Is Papa John's /ourpizza/?

dailywire.com/news/23051/poor-leadership-papa-johns-ceo-goes-nfl-during-ryan-saavedra

The Official Pizza of the White Race

Based

is it even good pizza?

Yeah but they're expensive.

It is now.

Not really. Its on par with Pizza Hut.
Regional chains and local joints will always be the preferable option to national and international pizza places.

/ourpapa/

Between how he handles h3h3, gets hammered drunk and takes the memes in stride, and now tells Godell to fix his little shithead players, I'd like to give him money.

I'd like to, but his pizza tastes like shit. Papa Bless.

They are running a buy one get one free deal you homo. Plus you should be willing to pay more for a higher quality pizza and for the fact Papa is based as fuck and just told the NFL and their petulant niggers to go fuck themselves.

Fuck no its not expensive fucking poorfag. I highly suggest the deep dish

nnnoooo papa john's is quantifiably better than pizza hut, and priced equally

Sure but one pizza is like $20 you nigger

Its "ok" Little Ceaser and Pizza Hut is better

probably A tier as far as pizza chains go. but your local pizzeria is always better than a chain

Sorry I didn't know you had the white boy discount

It's pretty meh. imo the toppings are never cooked enough - I guess I could ask for well done. I mostly get pizza from small places around town, or subs from Marcos.

Papa John's pizza is total crap.

>Little Ceaser
I know its basically white trash pizza but I love it

They deserve my business now. I dunno Sup Forums. Should I buy some Friday? Or wait til Saturday so I can watch Anti-Fa eat shit on the 4th?

So do I until it gets cold. For whatever reason their crust gets stiff real quick.

>On par with Pizza Hut
Walk into a Papa Johns and you'll see employees hand making each individual pizza. Walk into a Pizza Hut and you'll see them popping frozen pizzas into an oven and they taste like total shit and have a terrible cardboard texture. The fact that you put Pizza Hut on the same level as Papa Johns deserves nothing short of a smug anime girl [spoiler]you fucking piece of shit.

Shit-tier pizza, overpriced, and $5 extra to have it delivered. Fuck Papajohns.

the only pizza that the bogdanovs orders

You do not know what you are talking about if you even consider Pizza Hut on the same level as Papa Johns, Go put another Tomb Stone pizza in the microwave loser

I used to work for pizza hut - it's not frozen (at least it wasn't idk - 17 years ago...)

It always was.

yes
>mfw when thinking bout dat pizza

Pretty good, dough's a bit on the chewy side, but they're really generous with the toppings and are one of the few chain places that do a genuinely good bbq or ranch sauce pizza.

Must....support.....multimillionaires......

Jersey dude here. We know pizza. It's a better pizza for a chain place. Pizza Hut is always so greasy looking. I prefer local places though. I'll get PJ if it's late at night when other places are closed. Most pizza outside of the tri state area suck dick. When I visit my brother in Ohio, all local pizza places there serve cardboard made with ragu. It's awful.

Start ordering their pizzas, Amerifats. Fuck, organise some national Papa John's day on Sup Forums where every American user buys Papa John's on one day.

Show corporations the value that comes with your viewpoint and trust me, they'll either shut up about leftist bullshit or even start pandering directly to you.
Jews may have an agenda but it will always come second to making a buck. Watch their virtue signalling dry up when it affects their bottom line.

Papa John's is an order of magnitude better than all the other national chain pizzas. Only one that can compete is little caesars simply because its so cheap as to be in its own category.

The price never bothered me since you can make an online account and get 50% off all the time, plus free pizzas every now and then from points.

I enjoy it most when its room temp

>Jersey dude
>White

Word
/Thread

who da fuq is bogdanovs

It's alright, better than Dominos, Little Caesars and Pizza Hut but I still prefer my local proprietorships.

Great grandparents are from Poland. And my parents and family hate niggers.

based Little Caesars

Virtually identical to Domino's. Schnatter got his start working for Domino's and basically copied them with minor changes.

>Article is about papa johns
>stock image of some disgusting by-the-slice pizza dump

JUST

i should add pizza joints to my emergency contact lists

Not bad, but John is the inferior Papa to Gino.

Dont eat any non fresh processed food. Poison is going to be a vector of attack soon.

No because their pizza is garbage. I live right next to a Jet's Pizza, I get 8 corner deep dish with turbo crust, nigger

ITS NOT FUCKING DEEP DISH ITS PAN PIZZA
REE

laughing my ass off. this real?

Pappa johns is an example of shitty pizza
- t. New yorker

Their owner whines as much as a fucking leftard and he would hire fucking wetbacks the first chance he had if it was legal. Fuck them.

If you don't get a promotion deal it's more expensive than pizza hut or Dominos. But it has overall better ingredients and more options for specialty pizzas. They also give you garlic butter with it so you can go full 'murican and dip your pizza in butter.

It's mid-level pizza.

I love it. The jewstream media is having an aneurysm over white people not watching sheckelball. Calling people racist for voting with their dollars and refusing to pay for a product that belittles and insults them.

Best timeline lads

It's okay to eat papa johns

They both taste equally shitty, the fact that Papa John's makes their's by hand only illustrates that the employee's hands are covered in shit.

aw shit, this is next

>star-destroyer size slabs of grease-laden cardboard with disgusting peperoni
>good

It's for you, user.

