/wg/ - White General - Continuing Efforts Edition

It is evident just from the Halloween trial run that this has gotten a decent reaction.

Well meme'd friends.

However, I feel like we could brew a larger reaction if we are persistent.

If we keep slow-dripping this into public places, we'll slowly gain more and more traction and this might blow up.

Print one or two new ones a day, and leave it on a table at a coffee shop, on a shelf at the supermarket, in a lecture hall at university, whatever.

Persistence leads to popularity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfNvRyxej58
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
mediafire.com/file/na3cu0hby12b05o/Collection of (You)s(2).xlsx
reddit.com/r/uAlberta/comments/7a49n7/prowhite_message_on_campus/
fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RECOMMENDATIONS:

We could go even more subtle by printing out smaller sized flyers and just leaving them on tables in the same way.

No watermarks. At all.
Don't change the message. At all.

Don't try to be a hero. Just follow the instructions and stick to the plan, because it's working.

Every Holiday, it's okay to be white

Im a pajeet and i stuck a few of these around for bantz

God, i want this to become big. keep posting them.
The bigger media wont be able but to respond to this. and then people will wake up. more people will finally grow to understand what this means.
people will find this place by the sloppy semi-consistent work of the media, they'll probably call Sup Forums a person again, but gives people a good-enough lead to google for.

Use stickers, harder to remove

Stay on message, fucker.

Why do you think the Catholic Church has lasted for two thousand years, while the Protestants splinter into a thousand more kooky little cults every year? The Magisterium and the Missal.

This creation of simple genius is our Missal for now. Don't change a word. Use the standard typeface. Put it EVERYWHERE, but especially in places where it will freak out the SJW's and provoke comically paranoid over-reactions. Again and again and again, until society is completely divided between gibbering, blubbering, demoralized leftists, and everyone else wondering what the fuck is the matter with them.

Bump.

Will someone tell this lazy user what font is being used?

Good man doing it for the right reason!

Wingdings

I don't think there is a uniform font being used. THAT SAID, don't use some artsy or weird font that distracts from the message. I recommend Cambria font - I've seen Cambria on a bunch of them.

You post it too dumb cunt. Just posting doesn't do shit, man up you fucking German cuck.

> On Monday, an “It’s okay to be white” sign was found posted to the door of the Native Studies building of the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The day before, a racist jack-o-lantern wearing a mock headdress was left outside the building. Several other posters with the same message were found on the Canadian campus Monday morning.

KEK. Pretty brazen leafbro, putting it on the Native Studies Building door...

stick them in public restrooms nobody will ever suspect you

The next step is to be open because it's also Okay.

I made a video, I don't have to hide. It's okay to be white.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfNvRyxej58

Just posting in an online board I mean. PHYSICALLY post unless you happen to embrace Pajeet's cock you idiot.

Someone posted it on reddit, and it's pretty high up the front page.

LET'S GET THIS FUCKER MAINSTREAM BOYS

>inb4 le reddit fag

How does one apply for the approval stamp? Does anyone have information about other institutions responding saying the signs need prior approval to map out targets for this operation?

We need someone to go in and get a Black is Beautiful approved, then go in and see if they can get the white one approved.

Gotta do the black one first to set precedent so when they deny the white one we have proof the university hates white people and the lawsuits can begin.

>le
Your still going back

This. I've printed out a bunch but my logistics didn't let me get out last night. Planning to scout out a bike route with minimal cameras and do a little night ride around down the next few days

I love you Sup Forums

Anyone planning to do the Berkeley area? I think that would generate maximum lulz

I have a pic related. Can pump out hundreds of stickers an hour but not sure how to distribute them without fucking myself over on material and shipping costs.

Wondrous

Haven't paid any attention to this desu. Any good caps of irrationally upset commies or shills LARPing as Nazis saying irl activism is bad?

>saw this on Washington Post
Granted it was on the Online version. But that's still impressive.

This is incredible. Keep it up, guys.

I'd do it myself if I lived in Melbourne or something, but I live deepinnawoods in a small country town where everyone is white. It'd mean absolutely nothing.

It's okay to be white

>including Reddit
Reddit has never accomplished anything as a cohesive group. They are useless.

At my university it is extremely difficult to get the stamp and usually the student has to be affiliated with a campus club/organization

bumpito

Thanks donald

underrated

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Reactions so far.

Has this taken off in the UK yet? Genuinely curious what the reaction would be like here.

Your welcome

>At my university it is extremely difficult to get the stamp and usually the student has to be affiliated with a campus club/organization
got any friends in any campus groups or go join one work your way up, but yea that could be awhile.

Keep it up leafbro

Need to find a way to get the PDF in more peoples hands so that we can recruit normies and get a real snowball rolling.

It's intriguing to see how this spreads. You're single handedly doing a better job of documenting how Sup Forums spreads than organizations paid to study this place.

>stick them in public restrooms nobody will ever suspect you

When I was in college I used the Sociology building's bathroom as often as I could. I always carried a large permanent marker and I always left an insulting and menacing message for the leftist scum who worked in that building, reminding them that the Right was all around them.

But I think if I were going to do it today, I'd use this slogan, again and again. It's genius. We know we're right wing extremists, and our enemies know we're right wing extremists, but this slogan for the masses is so tame and reasonable that no normal person could object to it.

