CORONAL MASS INJECTION DRILL NOVEMBER FOURTH

Any thoughts on the coming EMP DRILL?
This came out recently as a true document.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-military-drills-of-september-11th-why-a-new-investigation-is-needed/6906
arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
express.co.uk/news/world/873443/north-korea-nuclear-accident-Punggye-ri-tunnel-collapse-kim-jong-un
youtube.com/watch?v=HkUK2k7Ffy0
snopes.com/dod-drill-coincide-november-demonstrations/
youtube.com/watch?v=MlVNT72-sUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

They are likely going to shut down the electric grid in areas where Antifa is operating and fire live ammunition into the crowds while there is a media blackout.

Plants and shills will escalate these protests into full blown riots

>inb4 why would the government attack the Antifascists

To escalate tensions and institute martial law in hotbeds of "anti-trump" sentiment.

This serves two purposes, it keeps the current power structure in place firmly while giving the communist Jewish left ammunition to use against white supremacy

This type of thread is nowhere to be found.

Normie newfags getting baited into sliding off walmart spam post and stupid shit about being okay to be white.

HOW TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION user?
>HOW TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION user?

THE NEWFAGS NEED THE REDPILLS user
>THEY NEED THE REDPILLS user

>Any thoughts on the coming EMP DRILL?

It's just a radio test you fucking autist.

"""they""" aren't going to black out the country's power grid you absolute fucking retards.

globalresearch.ca/the-military-drills-of-september-11th-why-a-new-investigation-is-needed/6906
>Thus the the mock live hijackings which were apparently in progress on the morning of September 11th should be investigated as a plausible explanation for why the national defense was such an abysmal failure.

>just a drill

Fucking hell user.

>Country's power grid

It doesn't have to be an entire nation's power grid you double nigger. Where Antifa is protesting they will perform the military exercise because in these areas there will be "disorder due to an EMP and loss of power".

In reality the "disorder" is going to come from Antifa inciting violence against the pro-Trump protesters that will meet them in these cities.

It's going to be the best possible training simulation for how the government will take action against it's own people in times of turmoil like a civil war.

This shit is real and it's happening. You will just have to wait and see.

>Pic related is where some of these blackouts will occur and where the military "drills" will take place

Coronal Mass Ejection, not Injection. Fucking hell

THEN YOU MAKE THE THREAD AND HELP FIGHT THE FUCKING SLIDES

Did you try e-mailing the address provided at the bottom?

bump

Someone explain to me what this is

I thought Anitfa was LARPing. You think shit's going down this 4th?

43wz247gfrx2b13z2ybx

jytuyguk758r97ot8

The e-mail no longer exists
>but why is this drill happening

IT IS A REAL DRILL REGARDLESS
arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
>“This exercise will begin with a notional massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

hy678ve5c467567t

A military drill where they pretend an EMP wiped out the power grid and whatnot. Big suprise, nothing actually happens its just a training excersise. You don't actually need to shut down the power grid.

yrc3rqxcu657vfuyg

Next thread I will.
Probably nothing since it's a drill. However drills have a habit of occurring when something real happens.
This makes it a little weirder though.

lol what? thanks for the bumps lol

>Coronal mass injection
>mass injection
>Injection

Keep me posted.

>CORONAL MASS INJECTION

Did you guys even read the OP image? They aren't shutting the power down anywhere. They will just be bouncing radio signals around. It also mentions that they did it last year.

Certainly make it a little weird.

TIME FOR LARPING IS OVER
>REAL DEAL IS NAO
TIME FOR LARPING IS OVER
>REAL DEAL IS NAO

pffft whatever, everything is fi-

OY VEY MY FELLOW GOYIM JUST IGNORE AND GO BACK TO SLEEP

ZzZzZz

user please explain, why did all the colored lines go down?

The nationwide EMP will be used to knock out all elecs. While that's being done, the deep state will attempt to assassinate Donald, while eveyone else focuses on Antifa.

INWO has no EMP or blackout cards. So we are save. These are not charged with meme power over the years.

memes aside, could we use it as an excuse to act against North Korea? Is it only North America that's getting effected?

JUST ANOTHER DRILL GOYIM

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

>Is it only North America that's getting effected?
Apparently

North Korea Nuclear Facility 2,000 casualties
>express.co.uk/news/world/873443/north-korea-nuclear-accident-Punggye-ri-tunnel-collapse-kim-jong-un

For the last time, it's just a communications training exercise to make us Hams feel special. It was planned way before this Antifa hullabaloo.

And you better spell EJECTION right after giving me shit for my autism

>Only Illuminatis are immune.
>ARK play on words ARC
>Covenant = Jews
>EMP

Not saying it was Aliens, but it's Jews

Storm starting

No, my Skykings!

youtube.com/watch?v=HkUK2k7Ffy0
>lulz will help the information go down

LISTEN ANONS THIS IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE
AND NOTICE THE SHILLS ARE PREDICTABLE IN THIS TYPE OF THREAD?
>typical nothingburger go to sleep kikes.

If its related to the whole Nov 4 Antifa thing, then its probably so they can get an assessment of the situation around the country. It sounds like they aren't shutting things off, just reinforcing communication infrastructure between organizations and the people.

I was under the impression that trump was going to use the violence to do martial law and purge the clintons and intelligence agencies using military tribunals. Or is the admin completely hostile and going to push white genocide further?

70 Meter through 27 Meter bands will be fine.

You only test HF fuck ups when there's EMP, user.

Coronal mass ejection or high altitude nukes.

