetes

I showed you my ass

respond to me

So was your birth

Exactly why they should both be eradicated.

Here

From a biological perspective, it's pointless.

kikes. bye. enjoy the vagina fish or the "dick cheese"

Putt Putt Saves the Zoo!

its a mental illness and should be treated not encouraged

throw the jew down the well before he lays his eggs

Does this cunt have a poofter radar. He sniffs out a fag thread at 100 paces.

you like poop on your dick and sucking dicks that have poop on them
yah totally normal behavior

>mocks clean natural vagina
>shoves his dick in a literal shit tube

It's called a condom/washing your ass

When you go to the gas station, you don't put the nozzle in the exhaust, do you?

old bullshit. look in the mirror. look at your "president". look at genesis. look at economics. look at the fucking blue sky for once
stop makin em latent bitch nose

so do you. AND THEN SOME

yeah just its mouth

Same thing with recreational sex and celibacy

I don't like you.

also lets discuss how most serial killers are gay
wanna take a swing at that one OP?

ARGH MUH SIGN OF THE COVENANT
>must get paid by jidf and be edgy without repercussion but also a closet fag and scum of the earth

noice. whats your divorce rate at

My step-grandmother who watched nothing but Fox News and hated my maternal grandparents for their "white flight" from my family's historic neighborhood introduced my half-sister, her son's daughter, to Putt-Putt.

Her daughter's daughter is dating a full-blow bix nood got dayum nigger. My half-sister is romantically interested in niggers, but I'm teaching her realistic sociology based on our surroundings that we were brought up in.

Against homosexuality? Who the fuck cares? A booty blaster can raise a white family as well as a hetero one can. Stop falling for these Jewish, divide and conquer tricks.

>so do you

such maturity

Respond to me without DJ

>old bullshit. look in the mirror. look at your "president". look at genesis. look at economics. look at the fucking blue sky for once
Error, 404, argument not found

thanks for that nostalgia man.

>lies about his own poo dick
>im not mature because i say all of this
get fucked, vagina. you are what you eat. a defiled bestial abomination

No problem.

No thanks I don't my one of my most precious possessions in a shit tube.

yeah just a cancer fungus fall of fucking mankind pentagram serpent tube

On the plus side, gay marriage does get the asswipe fundies all worked up.

Gays are like monkeys on roller skates. Everyone has a chuckle at the faggot but once he leaves most people are glad it's over. No one really likes you. You're just a trinket for others enjoyment. Men fucking men is gross, everyone agrees.

I think you mean a perfectly evolved, self lubricating, clean, natural, paradise feeling, child rearer.

Studies have shown that homosexuals' brains did not react in the same way as heterosexuals,According to this study, it would be related to how parents educate their children. . You can find this information with Google easily faggot

What if they look like women.

Homosexuals spread aids and are more suceptible to ass cancer.

bad bait is bad

truvada and makes no sense. walking pile of cervical cancer
fuck off and die

Anal sex is clearly unnatural.

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Kek, perfectly put.

It's not clear what you're asking. "argument against homosexuality"? I don't know what that means.

I do look down on homosexuals. Male homosexuality spreads HIV. It's a behavior that spreads disease. I look down on it for the same reason I think it's bad for two drug users to share the same needle, it's behavior that spreads disease.

>you are what you eat

POS

Calm down faggy.

i could write that or just turn on a tampon commercial. vampire dick. dont complain about family courts or anything if you bash your gender like this. men are supposed to either kill themselves. or kill themselves for women. screw you. jewish protocols up the twat. this doesnt delete your gayness there freud

Kevin Spacey?

>There is poop in there and poop is gross
>intestines not made for intercourse.
>drug culture
>hookup culture
>there is poop in there and poop is gross

>fuck off

Look out boys, she's breaking out the big guns now

who was the boiled clit guy again?

70% of the AIDS cases are from gay men, despite them being like 4% of the population
1 in 11 white faggots has AIDS
1 in 4 latino faggots have AIDS
You see a gay nigger on the street? Want to know if he has AIDS? Flip a fucking coin. 50% of chance of they having it.

AIDS has no cure

California faggot politician (who probably has AIDS himself) legalized infecting other people with AIDS

Gays are hedonistic cunts who don't even care about their own lives, why should I care for them?
This is a group of people who went against nature itself, and bastardized reproduction. The world can burn for all they care, it's not like they are passing on their genes anyways, but they still can vote same as you. And when they vote they vote demorats

>doesnt even know what is a woman
>is a woman

its gay

stop eating baby dicks with your herpes satan mouth. we cured aids. it's done. this is the end of this shit. indictments. nukes. and feminism. nice life

happy?

did you just assume my gender, gay cunt?

I don't know who you're talking about?

>tfw when based puttputt goes to the moon

i dont need to assume anything. that would imply you have an ass. and unlike with asses i can smell you and your cowardice from here so you have nothing but a smelly diseased roasty