We need to surround them with it, haunt their dreams with it, brutally triggering their weak and foolish psyches with repetitive reminders that we are always watching them and preparing to deal with them, even on a coddled left wing university campus.

The power of this text is great, but ultimately insignificant next to the power that will be made manifest by the mere fact of its persistence and ubiquity.

STAY ON MESSAGE. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. COMMIT TO USING THIS SLOGAN UNTIL THAT BLESSED DAY ARRIVES WHEN ALL IS PUT IN ORDER AND IT WILL NO LONGER BE NECESSARY.

Phase 2: Deface all the IOtBW signs you posted by writing NOT next to OKAY in red.

Why not just give them to homeless to spread around your city if you give them coffee or something like that?

Karbon, light

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DOCS, FORMS ETC

We do not want to convince white people that it is okay to be white.
We do not want to convince POCs that it is okay to be white.
We do not want to convince the Government that it is okay to be white.
We just want to have a conversation in the only language you seem to understand.

We are tired of being shut down, shouted down, shat on a deplatformed thanks to an accident of our birth.
I never asked to be white.
I never asked to be male.
My grandparents came here in the 1920's and 1930's from Germany, on the run from the Fascist purges of the aristocratic families who refused to fall in line.
I know what this shit looks like.
We are the jews.
We are the niggers.
We are the dalit.
We are the whores.
We are the faggots.
It's all us now, and you are pretending this is victory.
What you don't see is we are raising up and army of Martin Luther King Juniors with love in their hearts enough for mankind to stop you.
We will not surrender.
We will forgive.
We will never, ever forget.

And there will come a beautiful new day, and all people will be turned toward their loved ones instead of against people they hate.
And the "powerful" will be destitute, and the powerless will once again walk fearless on the streets.

And when you are grovelling in the gutters for just a scrap, and when one of us bends down and gives you one with a smile, never forget:
You brought this on yourselves.

bump the unstoppable

Reuploading, had shared an older version.

mediafire.com/file/na3cu0hby12b05o/Collection of (You)s(2).xlsx

There is no phase 2. This is perfect as is.

w-why?

Ah britbong, the entrepreneurial spirit in taking advantage of the poor and downtrodden. I knew you were good for something. Of course, that would mean having to associate with the homeless who probably wouldn't take well to your faggy "posh" accent. Seriously though, this isn't a terrible idea but homeless guy will almost definitely just not put them up.

Put them on surfaces

Do you have more?

nobody lives in commiefornia on here, if you do i'm so sorry

it's been nominated on Minds for picture of the month, for what that's worth.

But seriously we can get the homeless in on this if we mention how they are homeless because they are being pushed further and further away because they are white due to diversity quotas. Holy fuck I'm a genius.

kek

>liberals write snarky comments on the flyers to counter the effectiveness
To combat this I have a proposition.

If there's already a liberal counter-message on the flyer, it's unlikely anyone will write a second counter-message. So, write "but it's better to be brown" at the bottom of the flyer.This will piss off white people and create instant division.

BASED

Why would you not atleast try to hold it right. She can't support recoil with the stock under her arm like that

>Canadian
>University
>Leddit
>Not completely and utterly cucked

There is hope for this world yet, get behind me blackpill

Huh, decently level-headed comments considering it's plebbit

Quality material there.

>An user posted these signs in my hometown of all places, and the news paper actually picked it up!
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
I'm proud of you, Warrenton bro!

You're okay friend

bravo

>Has this taken off in the UK yet?
>Genuinely curious what the reaction would be like here.
50 years hard labour, probably.

There is no reason not to keep doing this.

Keep posting flyers until the are unable to ignore it.

>tfw I go to college in a rural southern town and hardly anyone would blink if I put up these signs

Girlfriend lives out in Warrenton, was surprised to see an article from there of all places actually writing something about it.

rlly mk think

KEEP HANGING POSTERS
DONT BE IGNORED

How the fuck are 3 people who lived in Warrenton VA on Sup Forums?

Bump

Damn, we even triggered the autists

Get in all of the reddit, twitter, and facebook threads and counter signal people screeching white supreeeeemicy asking what's wrong with being white. The goal of this is to expose the anti-whites for who they are and make the normies realize that they're under attack.

highlight of the conversation imo. Things really degenerated after.

Ill be leaving some near a train station tomorrow night. I go home at 12 and nobody is around and the best part is im asian lol. What a good easy to use paste/glue for maximum efficiency and less risk being seen

top lad

Warrenton is a red county, but it's not going to stay like that forever...

Use the image. OP posted it.

huh a Asian that is not a insectoid. must have escaped the hive at a very young age.

i wonder if this could be further simplified, maybe just posting blank white paper
they'll eventually get triggered by the color white itself

All the spics and liberal faggots from the DC area move into red areas since they're better to live and bring their shit politics with them. Wish they'd neck themselves instead of shitting up good states.

(Chantilly here)
Sup Forums is everywhere.

i'm not white

>doing this

>student of philosophy and religion
>criticizing computer science

I don't think this movement at all will take off in the UK. The media will probably instantly spin that it is in some way related to the EDL or some shitty bollocks like that.

hey now

I live in Old Town. Couple blocks from St. John’s.