Note how they're going to test a very powerful message on a certain freq to see if it gets through.

they better not shit off my computer

I keep pointing this out in the other threads and no one comments on it or deflates with spam. So many shills everywhere but antifa and this could very easily be connected, to many coincidences are pilling up and tensions are rising something will need to happen on there side soon if they hope to stand a chance and there growing desperate.

This is the fake ufo invasion?

i think... it's a predictor of upcoming geomagnetic solar activity

Marshal Law is how he will protect the citizens in such a crisis
>Trump will be literally Hitler
>MSM COMMIES ENERGIZE
>ANTIFA ENERGIZE
>DISTRACT FROM DRAINING SEWERS
>DELET INFORMATION SURROUNDING PIZZA AND COLLUSION

weebs should die

If time has told me anything, is that Sup Forums is literally always wrong and nothing will happen

Don't worry user
>WE ARE LEGION
Don't worry user
>KEEP SPREADING THE INFORMATION
United we are stronger!

Lower HF frequencies, like the 60 Meter band, will propagate well even in times of high geomagnetic storm activity. There's a reason 60 Meters is used for MARS and HFGCS doesn't use anything higher than 20 meters.

There's a reason you can buy 10 Meter radios cheap right now.

Either that or the Deep State will assassinate him and then use the riots and assassination as a excuse for a national emergency and seize power via stuff like RX84 and other orders. But it would be a big risk on there part if they fail but if they succeed best chance they have.

The theory, claim, or whatever you want to call it is that the government/deep state performs training exercises that coincide with the false flag events they perform.

The most recent event was Vegas having active shooter training events at the time of the actual shooting. The logic is these are done in conjunction with the staged false flag in case there is some issue or compromise of the false flag operatives. The result would be the real shooter suddenly becomes part of the training exercise and nothing to see. They halt the false flag without being exposed. The training exercise is essentially insurance.

Simulation is the keyword

Nice bait
>this is for (you)

Shills going to shill boys and guls

They only prove to validate our claims.

It’s a simulation dunce

Ask yourself user
>Did Trump know of this assassination?
>Why did he decide to release JFK files?
>Alex Jones complex (kill me and validate my followers)

Aye I think that he is far smarter then they realise.

OY VEY MY FELLOW GOYIM IT IS JUST ANOTHER (((DRILL))) NOTHINGBURGER TO SEE HERE GO BACK TO SLEEP

>The 911 Commission carefully overlooked these considerations. “It ignored the issue of the drills and continuously pointed to FAA incompetence. Thus the the mock live hijackings which were apparently in progress on the morning of September 11th should be investigated as a plausible explanation for why the national defense was such an abysmal failure.”

88D CHESS
>To match your dubz!

And then antifa was planned in conjunction with it... the same thing happened on Sept 11th did it not? "Training exercises involving hijacked planes flying into buildings".

>The 911 Commission carefully overlooked these considerations. “It ignored the issue of the drills and continuously pointed to FAA incompetence. Thus the the mock live hijackings which were apparently in progress on the morning of September 11th should be investigated as a plausible explanation for why the national defense was such an abysmal failure.”

B-but those are mine!

What the Fuck. They still use typewriters?

Nice lerp OP.

Will have to wait and see. Soros tactics are all over this but the USA is unlike every other country his attempted this in for a start he hasn't been able to fuck over its economy and with places like here and Alex Jones and others he doesn't have control of the media. With Trump eliminteing Deep state people one by one, Hollywood imploding and the economy growing I think there panicing and they are too bumb to see that they don't have the widespread support that Soros Tactics require them to have they don't even have an illusion of it outside of social media sure some people don't like Trump but enough to revolt like that naa no way in hell ceartinly not in the military and police.

>10/24/2017
Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part
“This exercise will begin with a notional massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.
During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and co.

fk it ill just SS it

Holy shit. I completely forgot about that. There were mock hijackings going on that morning to throw off the real ones happening.

Here.

>CORONAL MASS INJECTION

STAP BULLY ME!

>It's just a fucking flight sim excercise, they aren't going to really hijack any planes

Strength and Honor fellow Anons the time is almost upon us when the deep state will make its move and hopeful get fucked. This should be amusing if we win and horrifying if we lose.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

死ねおまえは!

>they better not shit off my computer
>shit off my computer

That would win a shit in the funniest place possible thread.

I think he probably came on his keyboard and was wiping it off

>Where Antifa is protesting they will perform the military exercise because in these areas there will be "disorder due to an EMP and loss of power".
so how the fuck would the military get to most of those areas without huge army bases like New York, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, Mass?

like wtf are you even talking about? We will be helpless as these jew fucks burn our cities to the ground and Drumpf laughs it off in the oval office with his jewish daughter.

It's a chart of your mom's position in relation the the spacial position of my cock.

snopes.com/dod-drill-coincide-november-demonstrations/

Guys its obviously fake amiright

Posse Comitatus, bitch.

I can only hope so T.T

yer ID suits you

GET ANONS IN HERE

I thought you were being humorous with the pun user.
-nice get

You guys are freaking out over a glorified conference call.

This topic is being slide so hard it's retarded

>CORONAL MASS INJECTION
I'd love to see use try to inject hundreds of billions of tons of material into the Sun...

This would be pretty neat, desu.

You're the one sliding the Antifa chimp-out.
Which is much more likely.
Meme flag faggot.

>IT'S HAPPENING ON SEPTEMBER 23RD YOU FUCKING SHILLS
>nothing happens

>IT'S HAPPENING ON NOVEMBER 4TH

WE SOLARIS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=MlVNT72-sUo

err no, wait, it was Sunshine

Fuck, all those sun-sounding movie names sound the same