>eating the cheesy bread jew

>caring about the nfl

>fanboying pizza chains

>papa john's 'freshly canned tomatoes'

>freshly canned

>freshly

>canned

>John Schnatter
I guess not everyone is on board with burning their shekels just to subvert the goyim a little bit more.

This is the closest thing to honor among jews.

Marcelos is better but it's the best big chain

>eating kike fast food

Amerilards are so easy to control

Shitty pizza but not bad for a corporate chain pizza.

>yfw the average in-store does not wash his hands unless the GM is around
>yfw they throw those little cups in the trash and scoop toppings by hand after the first hour
>yfw they pour the old cheese back into the bin and use it again

YOU SHOULD DRY DRINKING ONLY GARLIC SAUCE FOR A WEEK TO HONOR YOUR NEW LORD AND SAVIOR

This. We're talking like paying $10 for the same kind of pizza you'd get for like $5-7 somewhere else. It's expensive for what it is, even if it's pretty good quality wise.

all pizza places charge for delivery though

I always get mine with the extra bake option. It is way better like that. Still, not the best. I would say it's OK for a chain though.

not only is there a sink where they wash their hands right next to the table where they make the food in every store but ovens also kill bacteria

vampires fear the garlic butter

Cooked shit still tastes like shit.

Still fucking ghetto pizza, may as well be little cesars compared to nypd.

fuck yes, papa bless. give me my pizza pies and my sodie pops.

No, its like the worst pizza I've ever had, honestly. I've eat from a few and the nastiest pizzas I've eaten have been from Papa John's.

His memes are tight, but his pizza is loose af

Mfw when assistant manager of a papa johns. Getting it half off is the greatest feel in the world.

>yes i did gain about 70 pounds when i started working there. Happened over 3 years though

>only lost 50 pounds so far in about 1 year.

Stop getting fucking jewed supporting (((nationwide franchises))).

Do you get 'extra bake' at other pizza places or just there?

New york pizza is the biggest fucking meme on the planet you porch monkey faggot

Support millionaires so they stop pouring money into funding cultural Marxism.

Frozen pizza from the local grocery is cheaper and better than the crap from Papa John's

dip it in the garlic sauce and it'll be fine

REMEMBER PIZZA CHAINS WERE SUED FOR PUTTING TOO MUCH MSG IN THEIR FOOD

You have to go back, Paco.

>Must....support.....multimillionaires......

so which side to do support? The rich people in the NFL or the rich people that own papa johns?

Whats the point of your post faggit?

I'm guessing since NFL ratings are low, all its sponsors/advertisters are asking for lower prices to display their ads. NFL refuses, more jew companies like Papa Johns want to use us and our american outrage at the pathetic NFL. It's fine, just don't put them on some pedestal as standing up to the big mighty nfl. Always look for the jewish ploys.

Also I had a bad experience with Papajohns. I redeemed an order that promised points for a free pizza next time. Went to pick up my order, just fine. Went home to check if I got my points, nope. Waited a week, still nope. Turns out the store canceled the order as if I never ordered. How can this be? I got the pizza and paid for it. Fucking bullshit. I emailed the complaint, they did nothing. More jewish tricks.

Nov 4th
Me papa johns pizza in front of tv laughing at antfags getting their heads smashed in buy the cops

Reminder that John Schattner is your garden variety jersey gutter trash and took voice coaching lessons to sound halfway normal in his commercials. Also his pizza is crap.

Little Caesar's is for intimidate gratification niggers with no money

This is generally how it goes:
>I'm getting hungry, lmao i'll ignore it
>I'm really hungry, lmao i'll ignore it
>HOLY SHIT I'M HUNGRY
>30-45 minutes? fuck that lmao
>$5 hot and ready here we go
>slice 1: this is great
>slice 2: this is awesome
>slice 3: this is yummy
>slice 4: hmm
>slice 5: I've made a terrible mistake
And slices 6-8 get pitched

Of course he is. PAPA JOHN'S is "pizza" for rural and suburban retards, not near cities. I live in New Jersey we have 4 pizza places in town. PAPA JOHN'S opened near them - it was gone in less-than a year.

Who the fuck eats cardboard covered with tomato sauce and frozen cheese pizza? That shit is for 3AM drunk desperation...most small towns are shut down at 1AM.

Dominos>everything else

yes the true solution is to buy raw ingredients for all five food groups from 100% ensured White sources and have your aryan/redhead/brunette waifu cook it for you in the ethnostate far away from any non-whites

I love it too. Especially for $5 but I don’t expect that to last forever considering food prices everywhere else have gone up.

Papa John’s is pretty good though. It is a better quality pizza than most and the garlic butter they always give you is awesome. Jets and Papa John’s are the two best chains IMO with Little Caesar’s getting an honorable mention for value

Just at Papa Johns. I don't eat pizza all that often, maybe like once every 3 months, but when I do order it from Papa's, I do extra bake. But if I'm being honest, I usually get Dominos. And I usually get just pepperoni.

>I live in New Jersey
good god, what's stopped you from killing yourself? Is rope rediculously expensive there?

>subjecting yourself to three different domino's cheeses

only the old cheese thing is true

>mfw I subconsciously started making a pizza after reading this thread for a while
It was the jews wasn't it